UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

jonathan01n
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by jonathan01n »

longdog wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 1:04 pm If memory serves over four decades the first lesson in O level economics was the definition of money. The second topic was money supply and its effects on inflation with particular reference to hyper-inflation in the Weimar Republic.

Clearly Neelu either never took economics at school or she was off sick that day.
Those people do know what money really is. It is more than a number printed on paper or a number on the ATM screen. It is a trading medium. Before we have modern currency people use stones in Rai, for example. As time evolves people start demanding different goods and services so people try to speed up the trading process so people decided a medium called money and it evolves into different types nowadays like notes or debit card, as example.
If any government/organization starts printing more money/ create notes with like 10 ' zeros behind it will just cause inflation like Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe.
I do not study economics, this is just my brief understanding please feel free to correct me or to add more info on that.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

A trading medium ONLY has value if it has an actual value behind it, if it doesn't then it becomes just another Zim on the detritus pile of economic history. Money/trading medium only has the value people give it or believe it has, but it takes more than just belief, it does have to have some intrinsic value to be of value.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

jonathan01n wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:20 am I do not study economics, this is just my brief understanding please feel free to correct me or to add more info on that.
Please do not listen to these people.

Only the Bank of SwissIndo holds a Mandate to free humanity from all debt bondage, in the modern day slavery system, through the P1-11 program and to refinance the new world economy with a total amount of 1 Quintillion US dollars.

Lorem ipsum fountains of gold, consectetur adipiscing JFK. Sed quis Ghandi nisi. Pellentesque sed Benefit Denial Fraud. Pellentesque ac United Nations. Sed ut corruption urna. Pellentesque nec nunc at ex dictum Debt Burden Liberation Certificate.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Lovely word salad, too bad it's all old and wilted.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveUK
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by SteveUK »

Bonkers Liz Nolson chips in with her 'contribution' to Neelu's passport scam, vaguely promoting her own currency scam.
It tells you that any collective that opts for a separate currency has independent jurisdiction from that of those who use the implied contract of slave tokens to the rothschilds et al. Hence kindness credits and ulc trust a universal awareness of stateless autonomy without the constraints of man made definition it proves that those who share any belief have the creational capacity to change the reality they experience .. Just pyramid blockchain of fictional credit is not really replacing anything is it ?! X
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:59 am A trading medium ONLY has value if it has an actual value behind it, if it doesn't then it becomes just another Zim on the detritus pile of economic history. Money/trading medium only has the value people give it or believe it has, but it takes more than just belief, it does have to have some intrinsic value to be of value.
I think it's important to distinguish between the intrinsic value of money, and its value as a medium of exchange. Not too long ago, money did have an intrinsic value - a coin was a lump of gold or silver that the State had certified (by minting it) to be of a known weight and purity. However, since the beginning of the twentieth century (and considerably before then in some jurisdictions), physical money has been pieces of paper or small metal discs with no, or virtually no, intrinsic value - indeed, problems frequently arise when the intrinsic value of a coin becomes greater than its face value, so it makes economic sense (even if it's illegal) to melt down coins and sell them for scrap. They have value as they're backed by the reserves of the State, and because the people (and, importantly, the courts) accept them for use in everyday transactions, but this value is not intrinsic to the physical tokens.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

- indeed, problems frequently arise when the intrinsic value of a coin becomes greater than its face value, so it makes economic sense (even if it's illegal) to melt down coins and sell them for scrap.
And let's not forget the opposite effect. Henry VIII debased British currency to finance his French wars by putting out coinage with less intrinsic value than the face value. Less gold and silver content than prior equivalent value coinage. He figured he'd reap the benefit of the spread between the metal value and the face value but the entirely predicatable result was hoarding of the old coins and high inflation as prices became based on the metal content of the new coins rather than their stated value.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
longdog

Post by longdog »

Tevildo wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 5:55 pm They have value as they're backed by the reserves of the State, and because the people (and, importantly, the courts) accept them for use in everyday transactions, but this value is not intrinsic to the physical tokens.
It's entirely arguable that gold and silver based coinage has no more intrinsic value than base metals. The 'value' of silver and gold is not really any more intrinsic than the value of a can of baked beans... Probably rather less.

This is what I find so amusing about the gold bugs and the 'it's only fiat currency' mob. Gold only has whatever value society attributes to it. The same as a ten pound note.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:47 pm Gold only has whatever value society attributes to it.
When people talk about the value of gold I'm always reminded of this quote:

"As much gold as I could eat." Mandy Cohen, mother of Brian
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Zeke_the_Meek

Post by Zeke_the_Meek »

And let us not forget Mansa Musa, thought to be the richest person who ever lived by an incalculable margin. While on his pilgrimmage to Mecca in the 1300s (along with a caravan of tens of thousands of roadies) he figured he'd give away a load of gold bars to the poor he met along his 4,000 mile trek.

He spent and gave away so much gold that he crashed markets everywhere he went. Cairo in particular took years to recover from the massive inflation Musa caused by the sheer volume of gold he left in the city.

This is what I think about whenever I see Neelu harping on about everyone getting their 'remedies'. If we're all millionaires, Neelu, none of us are millionaires. It's one of the simplest and most intuitive concepts in economics.
BBFlatt
Captain
Captain

Post by BBFlatt »

The other problem with precious metals as a medium of exchange is that the money supply is limited to the available stock of precious metals. This limits the amount of economic activity and can be a severe constraint on economic growth. If gold and silver is not being mined at a rate that can sustain normal economic growth, deflation is likely to occur. Deflation hurts producers in an economy, because it means they have to accept less for their efforts, and tends to discourage production, resulting in scarcity of goods and services.
When the last law was down and the devil turned 'round on you where would you hide, the laws all being flat? ...Yes, I'd give the devil the benefit of the law, for my own safety's sake. -- Robert Bolt; A Man for all Seasons
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

BBFlatt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm The other problem with precious metals as a medium of exchange is that the money supply is limited to the available stock of precious metals. This limits the amount of economic activity and can be a severe constraint on economic growth. If gold and silver is not being mined at a rate that can sustain normal economic growth, deflation is likely to occur.
There's also the problem that the owners of those mines now have a lot of control over your money supply.
JohnPCapitalist
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by JohnPCapitalist »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm
BBFlatt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm The other problem with precious metals as a medium of exchange is that the money supply is limited to the available stock of precious metals. This limits the amount of economic activity and can be a severe constraint on economic growth. If gold and silver is not being mined at a rate that can sustain normal economic growth, deflation is likely to occur.
There's also the problem that the owners of those mines now have a lot of control over your money supply.
... And there are indications that we've reached "peak gold." Production seems to be declining, so it looks like an even dumber idea to the money to gold going forward...
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

BBFlatt wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:12 pm The other problem with precious metals as a medium of exchange is that the money supply is limited to the available stock of precious metals. This limits the amount of economic activity and can be a severe constraint on economic growth. If gold and silver is not being mined at a rate that can sustain normal economic growth, deflation is likely to occur. Deflation hurts producers in an economy, because it means they have to accept less for their efforts, and tends to discourage production, resulting in scarcity of goods and services.
Deflation (too little money to buy too many goods) was one reason why the Great Depression was as bad as it was. Indeed, those countries which tried to hold onto the gold standard tended to suffer more than those who cut loose from it.

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... rd/415386/

https://www.theatlantic.com/business/ar ... ea/274559/

http://davidfrum.com/article/golden-fetters
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

TheNewSaint wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:59 pm
That's especially worrisome, knowing that Russia and China have huge gold deposits still to be mined.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Utter madness.
Voice type thoughts of the day 18th October 2018 my thoughts are with Kevin Annett who is one of the most incredible whistleblowers on the planet. If anyone is against Kevin Annett and his work feel free to unfriend me. If it was not for Kevin taking the bull by the horns at the Vatican these unseen ones the all-seeing eye would still be full steam ahead with the total destruction of humanity Project.

The next top Whistleblower we have from the UK but not in the UK is Andy Devine who has the energy fields of love compassion forgiveness gratitude that very few men on this planet have. He is a role model for men who are commanding armies against enemies of humanity in the future.

Next I want to talk about the army of women who use those same inner divine qualities such as Ramola Dharmaraj totally 100% devoted bringing humanity to its divinity.

Lee Cant is a walking talking Humble compendium of all the jigsaw puzzle pieces that we need to get our remedies and knows the entire problem and remedy pages more than anyone else from his background in finance.

Mr Sino King of Kings is the baby in the global pirate currency banking jungle who has been kidnapped and being held hostage by the Treasonous Western Banking Tentacles in Indonesia. Rescuing him is number 1 priority for Humanity to move forward out of debts and enslavement into prosperity and divinity.

Mr Sino, M1, King of Kings has got the noose around the neck of the banking Empire with the Golden Key to our prosperity and divinity. He is the last remaining history of the royals of the east all of whom have been previously robbed, starved murdered, ruined, imprisoned, kidnapped or enslaved and thrown on the streets like beggars - thousands of them each with millions of prosperous farming people within their communities only to be trafficked around the globe as homeless immigrants.

The CCTV footage of 22 men and women dressed as police who stole my home on the 20th of July 2018 and made me homeless and a video footage of the auction of my home on the 17th of September when I was violently and forcibly carried out by two black men in suits is modern day evidence of what was done to the royals in the east by the pirate bankers over the last 400 years.

So this is the remedy page. We are demanding the release of Mr Sino and the charge of treason on the pirate bankers in Indonesia who are the scapegoats for the Western human enslavement banking Empire.

Modern-day criminals wearing suits and uniforms actually believe they can get away with committing crimes by saying they are only following orders in their jobs. Well there have been Court rulings against those excuses which do not protect those who commit crimes against humanity.

I would urge all men and women who have witnessed uniforms and suits committing crimes Against Humanity stealing children and homes to put the mug shots of those wearing the uniforms and suits to call them for questioning as to who gave them the orders or they themselves become liable for the companies who's suits and uniforms they wore.

The Remedy page is all about personal liability for crimes against humanity. There is no protection for anyone who has ever stolen a child or a home and made someone else homeless and childless.

Under the treason act 1776 violation of the oath to God to maintain gods laws to serve and protect God's children is treason which is still punishable by hanging.

Stealing a child from loving parents against the child's wishes and the parents wishes is proof of treason, proof of the violation of the oath to God under which any uniform may be worn.

Remember the man and woman and child of God is above the Royals, for example Lord Krishna was a God who served his people like a King.

In those days Gods were Kings.

Today, dark energy hides within those Who have no name or face and those who commit the most serious crimes against humanity are recruited on the basis of their ability in camouflage, deception treachery and frauds.

It's like a monkey game to make a monkey of humanity. we need to stop dancing like monkeys and say goodbye to the monkey dance and move over to our prosperity and divinity.

This means ignoring mainstream Media, rounding up the criminals in suits and uniforms, focusing on our prosperity and rescuing hostages within States and governments all over the world.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Neelu Berry - still hanging around with racists like Andy Devine and Lee Cant after all these years. Nothing much changes.

And there is no such thing as the Treason Act 1776. The best I can find is the Treason Act 1777. It required that anyone who was charged with or suspected of high treason or piracy in America or on the high seas be held in custody without bail or trial until 1 January 1778.
In those days Gods were Kings.
Yeah, a Gilgamesh would tell her to "fook raight off".
Today, dark energy hides within those Who have no name or face and those who commit the most serious crimes against humanity are recruited on the basis of their ability in camouflage, deception treachery and frauds.
But I am perhaps being harsh. Thanks Neelu, a Nobel prize will surely soon be awarded. You've solved a fundamental problem of modern physics. I was under the impression that dark energy was because theoretical physicists' sums didn't add up, but now I realise… it was us all along.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

She is the encyclopedia of being wrong. It is a coherent world view that at no point intersects with reality. Still, it's thumbs up for the Dark Powers.

Yay, go Dark Powers!

I'm all for the winning side, and I could do with some of that dark energy, I seem to have run out of the other kind.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Her ability to churn out shit without reference to previous failures is amazing. Only this Tuesday night was the system meant to collapse. Naturally it didn't, but 3 days later its the same old garbage.

:beatinghorse:
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 3:09 pm And there is no such thing as the Treason Act 1776. The best I can find is the Treason Act 1777. It required that anyone who was charged with or suspected of high treason or piracy in America or on the high seas be held in custody without bail or trial until 1 January 1778.
There's also the Treason Act 1766 (6 Geo 3 c.53), which, from what I can find on-line, made some modifications to the procedure for abjuring the Pope's authority (originally introduced by Cromwell in 1643). It's probably what Neelu was referring do, as it does mention oaths, although not of the sort she seems to mean. It was repealed in 1945.