Before her next hearing
2%
After her next hearing
5%
Before her trial
32%
Before her sentencing
44%
Never - she wants to experience BEing and DOing behind bars.
17%

Total votes: 41

Hyrion
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: OPPT (One Person's Public Trial) - Tucci-Jarraf

Post by Hyrion »

MaritalArtist wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 pm https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u-WtuW- ... YpgDpGtC-6
Randall Keith Beane Sentenced FINAL
155 Months
5 Years Supervised Release
Well... a comment and a curiosity.

The "reporters" math is a bit off. She says 12 years 9 months. 155 Months is 12 years 11 months. She could easily check her math by punching 13*12 in a calculator and noticing it's 156. I suspect her error is simply 155/12 = 12.917 and she didn't think to consider .917 of a year is 11 months.

The curiosity is: I wonder how many of them will understand that half million restitution is basically the fact he has to forfeit that half million dollar motor home he fraudulently purchased. I suspect they'll think he's been fined for half a million and will spend the rest of his life paying for it.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

ssmith wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 6:31 pm Heather must be enjoying prison..... describing it at "funtastical". Wonder if Randy feels the same.

In the meantime, it looks like she's getting ready to sue, foreclose, or whatever on the facility she's in for "breech of contract".

https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-7-24- ... aring-rkb/

To: bz riger (bzriger@gmail.com)
Subject: RE: (heart) alleged hear…
Date: 7/24/2018 9:58:27 AM

rkb and hatj take it all the way… in unity…and funtastical beyond any imagination <3

…this is noon checkin

we were out all morning 🙂

they are taking all tablets for “inventory”… no guarantee to get back despite the fact we have goldpasses…. went over breach of contract liability (she was adamant that there is no contract when the facility sells goldpasses, writes in their handbook you can keep it on your person for 24 hrs… and there is no breach when they FORCE YOU TO LET IT GO
Will Heather and Randy enjoy perks like tablets in the Fed Pokey?
Praeterea Preterea . . . Hasenpfeffer Incorporated!
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

I just decided...if I win the lottery tonight I’m going to buy Randy’s RV when it goes for auction. I’ll drive around the country spreading the word that there are no secret accounts and you have no value.
And ye shall know the idiots by their red-stained thumbs.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

The nutjobs version of the alleged sentencing.
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-overv ... b-7-24-18/

https://youtu.be/4TsKd1Gpggc
He looked and sounded wonderful . . . He had a twinkle in his eye . . .
I am truly dumbfounded at the imbecility of these people. Randy's going up the river for a long time.
There's a resonance . . . It won't be long now, I know he knows that . . . (Sheila) There you have it, proof that's been recounted by several people that all is not what is seems . . . (BZ)
No, that's not proof at all, that's an anecdote about your "feelings." No wonder you folks are so confused. Can't watch any more of this crap.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

He looked and sounded wonderful . . . He had a twinkle in his eye . . .
I'll go less than six months before it is replaced by a fellow inmates fist.
I'll also go shorter than normal odds that he's dead by 2031.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Resume wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:25 pm
There's a resonance . . . It won't be long now, I know he knows that . . . (Sheila) . . . (BZ)
I'd say, about 13 years, plus another 5 of supervised release, so not that long in the scheme of things, but still way to much time behind bars for my liking.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

Did I hear BZ say that the “birth certificate” for the RV would normally be sent to the Vatican? Like all the people’s birth certificates? If so I may have underestimated her level of crazy by an order of magnitude.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Heather cancels stuff:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-comma ... 317-cr-82/
. . . According to DOC 216-1, Varlan has ordered US MARSHAL to physically deliver my body witha certified copy of judgment issued by alleged clerk of court… however, that order has been duly canceled, standing cancelation of purported judgment, without dishonor, for due cause, restated.
With all the time she'll have on her hands, Heather's gonna kill a lot of trees.

A question for the attorneys: When does her elbow counsel get to say "see ya?" I mean, how long does he have to read and file this garbage?

ETA: And wouldn't he advise against this nonsense?
Bill, Lisa, and the team will be assisting me with the remainder of the record of china, fed res, varlan, et. al.’s , fraud, etc. , and their deceptive acts and practices to get the USM, FBOP, AG, et. al., to participate. I am duly authorizing you to fileinto3:17-CR-82 all documents Bil and Lisa send you with instructions to file. This email constitutes my due authorization to do so.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Resume wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:52 pmA question for the attorneys: When does her elbow counsel get to say "see ya?" I mean, how long does he have to read and file this garbage?
I don't specifically know about TNED, but in most federal courts appointed counsel must (unless relieved) continue through direct appeal. In some places, if direct appeal results in "Affirmed" - as it will here - appointed counsel must even file a cert petition if defendant wishes.
ETA: And wouldn't he advise against this nonsense?
"Advise against"? So? What else would he have to do?
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

wserra wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:18 pm
Resume wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:52 pmA question for the attorneys: When does her elbow counsel get to say "see ya?" I mean, how long does he have to read and file this garbage?
I don't specifically know about TNED, but in most federal courts appointed counsel must (unless relieved) continue through direct appeal. In some places, if direct appeal results in "Affirmed" - as it will here - appointed counsel must even file a cert petition if defendant wishes.
Yeah, I forgot about the appeal.
Resume wrote:ETA: And wouldn't he advise against this nonsense?
I dunno, advise against vehemently.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Resume wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:24 pm
wserra wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:18 pm
Yeah, I forgot about the appeal.
Resume wrote:ETA: And wouldn't he advise against this nonsense?
I dunno, advise against vehemently.
BTW: Thank you for the reply.
wserra

Post by wserra »

NP.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

AndyK wrote: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:25 pm Just under thirteen years all of which we will be paying for. Perhaps there is some truth to the "secret government fund which will take care of me" after all.
Somehow, I doubt that the "taken care of" part will NOT be in the manner in which or to which he wanted to become accustomed.

She has already filed what I would expect the Appeals court will construe as a Notice of Appeal. My suspicion is that we'll get to see another round of "duly rejected for due cause" with red fingerprint on the sentencing order or conviction record. The comedy will continue, at least for a while, with the court ultimately telling her that it doesn't constitute an appeal, or even sense.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Back in the 90s there was a leader of a small jewish sect who had been preaching that the messiah was coming. Gradually he switched to hinting that it was in fact, himself. And after he died, it was a long time before people stopped holding vigils at his grave.

This belief in a reversal that will see Heather and Randy free and all the cops, prosecutors, judges, et al, imprisoned is small time by comparison.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Weird question but once incarcerated, will Heather have access to red ink?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Blackbeard
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Blackbeard »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:55 am Weird question but once incarcerated, will Heather have access to red ink?
She might have to switch to real blood.
Resume
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Resume »

Here's some real babble:
https://i-uv.com/universalcleanup-pacer ... ent-323063
alan page says :REPLY
July 25, 2018 at 6:58 am
This comment is a comment on my ability to comment on anything at this point so I echo Bill’s comment – I do not know what is going on – the text below was placed on Common Good Dialogue today 180725:
———————————
Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf – My Thoughts on the Current Legal Processes in the united States . . .
Oh goodie.
I have followed the discussions of legal technologies and the situation of Heather Ann Tucci-Jarraf (HATJ) and her use of UCC filings to modify / change the legal and financial system. The recent (7/6/18) discussion found on your (SITSSHOW) site of the Anti-corruption Society’s understanding of Act 2038 and later acts of FDR with references to M. Stamper’s book, “Fruit from a Poisonous Tree”, makes the point that the UCC is the law of the land not the Constitution. You seem to refute this position without any citations of fact . . .
That went off the rails quickly.
If the UCC is law then the work that HATJ did as of 2012 should be recognized, If not we need to know why and identify the other alternatives. There are many other advocates for legal and financial reform but they seem to ignore each other. I believe that you have correctly identified a crucial missing link, the need for deep understanding of the legal system (by everyone) and dependable support for those who try to get the (appropriate) changes to become law . . .
If my aunt had balls . . . she'd be my uncle.
This contradicts the work of HATJ, Winston Shrout and Anna von Reitz. Where have they gone astray?
How long have you got?
If what HATJ has done is real everything should be changing here.
Again, see My aunt.
If there is anything that folks like me should be doing please let me know and I will do what I can to add some fuel to the fire.

Alan C. Page, Ph.D., Research Forester
You should seek professional help. Apparently there were no critical thinking classes at forestry school.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

LOTSS of professional help. I've never understood what the psychotic reverence for the UCC is when they equally blithely claim ALL other statute law is invalid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

If I recall correctly, Leo Rosten's book, "The Joys of Yiddish" (and, like Levy's Jewish Rye of old, you don't have to be Jewish to thoroughly enjoy it), he mentions the term "nudnik". I don't have the book before me, so I'll have to borrow its definition -- "a pestering, nagging or irritating person; a bore" from somewhere else.

He also mentions the term "phudnik" -- a nudnik with a Ph. D. I suggest, then, that Alan C. Page, Ph. D. is a phudnik.
Last edited by Pottapaug1938 on Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I believe that you have correctly identified a crucial missing link, the need for deep understanding of the legal system (by everyone) . . . .
Finally a critical insight. Years too late but they're getting there. Up to now every last piece of incomprehensible legal gibberish spewed out by Heather has been taken as valid enforceable law.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs