More correspondence from Ed and Gang

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:I think I just found the future ex Mrs. Avalanche. 8)
Only if it involves three shaved hamsters, two pudding sandwiches, and large alimony payments.
Only three? I thought you said three hundred. Jeeze...now what am I gonna do with 297 shaved hamsters?

Don't answer that.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Only three? I thought you said three hundred. Jeeze...now what am I gonna do with 297 shaved hamsters?
Aren't there any {insert your favorite Asian cuisine} restaurants nearby?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Mmmm. Kabobs!
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Rapid ferret "Whack-a-mole"?
"My Health is Better in November."
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I was thinking more along the lines of having them stuffed and mounted, then supergluing little antlers on them. I'd make up some long-winded story about the fight to the death with the rare and vicious Deerham and how I won against all odds with just my trusty bow and arrow. The world would be shocked and amazed. The environmentalists would throw a hissyfit. I'd get a special on the Discovery Channel and a SciFi original movie made about my life. Then the press would start digging for dirt and eventually find the nude photographs, the DVDs, etc and just to get away from them I would volunteer for a scientific expedition to the Antarctic and would seemingly disappear. Twenty years later, I would emerge from the icy pit of hell and attempt to re-situate myself amongst the living by commandeering a shack out in the middle of the swamp and feeding all those who did me wrong to the alligators who would grow to such a preposterous size that they would require more than my enemies to sustain them on a daily basis. Soon they would start attacking the local population and shortly thereafter the government would need to get involved to take down the wicked beasts. Inevitably, the government would discover that I had been killing my victims with MiracleGro and feeding them to the alligators and they would show up on my doorstep to arrest me. But it would already be too late, for I would have volunteered to go back to Antarctica to allow them time to cool off.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Webhick, perhaps it would be faster if you just purchased this place: viewtopic.php?t=1824
webhick

Post by webhick »

CaptainKickback wrote:I detect overtones of jackalope fantasies and the plot of several Sci-Fi Channel/Roger Corman flicks of gators 'n' crocs running wild.......... I give this effort only a 5.7 (on a scale of 10) - it was tepid and seemed to recycle the lesser works of others. A rare off moment for our Ms. Webhick.
Yeah. But I was specifically thinking of Lake Placid and Betty White feeding cows to the overgrown crocs when I wrote it.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
CaptainKickback wrote:I detect overtones of jackalope fantasies and the plot of several Sci-Fi Channel/Roger Corman flicks of gators 'n' crocs running wild.......... I give this effort only a 5.7 (on a scale of 10) - it was tepid and seemed to recycle the lesser works of others. A rare off moment for our Ms. Webhick.
Yeah. But I was specifically thinking of Lake Placid and Betty White feeding cows to the overgrown crocs when I wrote it.
That had to be my favorite scene in the whole movie.

"I'm rootin' for the crocodile - I hope he eats you and all your friends up."

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Letter from Ed to Elaine. Count how many times Ed asks after his wife's wellbeing...

Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:Letter from Ed to Elaine. Count how many times Ed asks after his wife's wellbeing...
Well, at least at the end, he told her he loved her. :roll:

What a whinny little child. Someone needs to bitch slap a little reality into him.

Maybe I will break down and send Ed a copy of One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich. I'm off to amazon to see if I can pick one up for $0.02.

Anyone know if I can mail him a book or is it contraband? What if I mark it "Attorney Mail"?
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:Anyone know if I can mail him a book or is it contraband?
I read somewhere that prisoners can receive books only if they are shipped directly from the publisher. Books from third parties are intercepted and blocked.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Can you die of hypochondria?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Geez Ed, us retired Army guys who have had survival training in both the arctic and Panama would call your prison chow a feast.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

"GIVE ME 20!!"

DI would never let them off that easy!
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Quixote wrote:
Prof wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:This letter is from Ed, not Elaine.
This is my day to say, " :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: Never mind."

Same point, though -- since no one will ever believe that Ed was gassed!!!!!!!
Someone connected with Rino is saying that Ed was tasered during his arrest. I have asked him/her for the source of that info, because Ed has never said he was tasered. Unfortunately, I haven't been interested enough in the answer to see if he/she responded.

Please provide the Ed-gets-tasered youtube link when you find it.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grixit wrote:Can you die of hypochondria?
We can hope.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

grixit wrote:Can you die of hypochondria?
Yes, and the tombstone says "See? I told you so."
webhick

Post by webhick »

Ed: family Freeman wrote:5 wks ago I came in here at 163 Lbs - now i'm 153 Lbs and and loseing - Thats pretty fast.
Sounds like Ed is missing his mistress....Little Debbie. Seriously, losing 10lbs in 5 weeks is actually 2lbs a week. That's pretty healthy in terms of weight loss. And since the ding-dongs have developed a condo community in the area just above his belt, it's probably a good thing that he's losing weight.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:Well I guess its starting to get serious.
Marked by the telltale signs of having to play patty-cakes by yourself and realizing that the guards are putting your hands in warm water while you sleep. Being found guilty, holing up in your house and threatening authorities, being arrested on your front porch by people who professed their love to you, going to prison, are totally not serious.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:I break out with these small sores here and there on my body mostly my head and extremities.
They should check him for fleas or lice. Those "sores" are probably nothing more than bug bites.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:I tried eating some of the white dead stuff and my ulcer hit me about an hour later, with a vengence.
::snip::
The dizzy spells started on me pretty heavy tonight
::snip::
my throat is getting worse
Well, either you're experiencing total system failure, or you've got THE FLU. Yeesh, if I got all panicky every time my tummy hurt, I threw up, got dizzy spells, and had a sore throat...I'd never leave the f'ing hospital. I wonder if the writers from House would like to do an episode on Ed Brown.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:i'm a freeman
Now that he's admitted to being related to Morgan Freeman, we can use that cockamamie "only 14th amendment citizens have to pay taxes" crap against him and tell him to pay up.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:Isolation is the cruelist of punishments
It must be, for someone who probably fantasizes about his brainwashed followers licking the empty kit kat wrappers from the bottoms of his shoes.
Ed: family Freeman wrote:B.P. is going way up again.
I don't think Elaine cares what the barometric pressure is like where you are.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

You made it way farther than I did, webhick. I had to stop because I was afraid he was going to start describing the color and consistency of his latest bowel movement.

What a completedly self-absorbed SOB.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Disilloosianed wrote:You made it way farther than I did, webhick. I had to stop because I was afraid he was going to start describing the color and consistency of his latest bowel movement.
He wouldn't do that, because he knows it'd be definitive proof that his caloric intake is higher than he claims, that they're not starving him to death, and that he's not experiencing system failure.