UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

jonathan01n wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:14 pm Voluntary interview but with with warning of arrest

Voluntary -
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/voluntary

Done, given, or acting of one's own FREE WILL.

If you don't comply you will get arrest how can it be voluntary, this is duress surely.

If this name is misleading it should be changed otherwise the freeman may find a loophole again.
Easy, Jonathan. Neelu is being invited to come in, voluntarily, for the interview, meaning that she can avoid arrest by coming in of her own violition. If she does not volunteer, she will be arrested and interviewed anyway; so by volunteering, she saves herself a lot of hassle, not to mention money.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

SteveUK wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:11 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 pm
noblepa wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:09 pm It has been stated in this thread that she is entitled to "legal advice". Must the person providing such advice be a licensed professional, such as a barrister or solicitor?

If someone shows up with her who is NOT licensed to practice law, can the police deny that person permission to participate in the interview?

In the US, I believe that, at least for adults, someone offering legal counsel MUST be a licensed attorney. For minors, a parent can be present for the questioning.
I would think any 'legal advisor' would have to be capable of giving legal advice to some sort of provable minimum standard otherwise the rules would say "you can bring any random nutter with you".
Licensed only at the cop shop unless you're a minor or vulnerable.

It's been very quiet on her FB page and that of the usual suspects. The mischievous side of me hopes she's currently enjoying a custody cell.
She usually has a video up within an hour of leaving the court or police, nothing for six hours could mean she said something silly during the interview and gave the police reason for arrest and detention.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by NYGman »

longdog wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 5:17 pmI would think any 'legal advisor' would have to be capable of giving legal advice to some sort of provable minimum standard otherwise the rules would say "you can bring any random nutter with you".
I think in this instance, all a legal advisor would have to do is tell her to SHUT UP, and not say anything. Would not be hard for anyone to do really, but in reality she would never follow that advice, regardless of who give it to her, and has likely spouted on for way too long, incriminating herself in the process, all while she is thinking she nailed it!
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:05 pm All the legal advice I've seen online from solicitors is never attend a voluntary interview!
While it’s advisable to have a lawyer present, it can be an error not to attend.

Voluntary interviews sometimes mean the police (or other regulatory authority) have enough evidence to make charges anyway but want to see what you have to say. It can also mean they are considering pressing charges based on the evidence they already have. A voluntary interview under caution offers the suspect a chance to discuss things and maybe head off the charges.

If there’s good enough evidence of someone commiting an offence and they fail to attend for a voluntary interview the police are quite likely to make an arrest anyway, having given the alleged offender an opportunity to put forward their version of things.

Once charges are laid the rules change and the CPS, HMRC, HSE, or other body which has responsibility for the prosecution, can inform the court that the accused was offered a chance to state their side of things but refused to take advantage of the opportunity. Then invite the court to draw conclusions from the accused’s unwillingness to co-operate as per the wording in the caution.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

The Seventh String wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:29 pm Voluntary interviews sometimes mean the police (or other regulatory authority) have enough evidence to make charges anyway but want to see what you have to say. It can also mean they are considering pressing charges based on the evidence they already have. A voluntary interview under caution offers the suspect a chance to discuss things and maybe head off the charges.
Since I posted my original comment I've done more digging through the police forums.

All you say is correct. It would also seem that the police sometimes offer this route to people for non-violent offences when the alternative is to turn up at someone's house with multiple units and arrest them in front of family and neighbours and lead them off in handcuffs.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by jonathan01n »

Another thing I advice the police is to refrain from using the word "understand" or "comprehend"
I think they will keep insisting they don't "understand" or "comprehend" the officer words and there will be two situation:
"You are under arrest, do you understand?"
I dont understand, or stand under that, and tries to runs off."
"Officer use handcuffs" and said you are not free to go
"I dont understand that"
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

She posted 3h ago, so 2am. Nothing of interest.
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 am She posted 3h ago, so 2am. Nothing of interest.
Where was that Steve? I cannot see anything on FB since Wednesday at 2238.

TheRambler
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:57 am
SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:05 am She posted 3h ago, so 2am. Nothing of interest.
Its a reply to a reply from the post about her invite to attend an interview.

TheRambler
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:57 am

TheRambler
It's a comment on an existing post,so you can't see it without digging. It's not worth looking for content wise. Was just making a point that she wasn't locked up lol
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

SteveUK wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:46 pm
It's a comment on an existing post,so you can't see it without digging. It's not worth looking for content wise. Was just making a point that she wasn't locked up lol
Ah yes, found it now.
Ved Chaudhari I went and gave recorded interview with a good Criminal Defence Lawyer
· Reply · 13h · Edited
Love to know who the solicitor was. There are one or two fringe operators who might go along for the ride

TheRambler
Last edited by Gregg on Fri Oct 12, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: fixed broken quote
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

If Neelu thinks they are good, I am inclined to take that as evidence that they are not. After all, she reveres the batty and useless Mr. Ellis (struck off)
AnOwlCalledSage

What is more unbelievable is that she has been in breach of her 2004 restraining order multiple times and has never been arrested for it.
PERMANENT RESTRAINING ORDER

4. The Defendants and each of them must not hereafter do or attempt to do the following acts or any of them, without the permission of the Court:-

(1) make, publish or cause or permit to be published or continue to be published (whether on any Internet web-site, in any leaflet, = placard, pamphlet, book or article, or otherwise in writing or in other permanent form, or orally) any allegations, statements, representations or assertions to the effect that:

(b) Sunaina was murdered or unlawfully killed in furtherance of the conspiracy set out in (a) above on or about 26th October 2000;
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

Almost total radio silence for four days totally unheard of for Neelu, something is telling me the police gave Neelu a long overdue warning and for the moment at least she is taking it seriously.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

daltontrumbno wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 12:02 am Almost total radio silence for four days totally unheard of for Neelu, something is telling me the police gave Neelu a long overdue warning and for the moment at least she is taking it seriously.
Well, it might appear that something out of the ordinary has occurred. No postings on any channel for an unusually long time for Neelu. However what could be the most significant indicator so far is her accomplices may have started looking for her. About an hour ago Angela P-D added a comment to Neelu’s most recent thread. I can’t recall Angela doing that recently and it maybe that she too is trying to ascertain what has gone on.

TheRambler
AnOwlCalledSage

TheRambler wrote: Sun Oct 14, 2018 7:05 am Well, it might appear that something out of the ordinary has occurred. No postings on any channel for an unusually long time for Neelu. However what could be the most significant indicator so far is her accomplices may have started looking for her. About an hour ago Angela P-D added a comment to Neelu’s most recent thread. I can’t recall Angela doing that recently and it maybe that she too is trying to ascertain what has gone on.

TheRambler
I am hoping the net is closing on the satanic conspiracy theory loons. APD doubled down on her vile lies after her police interview and is probably panicking that the silence means that her partner in crime has been nobbled leaving her out on a limb.

However, Neelu has "disappeared" for a couple of weeks before, only to reappear with another rambling video from outside the RCJ. But fingers crossed.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Neelu falling for another ridiculous scam..
Floodgates open for anyone to travel freely anywhere on the planet with this Bitnation Vienna Convention Passport - without the normal visas, nationality, birth place, birth date or parental restrictions - using Diplomatic Immunity and Sovereignty for developing communities abroad or outside the normal place of residence (based on the oath to God and our divinity as children of God)

"Bitnation has issued Vienna Convention compliant passports (ICAO and ISO/IEC 7810 ID-3 standard and machine readable) to the public, ambassadors and core team members to allow users to travel as they work with nations and communities looking to assert sovereignty. The passports are recorded on the Ethereum blockchain and use the Bitnation Jurisdiction app’s Public Key as a unique identifier."

https://steemit.com/bitnation/@bitnatio ... -passports

Its a good reason to get one way flights out of State Jurisdictions where Slavery of People and Slave Mastery by Governments (UK, USA, CAnada?) is the norm....with this should be attached the Prosperity of www.swissindo.news

I could probably take a dump, scrawl 'mass fraud remedy' on it and the senile old mare would probably take it seriously.

:beatinghorse:
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

Hmm, maybe I’m reading too much into it but it is a non-contentious subject, at least for Neelu. Given what has gone on in her life recently she chooses to post about this. Unless she gets back on her usual hobby horses in the next 48 hours or so I think it would indicate that she was given a stiff talking to at Ilford nick last week and is keeping her head down.

Bitcoin, blockchain passports ($149 to you ma’am) are fairly neutral and act as an indication that she’s still around.

TheRambler
Last edited by TheRambler on Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
He Who Knows

Post by He Who Knows »

TheRambler wrote
Hmm, maybe I’m reading too much into it but it is a non-contentious subject, at least for Neelu. Given what has gone on in her life recently she chooses to post about this. Unless she gets back on her usual hobby horses hin the next 48 hours or so I think it would indicate that she was given a stiff talking to at Ilford nick last week and is keeping her head down.

Bitcoin, blockchain passports ($149 to ma’am) are fairly neutral and act as an indication that she’s still around.
Either that or she's banged up and it's EWE who's posting these benign messages having been given access to her Facebook account
The wise man does at once what the fool does finally (Niccolo Machiavelli)...and what the FMOTL never does (He Who Knows)
The Seventh String

Post by The Seventh String »

All very curious.

Under what passes as “normal” for Neelu she’d have been on Facebook and youtube minutes after leaving the nick posting about Interview Deception Fraud, Oath Of Office Fraud and how the police murdered her yet again.

My resident public prosecutor and PACE interviewer says the accompanying person at an interview under caution doesn’t have to be a lawyer, but they can’t speak for the interview subject or give evidence and can be slung out if they persist in trying. Which does make me wonder if the pair of them have been detained for psychiatric assessment.