Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Robert 'Crab Bait' White consents to losing his houses

Post by longdog »

Gregg wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 9:58 pm Yes, the house is gone, and he's making a serious go at any equity. If he keeps it up he really will be not just bankrupt but flat broke, too.
I would imagine he already is. If he'd cooperated with the bankruptcy trustees he would have been allowed keep a reasonable amount of any income he could generate for living expense... Now he's been buggering them about for a few years he falls into the "Ah... Fuck 'im" category.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Siegfried Shrink wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:28 pmThe title of the thread was far seeing, it took a while but the house is indeed lost.
His first house was lost a while ago, but now the plural is truly justified ....
Robert White 21 June 2018 wrote: Court order has now been served on the defendant, he now has 14 days to come to an arrangement. He may not take it seriously at first, but he will when I start to enforce it. He knows I'm getting close now and thinks he had a win last Friday when one of my properties were sold at auction. I know you're watching David Perkins, your days are numbered.
TheHallouminati
First Mate
First Mate

Post by TheHallouminati »

If I were 'Mr Perkins' I'd take that as at best malicious communication, at worst a death threat.
Robert White 21 June 2018 wrote:
He knows I'm getting close now and thinks he had a win last Friday when one of my properties were sold at auction. I know you're watching David Perkins, your days are numbered.
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheHallouminati wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:36 pm If I were 'Mr Perkins' I'd take that as at best malicious communication, at worst a death threat.
Robert White 21 June 2018 wrote:
He knows I'm getting close now and thinks he had a win last Friday when one of my properties were sold at auction. I know you're watching David Perkins, your days are numbered.
Given it was eight months ago I'd say it was as credible a threat as the one about defending Chateau Crab to the death while taking the forces of treason down with him and look how that ended... SMASH! ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Robert White 21 June 2018 wrote: Court order has now been served on the defendant, he now has 14 days to come to an arrangement. He may not take it seriously at first, but he will when I start to enforce it. He knows I'm getting close now and thinks he had a win last Friday when one of my properties were sold at auction. I know you're watching David Perkins, your days are numbered.
This malevolent hubris brings joy to an old man's heart. Mr Perkins is mortal, so his days are indeed numbered. But more pertinently, his hours are charged. And not at the bargain rate of RentaMutt Security PLC. An insolvency practitioner will charge £3-400 per hour, deducted straight from the bankrupt's estate. So every time David Perkins has to deal with a nonsense Krabbygram, or liaise with Police to manage the risks of further belligerence, this is generously paid by Mr Robert White, Esq.

I am only sad that Mr Perkins is too professional to counter-troll Krabby. "My wife was delighted with the new Mercedes, but now our eldest daughter needs a second thoroughbred horse for her showjumping. They cost about £15,000, so I would be grateful if you could cause some more trouble, ideally for 40 hours or so, at your earliest convenience."
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
TheNewSaint

Post by TheNewSaint »

Robert White 21 June 2018 wrote: He may not take it seriously at first, but he will when I start to enforce it.
So never then. Gotcha.

And if there's one guy I thought would be stupid and self-destructive enough to actually try enforcing one of these non-existent rulings, it's Crabforbrains.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Eviction update. For obvious reasons (even I have to do some things in private) I won’t announce any plans but this is how it stands at the moment. The house has now been cleared and everything has been put in storage, most of it was moved a couple of months ago by ourselves. The charge for storage is £98 a week until it’s been cleared added to their alleged costs, any visits to the storage unit has to be approved and 2 of their people have to be present to witness, for a half day visit they will be charging £175 including vat. The property is now on the market for sale and the 24 hour dog unit are still there. I’m thinking of changing my religion maybe?

https://www.haart.co.uk/buying/4-bedroo ... 53/#Photos
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

D-C wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 3:26 pm
Eviction update. For obvious reasons (even I have to do some things in private) I won’t announce any plans but this is how it stands at the moment. The house has now been cleared and everything has been put in storage, most of it was moved a couple of months ago by ourselves. The charge for storage is £98 a week until it’s been cleared added to their alleged costs, any visits to the storage unit has to be approved and 2 of their people have to be present to witness, for a half day visit they will be charging £175 including vat. The property is now on the market for sale and the 24 hour dog unit are still there. I’m thinking of changing my religion maybe?

https://www.haart.co.uk/buying/4-bedroo ... 53/#Photos
What a tool, seriously, what did he expect?? So it's now on the market for £290k (with a title of 'a home to be proud of' - oh the irony!!), with photos of it boarded up and a security / dog unit van on the drive, tosser!
longdog

Post by longdog »

The principle disadvantage of being a martyr is that you always come out worse off.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

The schedule doesn't mention psycho ex-owner does it?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:45 pm The schedule doesn't mention psycho ex-owner does it?
It's sort of covered:
To appreciate fully what is on offer, call the office today.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

That's a pretty nice house to be given up for the LULZ.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

and cafe's
The estate agent's apostrophe!
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

and of course you've the usual suspects giving advice on just how to make matters worse and lose all remaining equity.
Lawrance Davies
Make sure any prospective buyers are aware of the history, which I suspect will make it more difficult to sell.
Debbie Sherwood
When it goes up for auction go and announced to the room that this house has been stolen and is not for sale. When they do this in Ireland nobody bids on them. Mind you the British probably won't care. Anyway Robert good luck with your fight. Take care xx
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

aesmith wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:45 pm The schedule doesn't mention psycho ex-owner does it?
Man On Chain
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

AndyPandy wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:27 pm and of course you've the usual suspects giving advice on just how to make matters worse and lose all remaining equity.
Lawrance Davies
Make sure any prospective buyers are aware of the history, which I suspect will make it more difficult to sell.
Debbie Sherwood
When it goes up for auction go and announced to the room that this house has been stolen and is not for sale. When they do this in Ireland nobody bids on them. Mind you the British probably won't care. Anyway Robert good luck with your fight. Take care xx
Cause that worked out so well for Neelu!
Oh wait....
:beatinghorse:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm not quite 100% certain about this yet but it looks suspiciously like our favourite bankrupt and scourge of the system has either deleted his Facebook account or had it deleted for him.

EDIT... Nope... Ignore.
Last edited by longdog on Thu Feb 28, 2019 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Nope, he's there. You've been blocked :mrgreen:
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

maybe it's boarded up like his former house.
Tuba Cain
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Tuba Cain »

There’s no way this guy’s going to start keeping his mouth shut now; we’ve come so far together!
"The only thing which may accurately be said of a man who believes himself to be a poached egg is that he is in the minority" - James Burke, "The Day the Universe Changed"