Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Chaos
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Chaos »

Jeffrey wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:06 am You could argue that up to a point he thought he was accessing an account that belonged to him. But once USAA notified him and Heather that the money belonged to USAA, it became theft unambiguously. They knew the money didn’t belong to Randy and they still chose to run away with it and spend it on luxury goods.

And the CD thing ultimately counts against him since it he really believed the money was his, he wouldn’t be buying CDs then immediately liquidating them. He’s losing 5% of his money instantly that way. He would have done a simple wire transfer if he really thought the money was his.
technically, he tried to steal his brothers money too if you think about it. :D
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

wserra - remarkable stories, and of course you're right, being an idiot is not a defense. Nor is being a universal cleanup operative for Source. And even if normal reason and logic do not apply to Heather and Randy's mental state and beliefs; the US criminal code and justice system do apply to their actions.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

You win. The deposit guy has to be the stupidest defendant Quatloos can dredge up. How did he explain the lack of a returned truck to the rental people? It needs some minor repairs?
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

He said that it had been stolen. Problem was, the FBI had been able to find a piece of the truck (or put together two or three pieces) that contained the VIN.

Hope the $300 was worth dying in federal prison.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Hyrion

Post by Hyrion »

Athis wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 1:13 pmI dont think Randy is a criminal
Basic definition of criminal: a person who commits a crime.
Athis wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 12:51 pmAs with everything in this case normal reason and logic do not apply. These people do not perceive the world or think like normal people.
That doesn't make them any less criminal when they cross that line.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since most 'normal' people aren't convicted criminals I would think that most criminals don't perceive the world or think like normal people.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 5:29 pm Since most 'normal' people aren't convicted criminals I would think that most criminals don't perceive the world or think like normal people.
Would you say it is a sign of being a normal person to make sure any crimes you commit go undetected? That has always been my policy and to date I have had no problems, due to the ubiquity, triviality or invisibility of all my misdemeanours.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

wserra wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 4:55 pm He said that it had been stolen. Problem was, the FBI had been able to find a piece of the truck (or put together two or three pieces) that contained the VIN.

Hope the $300 was worth dying in federal prison.
Specifically, they found the Axle ID tag, which could be correlated to the VIN and thus, to Hertz ad infinitum.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm Would you say it is a sign of being a normal person to make sure any crimes you commit go undetected? That has always been my policy and to date I have had no problems, due to the ubiquity, triviality or invisibility of all my misdemeanours.

So, you're a criminal mastermind?

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:24 am
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm Would you say it is a sign of being a normal person to make sure any crimes you commit go undetected? That has always been my policy and to date I have had no problems, due to the ubiquity, triviality or invisibility of all my misdemeanours.

So, you're a criminal mastermind?

Every afternoon from 1:00 to 2:30 while he's having his after-lunch nap.

Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

On the topic of mens rea, there's an indication of rationality from Heather in day 1 of the trial. The day Randy gets arrested the two people who were with Randy give the FBI Heather's phone number and claim she's Randy's lawyer. The FBI agent then attempts to contact Heather multiple times and she refuses to pick up the phone. That's a definite "oh sh*t, we got caught" reaction. Which in retrospect makes the decision to fly to D.C. a cut and run.
wserra

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 1:19 amSpecifically, they found the Axle ID tag, which could be correlated to the VIN and thus, to Hertz ad infinitum.
Good memory. I worked the case, and didn't remember that little detail.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Athis
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Athis »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 4:19 am On the topic of mens rea, there's an indication of rationality from Heather in day 1 of the trial. The day Randy gets arrested the two people who were with Randy give the FBI Heather's phone number and claim she's Randy's lawyer. The FBI agent then attempts to contact Heather multiple times and she refuses to pick up the phone. That's a definite "oh sh*t, we got caught" reaction. Which in retrospect makes the decision to fly to D.C. a cut and run.
Yes flying to Washington to meet Trump at the Whitehouse was a very rational decision
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

The silliness continues over at IUV. They now claim someone tried to assassinate him.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm The silliness continues over at IUV. They now claim someone tried to assassinate him.
Probably to get him to STFU. I just have this vision of him having a whiney obnoxious voice to go with his personality.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-rkb-a ... revealing/
To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)

Subject: RE: love to one and all

Date: 5/10/2018 6:43:41 AM

Purchase a Gold Pass for HEATHER TUCCI-JARRAF
bz…. construction on new nuclear processing plant to begin in 2 months (patricia wrote rkb alleged sentencing moved to august… and inner codex swung similar situation of bribe in wa during 2011, financial/mortgage fraud/judicial corruption investigations)…. this goes, in part, to the heart of why varlan was chosen “to handle” the sting operation case… to expose ALL NATIONAL SECURITY THREATS previously hidden
for those who feeeeel to:
who legislated for the new nuclear processing plant?
who are the funding/brokering/managing/issuing financial institutions involved?
who is constructing? who are contractors awarded with construction?
who is supplying materials for construction?
who designed materials for construction?
who MADE materials for construction?
who designed, supplied, and made technology for the new plant?
who designed, supplied, and made software for new plant?
…. etc, etc, etc….
thank you obama, et. al. , for setting up the U1… U1… U1 exposure <3
ahhhhhhh… let’s not forget who recently got probation for giving info to china? and who gave him the probation?…
my gratitude to all in oak ridge for your hospitality… it was memorable and “in-lightening”
<3
LIGHT WARRIOR and THE ALCHEMIST
Yeah, thanks Obama.

Nah, she doesn't need a psych eval.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

notorial dissent wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 7:12 pm
Jeffrey wrote: Thu May 10, 2018 6:41 pm The silliness continues over at IUV. They now claim someone tried to assassinate him.
Probably to get him to STFU. I just have this vision of him having a whiney obnoxious voice to go with his personality.
Celeste says :

May 10, 2018 at 6:35 am
Will be sending a loving energetic blanket of healing thoughts both physically and emotionally for what transpired. This sweet soul has had to endure quite a bit to get us all to this point. Much love to Randy and really to all of us playing through this and seeing it to completion. We’re getting there. Day by day so very much is changing.
Geez, if Celeste is this worked up, just imagine what Sheila is going through. And Ole Randy will have to endure many years of this.

Whatta bunch of flakes.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Isn't this about the 5th or 6th assault that has resulted in him getting sent to another facility? It's not like he's some big hunk of deadly man-meat. I think he is one of those clingy insecure nebbishes that tries to hang with the cool kids but who just can't stop talking and eventually somebody just decks him. He's undoubtedly oblivious to the subtle social signals that most people would understand to mean that the other person would enjoy silence.... like growling and saying "if you don't shut the fuck up immediately, I'm going to knock your teeth out."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I think the term is really really ANNOYING. I am also equally sure he is one of those people subtle is totally wasted on. I would expect he is rather oblivious and also thinks he is ever so smart and clever, hen he is anything but.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

A "reply" at IUV:
M. Battaglia says :

May 10, 2018 at 5:51 pm
Let Randy and Heather know we feel their pain and determination during this endgame they worked so hard for…I am doing my best in holding my own in a commercial loan foreclosure being reviewed as we speak…they were not happy with my writing in the margins and signing every paragraph with my signature and thumbprint so I needed to clean it up in the admitting of a clerical error…but I did sign it Without Prejudice…with a thumbprint…Perhaps those on the East Coast would like to be present for moral support at the time of hearing TBA…VERMONT, WINDSOR SUPERIOR COURT, CIVIL DIVISION, DOCKET No. 142-4-18
DUE DECLARATION AND NOTICE OF CLERICAL ERROR OF APPEARING ILLEGIBLE IN ANSWER TO COMPLAINT AND COUNTERCLAIM
Comes now the Defendant, VERMONT COUNTRY CORPORATION, MARJORIE M. BATTAGLIA, and for his/her answer to Plaintiff’s Complaint alleges and says as follows:
1. Answering COUNT I paragraphs 7 through ONLY 7 Defendant admits the allegations thereof.
2. Answering COUNT I paragraphs ALL EXCLUDING 7, Defendant denies the allegations thereof.
3. Answering COUNTSI, II, III, IV, V, VI paragraphs ALL PARAGRAPHS_EXCLUDING THE ABOVE MENTIONED COUNT 1 PARAGRAPH 7, Defendant denies the allegations thereof, and alleges that ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED
COUNTERCLAIM
Comes now the Defendant, _VERMONT COUNTRY CORPORATION, MARJORIE M. BATTAGLIA, and for his/her Counterclaim against Plaintiff, alleges and says:
GENERAL ALLEGATIONS
4. ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED
CAUSES OF ACTION
5. Defendant is entitled to recover damages from Plaintiff based on the theories of liability hereinafter enumerated in Count I
COUNT I: ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED SO ANY CONTRACT OR FILING IS NULL AND VOID.
6. COURTESY NOTICES SENT (and noted that Notice to Principal is Notice to Agent, Notice to Agent is Notice to Principal) on 4/12/2018 AND signed for as RECEIVED CERTIFIED REGISTERED MAIL NUMBERS 70172400000023619516 COURTESY NOTICE # 084-122018 AND # 014-122018, CERTIFIED REGISTERED MAIL NUMBER 70172400000023619509 COURTESY NOTICE # 034-122018, CERTIFIED REGISTERED MAIL NUMBER 70172400000023619486 COURTESY NOTICE #044-122018, CERTIFIED REGISTERED MAIL NUMBER 70172400000023619493 COURTESY NOTICE # 024-122018.
7.As a direct and proximate result of Plaintiff’s unlawful : NEGLECT OF THE FACT THAT ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED ,Defendant has been damaged in an amount that Defendant will prove.
COUNT II: ALL FUNDS CONFISCATED BY THE PLAINTIFF DUE TO NEGLECT OF THE FACT THAT ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED
ALL PLAINTIFF’S BOOKS RELATED TO THE SUIT WILL BE OPENED, DEFENDANT WILL RESIDE AND DO BUSINESS AT SAID RESIDENCE AND BUSINESS ADDRESS AT 3699 WOODSTOCK ROAD, WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VT 05001 INDEFINATELY AND ALL ALLEGED MORTGAGE FUNDS PAID TO THE PLAINTIFF WILL BE REFUNDED TO DEFENDANT VERMONT COUNTRY CORPORATION, MARJORIE M. BATTAGLIA
9.As a direct and proximate result of Plaintiff’s unlawful ACTION THAT IT DID NOT ANNOUNCE THAT ALL BANKS, ALL CORPORATE GOVERNMENTS AND ALL OTHER CORPORATIONS BY UCC FILINGS OF THE ONE PEOPLE’S PUBLIC TRUST (OPPT) HAVE BEEN FORECLOSED SO ANY CONTRACT OR FILING IS NULL AND VOID,
Defendant has been damaged in an amount that Defendant will prove BY HAVING THE COURT RULE TO OPEN THE BOOKS OF THE PLAINTIFF.
WHEREFORE, Defendant requests that the Court enter judgment in favor of Defendant and against Plaintiff as follows:
1. For general and special damages in an amount that Defendant will prove.
2. For Defendant’s reasonable costs incurred herein.
3. For such other and further relief as the Court seems just in the premises.
Respectfully submitted,
VERMONT COUNTRY CORPORATION, MARJORIE M. BATTAGLIA
Defendant
3699 WOODSTOCK ROAD, WHITE RIVER JUNCTION, VT 05001
ADDRESS
802-280-5712
PHONE
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE
The undersigned hereby certifies that a copy of the foregoing Answer and Counterclaim has been furnished to all parties herein by depositing the same in the United States mail.