Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by wserra »

ssmith wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm Speaking of Sheila (I lasted 30 sec.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafGFid ... ture=share
I didn't get past the first sentence: "We're just chatting and we don't have a topic".

Why would anyone?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

wserra wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:13 pm
ssmith wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:27 pm Speaking of Sheila (I lasted 30 sec.): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lafGFid ... ture=share
I didn't get past the first sentence: "We're just chatting and we don't have a topic".

Why would anyone?
Particularly this bloated pig. It's over an hour long. Pointless directionless ramblings preserved for the ages.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Burnaby49 wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:30 pm

Why would anyone?
Particularly this bloated pig. It's over an hour long. Pointless directionless ramblings preserved for the ages.
Kind of the story and theme of her life I should think.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

They haven’t discussed Heather or Randy in two months. The previous video is two hours discussing how she felt sleepy in the afternoon.
KickahaOta

Post by KickahaOta »

Jeffrey wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:56 pm They haven’t discussed Heather or Randy in two months. The previous video is two hours discussing how she felt sleepy in the afternoon.
I have to say it: I feel a bit of genuine empathy for them.

What is there to say about Heather or Randy at this point? They were locked up yesterday. They are locked up today. They'll be locked up for at least the next several years at this point.

The hardest part of any single-narrow-subject program is figuring out what in the heck to do with it when the well of material on that single narrow subject inevitably starts to run dry. Your audience came for that specific subject, and anything you discuss other than that subject is going to turn off some of your audience. So you either try to very gradually pivot to a different subject or a broader range of material, or you keep beating the same content into the ground until your viewers eventually have it memorized, or you just forget the whole thing.

Ted Koppel and Roone Arledge managed to transition The Iran Crisis -- America Held Hostage from a nightly Iranian-embassy-hostages update into a very successful general-purpose nightly news show. But if your plan for success is "Be the next Ted Koppel or the next Roone Arledge", then you'd better have a Plan B, and preferably a Plan C, D, and E.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Randy has posted his full PSR. His criminal record is huge. Still reading.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

I didn't get past the first sentence: "We're just chatting and we don't have a topic."
How ironic that "brainess babble" is the production du jour on a channel titled "conscious conversations."
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

JohnPCapitalist wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:55 am
I didn't get past the first sentence: "We're just chatting and we don't have a topic."
How ironic that "brainess babble" is the production du jour on a channel titled "conscious conversations."
I still don't understand the combination of sov/cit nonsense, Trumpism and new-agey quantum-quantum blather. It's like, pick a lane already.
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Since they didn't even have a topic to babble about I prefer the term 'mindless meandering'.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 am Randy has posted his full PSR. His criminal record is huge. Still reading.
So not the poor innocent lamb to the slaughter as some would claim. Guess I'll have to revise my estimate downward. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Yippee!!! Sheila & Lisa made it to Knoxville. Katie is MIA. It's almost showtime. Have a box of Kleenex handy, as I have a feeling that this is going to be a real tearjerker!

https://www.facebook.com/sheila.corona. ... m_activity
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

ssmith wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:18 pm Yippee!!! Sheila & Lisa made it to Knoxville. Katie is MIA. It's almost showtime. Have a box of Kleenex handy, as I have a feeling that this is going to be a real tearjerker!

And started the ball rolling by showing us a fascinating video of a potted plant.

ssmith
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by ssmith »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:43 pm
ssmith wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:18 pm Yippee!!! Sheila & Lisa made it to Knoxville. Katie is MIA. It's almost showtime. Have a box of Kleenex handy, as I have a feeling that this is going to be a real tearjerker!

And started the ball rolling by showing us a fascinating video of a potted plant.
How about an electrical panel?

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-updat ... g-hearing/

#UNIVERSALCLEANUP : Updates of What is Unfolding in Knoxville at Alleged Sentencing Hearing

This post will be updated as the day unfolds. Do a hard refresh to see the latest updates.

Sheila Corona and Lisa Rush arrived in the Court plaza at 11:25 AM EST .

12:42 PM EST, Terran is heading to court house now and took this image on the way.

look at the utility panel. 🙂

Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

I'm going to have to stop reading this thread. The excitement is just getting too much for an old man like me. Next it will be a shot of the tiled floor in the courthouse foyer.

wserra

Post by wserra »

Jeffrey wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:13 am Randy has posted his full PSR. His criminal record is huge. Still reading.
CrimHis II. Meh.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
GlimDropper

Post by GlimDropper »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:43 pm And started the ball rolling by showing us a fascinating video of a potted plant.
Are you sure that wasn't Randy in a Hawaiian shirt?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Dammit, I wanna know what happened. The hearing was at 2:00 and here it is two hours later and no info? Have the Planet Moonbeam Channel Correspondents had a complete reality meltdown? Did Heather get a surprise pardon? Did someone from the Five Families White Hats show up and break her out in an action packed rescue?

I must know these things.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Importantly did Heather appear in orange prison jumpsuit? Did the judge give her a good verbal thrashing?
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

Gregg wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:26 pm Dammit, I wanna know what happened. The hearing was at 2:00 and here it is two hours later and no info? Have the Planet Moonbeam Channel Correspondents had a complete reality meltdown? Did Heather get a surprise pardon? Did someone from the Five Families White Hats show up and break her out in an action packed rescue?

I must know these things.
I checked PACER just now and also tried calling the judge's chambers. Nobody answered the phone, and PACER has not been updated. So the Court is behind on the paperwork. I assume that PACER updates in near real time these days, though we may see something tomorrow.

Perhaps the lack of updates on I-UV.com is because Sheila and the other lady are being taken out for drinks by that smooooth operator Bill Ferguson, who's trying to put some moves on them since he won't be able to resume his decade-long campaign to score with Heather for some years.

Edited to add: To recap, the pre-sentence report said she's a Category I offender and a Level 22 offense. That carries a range of 41-51 months. The prosecutors asked for a 2-point bump to level 24 because she used "special skills" (her law training) in committing the offense. They specifically asked for 63 months, which is the high end of the range of 51-63 months for a Level 24 offense. So if the judge sticks to the range in the sentencing guidelines, it could be anywhere between 41 and 63 months, though, of course, he could go higher or lower.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

It just came to me. Heather's supporters are crazy cat ladies that the cats upped and left.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self