Rekha Patel loses her house

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Rekha Patel loses her house

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:01 pm How does that change the CGT bill?
£49,680 :shock:

Now, it's been a while since I was a higher rate tax payer, so would the house sale count as income in the current tax year? If so, the CGT owed would be £77,280 which is more than the debt Rekha owed which required the sale of the cottage in the first place!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He Who Knows wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:01 pm Brilliant tax accounting everyone. However, the market value of Casa Patel has been far higher than £200,000 over the last 2 years. Just because the selling price was significantly reduced by the agent - probably due to the numerous break-ins and arrests of Ken Thompson, Peter McDowell et al - doesnt mean its market value was that low. Zoopla currently has it at £276,000.
Buyer's and seller's problem to justify it to the taxman. Taxman can make a reasonable estimate and take it to a Tax Tribunal, whose decision is pretty much final. Also I think date of sale is exchange of contracts or date notified to Land Registry on Transfer form (is it still a TR1?).
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Another pre big red key video. Macca tries to reason with her before the fuzz take over.
Listen carefully as her legal advisor feeds her the lines.

https://www.facebook.com/rekhaben.maths ... 9970112197
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

I just wonder what line these idiots have to cross before they get done for real estate fraud. They're flat-out trying to steal someone else's property at this point. They're up to three fraudulent sales now.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

And the view from outside, and even at that stage the cops were giving her the option of leaving without being arrested.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_ ... n__=%2As-R
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

The vid taken from the ground posted by aesmith is very interesting. It has commentary from the fat Irish "lawyer" in the pink t-shirt who had earlier been in the house whispering advice to Wrecka. He was clearly too scared to stay there beyond the 20 minute warning. :lol:

But you can also hear the voice of Penny Ross who was once a director of Fringed Ltd (with Wrecka's mother, Niruben) one of the two companies which bought the cottage for £2. Penny Ross is in the earlier vid wearing a pink T-shirt and blue shorts.
https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/comp ... 5/officers
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

I spoke to some Simmondley Village neighbours today who confirmed that Penny Ross was one of the three who have constantly broken into the cottage over the last few months. Penny, a maths tutor in the local area, was caught climbing up a ladder at the back of the property last autumn scaring the living daylights out of the elderly couple who live on the other side of Princess Shoutypants. Peter McDowell was with her (holding the ladder!) and brother Rakesh Patel who works at Manchester University was helping out.

Ken Thompson and Peter McDowell have been arrested a few times since last summer for breaking into the cottage. However they have been released under investigation and without charge. Clearly they are just as culpable as Princess Shoutypants but always seem to be absent when she gets lifted.
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
AnOwlCalledSage

Suspected but confirmation that she is bailed with conditions.
Alicat George Rekha Patel
If you need somewhere away from the house, I'm not too far away. I've in boxed you love. Xx

Rekha Patel I can't go anywhere else love due to my bail conditions but thank you.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Thank you for pointing out McDowell and Ross, definitely “players”. Longlands solicitors is interesting as there is clearly limited capacity for supervision and oversight within the firm. I also note that there is mention that the principal has appeared before a disciplinary tribunal, although no details are available and I would treat it as unconfirmed.

An ID on the legal expert with an Irish accent could be useful. People with a low profile and minimal electronic footprint are worthy of attention.

I note that McDowell has another off the shelf company listed but this one is described as an engineering firm. All in all some good lines of enquiry areas for research.

TheRambler
MaritalArtist
First Mate
First Mate

Post by MaritalArtist »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm Suspected but confirmation that she is bailed with conditions.
If you need somewhere away from the house, I'm not too far away. I've in boxed you love. Xx

Rekha Patel I can't go anywhere else love due to my bail conditions but thank you.
How will they know where she goes? Is she on an ankle tag?
That's right, The Mascara Snake, fast and bulbous! Also, a tin teardrop!
AnOwlCalledSage

MaritalArtist wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:32 pm How will they know where she goes? Is she on an ankle tag?
Tagging is not available for police bail. I've seen no mention of a magistrates court hearing, and they blab almost everything!

Addendum: Tagging is not GPS. Its purpose is to enforce curfews.
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

MaritalArtist wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:32 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm Suspected but confirmation that she is bailed with conditions.

How will they know where she goes? Is she on an ankle tag?
In all probability, bailed to reside at a specific address. She quite possibly tried to claim she was homeless until it was pointed out that would lead to her being remanded. Life’s a bitch.

TheRambler
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

Way back on page 15 of this very long thread, several contributors (including "Bones" - a forensic digger) outed Peter McDowell as being an ex-director of Geek2door Ltd from 2007-2011. His birthdate is Jan 1985 so he's 33. He lived at 10 Padworth Walk Brooklands Manchester M23 9AT.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

TheRambler wrote: An ID on the legal expert with an Irish accent could be useful. People with a low profile and minimal electronic footprint are worthy of attention.
Some of the neighbours had talked to this fat Irish "lawyer" on eviction day last Friday and he told one of them that he was from Mansfield and he'd had exactly the same eviction experience as Princess Shoutypants.

So more likely to be a self taught "lawyer."
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A number of these people are supposed to be educated professionals. Their behavior is just unbelievable, and need I say inexcusable.

Doesn't sound like things are going too well for our tragic heroine, being bailed out with conditions and all. I wonder if she'll abide by any of them, particularly since she seems to have such a track record of compliance with court orders and conditions.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

https://www.facebook.com/ken.thompson.5 ... 876495866/
This is Peter McDowell talking in the background while filming Macca's and Wrecka's meeting. He quotes "section 27 of the Land and Property Act, 1925" or something.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Question: who or what is "Macca"?
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Just an accidental obfuscation.
The new owner was supposed to possibly come from Liverpool and/or possibly look a bit like Paul McCartney, a Beatle, I believe. Yes, your Lordship, I will explain what a Beatle is afterwards.

Anyway, it seems the person McCarney is sometins known colloquially as 'Macca'.
There is a general tendency not to name innocent or uninvolved people in threads so among other terms we have Macca.

Miss a couple of posts and it all gets away from you.
Endeavour
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Endeavour »

Macca looks a nice guy giving good advise . Kept his calm as well
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:24 pm Anyway, it seems the person McCarney is sometins known colloquially as 'Macca'.
There is a general tendency not to name innocent or uninvolved people in threads so among other terms we have Macca.
Ah, I didn't make the connection, thanks.