Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by The Seventh String »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm
SteveUK wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 11:32 am Someone else about to score a fantastic win!!! 1!!

"I called santander about a mortgage I'm named on. I want my liability removed. It seems like an impossibility."
No, it’s pretty easy. Contact the lender and ask what they require in full and final settlement, hand over the required quantity of legal tender - i.e. money - and very shortly afterwards the paperwork will be done and all liability under the mortgage will be terminated.
Siegfried Shrink wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 2:06 pm If I were running a buiness that involved a lot of phone calls I'd brief the call center staff on sov-cit bingo. I'd give the staff a brief outline of the OPCA arguments and a card with typical phrases that indicate a wierdo is on the line. Then they could put them on hold till they went away.
I’ve used FOTL stuff on a “I work for (garbled) solicitors office and unless you settle now for your (none existant) car accident we will sue you next week” phone scammer. Repeatedly asking if he was trying to create joinder, no I do not “stand under” him and insisting he was talking to a living human etc. when he needed to speak to my “person” was good for a solid half hour’s entertainment. For a solicitor’s “top para-legal” he ended up getting remarkably shouty and angry. :twisted:

Then I blew it by asking for the name and roll number of his supervising solicitor and the line went instantly dead.

I can only assume the scammers manage to make money by rushing panicked and frightened people not used to dealing with aggressive “lawyers” into making payments by card. A pretty low-life way of making a living if ever I saw one.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I can only assume the scammers manage to make money by rushing panicked and frightened people not used to dealing with aggressive “lawyers” into making payments by card. A pretty low-life way of making a living if ever I saw one.
The big one at the moment here in Vancouver, and I assume all of Canada, is threatening calls, purportedly from the Canada Revenue Agency, saying that they've uncovered my tax fraud activities and I'm going to be criminally charged. However they are generously willing to let me off the hook if I send money somewhere via Western Union. I'm willing to bet it's not to the CRA payment center on Heron Road in Ottawa. It would help their credibility a lot if they didn't all have Indian accents and you couldn't hear the call centre noise behind them.

Another favorite, still with Indian accents, are calls claiming to be from Microsoft tech support informing me that my computer has a virus they have to remove. All I need to do is let them take control of it for a while.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Seventh String wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:13 am
Gregg wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 amConnect the 9 volt batteries with pure silver CAT5 twisted pairs to your testicles and run an ordinary lamp cord from a 110V outlet straight up your bum.
We’re rather short on 110V outlets in the UK. Trades-persons often use 110V power tools run off a transformer, but unless he can get hold of one of them he’ll have to make do with the standard mains 240V supply instead.
For what Gregg is suggesting that's fine and will still produce the required result.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 am Another favorite, still with Indian accents, are calls claiming to be from Microsoft tech support informing me that my computer has a virus they have to remove. All I need to do is let them take control of it for a while.
There are numerous youtube channels dedicated to people baiting these scammers.

The robotic Malcolm Merlyn is a favourite.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

I’ve used FOTL stuff on a “I work for (garbled) solicitors office and unless you settle now for your (none existant) car accident we will sue you next week” phone scammer. Repeatedly asking if he was trying to create joinder, no I do not “stand under” him and insisting he was talking to a living human etc. when he needed to speak to my “person” was good for a solid half hour’s entertainment. For a solicitor’s “top para-legal” he ended up getting remarkably shouty and angry. :twisted:
That I like. Shows the FMOTL script has some uses. BS baffles Brains.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 8:04 am
That I like. Shows the FMOTL script has some uses. BS baffles Brains.
I do enjoy he cold calls calling about my recent “accident”.

They usually hang up when they I tell them I got the girlfriend pregnant, again, and how can they help with that accident?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I've got a good line for them. I dead pan tell them that yes, I was involved in an accident. I killed three people. Longest I have them staying on the line so far is 3 minutes. :lol:

But tying this back to our beloved FMOTL, one of the reasons I cut some of them slack is that there are gullible and vulnerable people out there. My mum has been caught by thee "Microsoft Tech Support" scam twice. The second time whilst I was barraging her with txts, emails and instant messages to hang up immediately and call the police. She even said to them "My son will be very unhappy with me for doing this." She's 77.

Sometimes it's easy too forget with the shear implausibility of some of these schemes that not all people who fall for the FMOTL woo are chancers. It's why keeping on top of them and publicising the scams (as for example Virgo Triad and fellow Quatloosers do) is important.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Oh dear, banned from contacting the police...

". I am registered on the CLC website. I have reclaimed my legal fiction and registered my birth on the website. But I don't know what you mean by putting the police on notice. The police have a civil injunction on me because I was unlawfully locked up and have a claim against them for unlawful arrest and assault. They are looking at any tiny reason to arrest me. I am gagged. I am only allowed to contact the Chief Cuntsable of Merseyside Andy Crook. By letter. I got their facebook page shutdown "Bullshire strikes back" in Feb this year as I had ex-police and serving police threatening me cloning my facebook page. But they twisted it and I ended up with a four months suspended sentence in the civil kangaroo courts. Before that, A custody suite Seargent threatened that he would skull drag me to a custody suite by my hair. I recorded this and got a forced apology from Merseyside police. I am a thorn in their side, The civil gag is on me until April next year. I was dragged from my house for so-called breaching their civil gag because I was threatened again by one of their dickheads. And put in front of a nonce judge who would not answer my question if he was standing under his oath. Someone was very naughty and recorded this unlawful judge..lol He nearly bolted out the courtroom. He was a Circuit judge as well. How do I put a refusal of implied access to debt on the company of thugs who try to enforce the debt? And I REALLY DO WANT THE POLICE TO FUCK OFF. I WANT TO PUT THEM ON NOTICE TO LEAVE ME ALONE. THAT IS WHY I REFUSE TO PAY THIS TAX. I AIN'T PAYING FOR CRIMINALS IN UNIFORMS. AND DIRTY PAEDO JUDGES. Thanks :)"
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

A civil restraint order and yet he's clearly such a well balanced, logical and reasonable chap... Damn those treasonous cops and judges!!!
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

longdog wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm A civil restraint order and yet he's clearly such a well balanced, logical and reasonable chap... Damn those treasonous cops and judges!!!
I know, and this one 'nearly' ran out of the court. Success!!! 1!
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:22 pm
longdog wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 pm A civil restraint order and yet he's clearly such a well balanced, logical and reasonable chap... Damn those treasonous cops and judges!!!
I know, and this one 'nearly' ran out of the court. Success!!! 1!
Not 'ran'... 'bolted'... Mind you as it only nearly happened I'm not sure there's much of a difference between nearly running and nearly bolting. Perhaps he nearly hopped, minced or danced out of the court... Who can say? :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Sashayed.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

I have a serious question. I've seen multiple accounts of FMOTL/sovcit court appearances (usually in the UK and Australia) where the judge left the courtroom once the defendant started spouting the usual stuff about jurisdiction and demanding to see the judge's oath. Why do judges leave the room? Is it a standard procedure for dealing with these people? It seems counterproductive, because the sovcit thinks that he's won a moral victory.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

BoomerSooner17 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 pm I have a serious question. I've seen multiple accounts of FMOTL/sovcit court appearances (usually in the UK and Australia) where the judge left the courtroom once the defendant started spouting the usual stuff about jurisdiction and demanding to see the judge's oath. Why do judges leave the room? Is it a standard procedure for dealing with these people? It seems counterproductive, because the sovcit thinks that he's won a moral victory.
I've read something about this, probably on Quatloos, and I seem to recall that it has to do with contempt of court, and if the judge remained sitting while a contempt was going on s/he would be obliged to lay a contempt charge; the judge "running" out of the courtroom means the court is no longer in session and the contempt ceases.

Or something like that. Doesn't make sense to me either.
BoomerSooner17

Post by BoomerSooner17 »

HardyW wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 pm
BoomerSooner17 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:36 pm I have a serious question. I've seen multiple accounts of FMOTL/sovcit court appearances (usually in the UK and Australia) where the judge left the courtroom once the defendant started spouting the usual stuff about jurisdiction and demanding to see the judge's oath. Why do judges leave the room? Is it a standard procedure for dealing with these people? It seems counterproductive, because the sovcit thinks that he's won a moral victory.
I've read something about this, probably on Quatloos, and I seem to recall that it has to do with contempt of court, and if the judge remained sitting while a contempt was going on s/he would be obliged to lay a contempt charge; the judge "running" out of the courtroom means the court is no longer in session and the contempt ceases.

Thanks for that explanation; it made a little bit of sense to me as far as the legal reasoning is concerned. Now I'm wondering why the judge doesn't simply hold the sovcit in contempt. It seems like that would be far more effective at deterring, or at least not encouraging, future sovshit rather than leaving and making the sovs think that they scared the judge away.
"Never in the field of human conflict, was so much owed (but not paid), by so few, to so many." - Sir Winston Churchill
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Seventh String wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:13 am
Gregg wrote: Tue May 15, 2018 4:22 amConnect the 9 volt batteries with pure silver CAT5 twisted pairs to your testicles and run an ordinary lamp cord from a 110V outlet straight up your bum.
We’re rather short on 110V outlets in the UK. Trades-persons often use 110V power tools run off a transformer, but unless he can get hold of one of them he’ll have to make do with the standard mains 240V supply instead.
Oh yes, that's even better you know. I just knew I needed different plugs, I didn't know it was 240V. :mrgreen:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

HardyW wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 10:46 pm

As I understand it court is not in session while the courtroom is being cleared. The judge leaves when it is not in session and returns when order has been restored. On the other hand I saw one of the Nanaimo Three physically thrown out of courtroom by two sheriffs while ranting and raving at the judge and she didn't leave the bench.

http://www.quatloos.com/Q-Forum/viewtop ... 60#p165879

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I can sort of see the rationale, sort of, but I think it is possibly foolish in that it really does nothing to preserve the dignity of the court and actually does a great deal to diminish it by encouraging these idiots, and filling their fantasies.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As I see it, it is more a matter of holding off with the nuclear option till all other methods have been tried.

A formal finding of contemt of court effectively ends proceedings since the contemnor is neither present nor represented. That may mean witnesses, counsel and everyone else have to waste the day and come back some other time. Better to try and get the matter dealt with more informally so the trial can proceed and be done with, and it also costs more money accomodating the troublemaker until they purge their contempt.

I don't know chapter and verse about trials in absentia, there may be a difference between a defendant removed for contemp and one who simply walks out, and it may be that some courts have a video link available to give the defendant limited access to the proceedings.

If a few minutes recess will see the court room restored to some sort of order, it is quicker and less disruptive. This may simply entail removing noisy 'supporters'. With no audience to play to the defendant may calm down. They can still spout nonsense as long as they do in a calm manner and follow the rules of procedure. Removing Mackenzie friends, even those 'performing some sort of ritual' may help matters, their attendance is by leave of the court and they can be easily dispensed with if they are part of the problem.
Juisarian
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by Juisarian »

Burnaby49 wrote: Wed May 16, 2018 1:54 am
The big one at the moment here in Vancouver, and I assume all of Canada, is threatening calls, purportedly from the Canada Revenue Agency, saying that they've uncovered my tax fraud activities and I'm going to be criminally charged. However they are generously willing to let me off the hook if I send money somewhere via Western Union. I'm willing to bet it's not to the CRA payment center on Heron Road in Ottawa. It would help their credibility a lot if they didn't all have Indian accents and you couldn't hear the call centre noise behind them.
All the local supermarkets in Oz now have a sign at the main counter advising the Australian Tax Office will not ask you to pay your tax debt in iTunes gift cards...