Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by SteveUK »

Sweet jesus, not another one. It's almost like people are just making up their own courts to further their own means?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

JimUk1 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:01 pm Cosmic?

Is that all?

My “Grand Court of Weatherspoons” sits every Wednesday in the Bull and Stirrup (for curry club) and covers not only inter-galactic claims, but inter-dimensional claims.

Therefore I can trump and court in any alternative reality!

Take that, Rob!
You fools are going in the wrong direction. :snooty: My Court of the Dining Table has the supreme authority. If you're under my roof, it's my house, my rules. No appeals. :naughty:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

SteveUK wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:07 pm Sweet jesus, not another one. It's almost like people are just making up their own courts to further their own means?
I know, right? I stick to the Original & Best, Peter of England's International Common Law Court of Record 750181. It doesn't just meet in fields in the arse-end of the countryside, or sheds at the end of gardens. Its locations* include not just Europe and America, but Russia and China!

https://iclcor750181.org/locations

Imagine how happy PoE's mug punters will be when they present their ICLCOR750181 court orders to their local Court in Beijing, Shanghai, Moscow or St Petersberg and find themselves very quickly lined up against a wall. I'm guessing the equivalent of a District Judge in China or Russia is likely to take the laissez-faire attitude the British courts tend to adopt towards these nutters.

*Actual locations may vary or not exist. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for purpose, or utility of the ICLCOR750181 is made.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

mufc1959 wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:47 pm
I know, right? I stick to the Original & Best, Peter of England's International Common Law Court of Record 750181. It doesn't just meet in fields in the arse-end of the countryside, or sheds at the end of gardens. Its locations* include not just Europe and America, but Russia and China!

https://iclcor750181.org/locations

Imagine how happy PoE's mug punters will be when they present their ICLCOR750181 court orders to their local Court in Beijing, Shanghai, Moscow or St Petersberg and find themselves very quickly lined up against a wall. I'm guessing the equivalent of a District Judge in China or Russia is likely to take the laissez-faire attitude the British courts tend to adopt towards these nutters.

*Actual locations may vary or not exist. No representation or warranty, express or implied, with respect to the completeness, accuracy, fitness for purpose, or utility of the ICLCOR750181 is made.
Wow. Not only are they unearthing the old Posse Comitatus BS, they are trying to use it across The Pond. But then, if they do that to the UCC, why should I be surprised....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Is that all?

My “Grand Court of Weatherspoons” sits every Wednesday in the Bull and Stirrup (for curry club) and covers not only inter-galactic claims, but inter-dimensional claims.

Take that, Rob!
Well, at least that solves this mystery.

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Gregg wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:00 am

Is that all?

Take that, Rob!
Well, at least that solves this mystery.

Yep, that is the cross-over point for our Inter-dimensional sherifs.

Of course, there is one small fly-in-the-ointment, the problem is that in the other dimensions the judgements found the defendants not guilty which has caused some problems enforcing the judgements made in this dimension!

Hoisted by our own petard!
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 am Yep, that is the cross-over point for our Inter-dimensional sherifs.
Sorry to be picky, but important to clarify that these are my Inter-dimensional sheriffs, serving the Quantum Common Law Court which I have the honour of presiding over. As the QCLC appears in infinite worlds in every form imaginable, we clearly have supreme jurisdiction, notwithstanding any wavefunction collapse or quantum decoherence which may lead to occasional correlation paradoxes.

We have already heard appeal from the judgement of the International Common Law Supreme Court (some years before the judgement was made, due to a non-deterministic Copenhagen Interpretation) and upheld it.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:02 pm
JimUk1 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:58 am Yep, that is the cross-over point for our Inter-dimensional sherifs.
Sorry to be picky, but important to clarify that these are my Inter-dimensional sheriffs, serving the Quantum Common Law Court which I have the honour of presiding over. As the QCLC appears in infinite worlds in every form imaginable, we clearly have supreme jurisdiction, notwithstanding any wavefunction collapse or quantum decoherence which may lead to occasional correlation paradoxes.

We have already heard appeal from the judgement of the International Common Law Supreme Court (some years before the judgement was made, due to a non-deterministic Copenhagen Interpretation) and upheld it.
Having spoken to my inter-dimensional sheriffs it appears your court has been trumped by our non-linear bailiffs whom are not bound by general relativity theorem, and ransacked your court, we therefore rule indefinitely in the favour of my . Clients suckers.

Rob White will be most, thrilled with this new court that can do anything! A court that does not only recognise the law of England but also the law of anything!
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Meanwhile, back here at Illuminati Headquarters in Argillite, we have plans for Robert and his Dragons, too...yes indeed, we have plans!

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

That's not a dragon, that's a newt!

But then, that crew is a lot more newtlike than dragonlike in dangerousness.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Am I Misunderstanding this. Does the order state he's got to vacate the banks property AND cough up £170k?

Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

As I see it the order puts a cash value on what is otherwise just 'a house' used as security for the loan. If the house sells for £200,000 the bank pays the ex-owner the surplus, if it fetches £150,000 the debtor is still on the hook for the balance. There has to be a precise figure owed and stated, the banks do not simply get to keep whatever the house fetches unless it is less than the debt.
The figure quoted in the order is a base from which the ultimate settlement can be assessed. Assuming a trouble free and prompt sale for £200,000 his trustee in bankruptcy will get about £30,000. Mr White will probably not make it that easy and additional costs will come out of any surplus.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:50 pm Am I Misunderstanding this. Does the order state he's got to vacate the banks property AND cough up £170k?
Yes, you're right. The bank have (a) called in the loan which was secured by the mortgage (they'll have done this at the start of proceedings, after he missed a few payments), and (b) excercised their right as mortgagees to take possession for default. They can now sell the property and apply the proceeds to reducing the debt.
morrand

Post by morrand »

SteveUK wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:50 pm Am I Misunderstanding this.
For those of you who cannot zoom to read "this" (including the Google bots), here it is:
Order for possession

In the County Court at Medway
Claim No. E3PP5894

[seal of the County Court]

1st Claimant: National Westminster Home Loans Limited
Ref: ROYB6005097
1st Defendant: Mr Robert Arthur White
Ref:
2nd Defendant: Mrs Irene Florence White
Ref:

On the 13 August 2018, District Judge Thomas,
at the County Court at Medway, Anchorage House, 47-67 High Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4DW

Upon hearing a representative representing National Westminster Home Loans Limited
and upon hearing Mr Robert Arthur White in person
and upon hearing Mrs Irene Florence White in person

This order has been made on mandatory grounds and the court orders that

1. The defendant give the claimant possession of 29 Park Road, Sheerness, Kent, ME12 1UY on or before 10 September 2018.

And it is adjudged that

The claimant recover against the defendant the sum of £171,815.93 for debt and interest to date of judgment
and £0.00 for costs amounting together to the sum of £171,815.93.
And the defendant having paid the sum of £0.00
It is ordered that the defendant pay the sum of £171,815.93 to the claimant in full.

N26 Order of Possession Page 1 of 2
---
The court office at Medway, Anchorage House, 47-67 High Street, Chatham, Kent, ME4 4DW is open between 10am and 4pm Monday to Friday [etc.]
---
Morrand
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

This could be a turning point. They didn't take any of his Buy-to-Rent properties (yet), they took the family home and HQ. Mrs Krabby would be a very unusual woman if she greeted this cheerfully, and applauded Robert's mission to destroy their entire joint wealth rather than settle an obligation of less than £20k. The phrase "...before turning the gun on himself" may become more relevant soon.

However there's still a question about Krabby's actual assets - he has clearly been more than a failed small-time club-owner, to have accumulated what we know about. I would guess that criminal enterprise is a more likely explanation than decades of honest hard work and thriftiness. And if he's got dirty money tucked away, the OR may not have found it all.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:00 pm This could be a turning point. They didn't take any of his Buy-to-Rent properties (yet), they took the family home and HQ. Mrs Krabby would be a very unusual woman if she greeted this cheerfully, and applauded Robert's mission to destroy their entire joint wealth rather than settle an obligation of less than £20k. The phrase "...before turning the gun on himself" may become more relevant soon.

However there's still a question about Krabby's actual assets - he has clearly been more than a failed small-time club-owner, to have accumulated what we know about. I would guess that criminal enterprise is a more likely explanation than decades of honest hard work and thriftiness. And if he's got dirty money tucked away, the OR may not have found it all.
I think you're mixing up the properties here. The BTL properties are distinct and separate from the family home. The claim for possession was by the mortgagee, NatWest, not the Trustee in Bankruptcy, in relation to the family home. The Trustee has first claim on the proceeds of sale, after payment of the mortgage and costs of sale. And generally the mortgagee will go after the family home as a last resort, after liquidating other assets.

That's why the BTL properties have been put in the hands of Receivers, who it seems are looking to recoup Crabbie's debts from those. In fact, on his Facebook page last week he was offering two of his flats in Southampton which the Receivers had take control over, rent free to whoever wanted them. He still seems to think he has some say over what happens to his BTL empire.

But in the meantime he's continued on his self-destructive path by failing to pay the mortgage on his home, as well as council tax. And it's the mortgage arrears which have resulted in NatWest taking possession action.

Undoubtedly the Trustee in Bankruptcy registered an interest against the matrimonial home, and presumably had no objection to NatWest's actions. But NatWest, as a secured creditor, is allowed to take action to recover the debt owed to it, separate from the bankruptcy.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:00 pm This could be a turning point. They didn't take any of his Buy-to-Rent properties (yet), they took the family home and HQ. Mrs Krabby would be a very unusual woman if she greeted this cheerfully, and applauded Robert's mission to destroy their entire joint wealth rather than settle an obligation of less than £20k. The phrase "...before turning the gun on himself" may become more relevant soon.
If memory serves the bankruptcy was at the behest of Southampton council for about 70k of outstanding business rates on his grotty little nighclub. The buy to let properties have, in at least some cases, reverted to the mortgage companies and the impending loss of the family home is a separate issue entirely.

From what I can gather the bankruptcy practitioners have been slowly but surely cutting off Bobby's sources of income and he's now in the position that he can't even pay the mortgage of Chez Crabbie.

Remember back in those halcyon days of 18 months ago when he was utterly convinced that he could run rings around the receiver with Magnum Cartridge, Lawful rebellion and good old fashioned being an awkward bastard... All he had to do was bee obstructive for 12 months and his bankruptcy would be over... Errrr... No.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Is there any indication that the BTL properties were through NatWest? There may well be NO equity in them as well. Also, any indication they are in default as well?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:43 pm Is there any indication that the BTL properties were through NatWest? There may well be NO equity in them as well. Also, any indication they are in default as well?
There was some shite from Bobby a while back about the Insolvency Practitioner writing to his letting agent saying 'Please forward the rental payments to us not Mr White'. There was then some short lived "My contact is with Mr White" nonsense which was followed by the IP warning the letting agent that he would be held personally liable for the rents not forwarded at which point the letting agent came to his senses.

Whether or not the IP was paying the mortgages I don't know but I'm pretty sure some or all of the BTLs have been repossessed.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

longdog wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:24 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:43 pm Is there any indication that the BTL properties were through NatWest? There may well be NO equity in them as well. Also, any indication they are in default as well?
There was some shite from Bobby a while back about the Insolvency Practitioner writing to his letting agent saying 'Please forward the rental payments to us not Mr White'. There was then some short lived "My contact is with Mr White" nonsense which was followed by the IP warning the letting agent that he would be held personally liable for the rents not forwarded at which point the letting agent came to his senses.

Whether or not the IP was paying the mortgages I don't know but I'm pretty sure some or all of the BTLs have been repossessed.
So it is entirely possible the BTL's are still current and are being maintained by the Receiver. The Receiver may be holding them until ALL Crabby's debts are paid. I wonder if the CT on those properties has been paid.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.