Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by notorial dissent »

Sounds like a nasty piece of work to begin with, no wonder they backed out. Any bets as to the car actually being remotely as advertised?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NYGman
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings from idiots unable to sustain their own thread

Post by NYGman »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 pm Someone with that phone number was selling an Audi for breaking last year.
due to timewasters, car is relisted....if anyone bids and refuses yo pay for car...i will personally take out legal action as man on man at the royal Courts of Justice....think I am joking, try me..this car is being sold to buy a new car for my disabled mother..I reserve the right not to sell..
https://picclick.co.uk/Breaking-Audi-A6 ... 02398.html
So wait a minute, you must go through with the buy, or he will take you to court, but he, without limitation, reserves the right not to sell. Doesn't seem quite fair to me.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
Mike_p
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Mike_p »

YiamCross wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am
...the chief executive has an OBE...his friend Sir Robert McAlpine Has a knighthood...
Thats funny!

Sir Robert McAlpine died in 1937.

(He founded a Civil Engineering company that still bears his name.)
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

NYGman wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 3:48 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:40 pm Someone with that phone number was selling an Audi for breaking last year.
due to timewasters, car is relisted....if anyone bids and refuses yo pay for car...i will personally take out legal action as man on man at the royal Courts of Justice....think I am joking, try me..this car is being sold to buy a new car for my disabled mother..I reserve the right not to sell..
https://picclick.co.uk/Breaking-Audi-A6 ... 02398.html
So wait a minute, you must go through with the buy, or he will take you to court, but he, without limitation, reserves the right not to sell. Doesn't seem quite fair to me.
for someone not joking, I lolled heartily.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I found that and another car from the phone number. How far someone would get in the Royal Courts of Justice with a £1500 claim I'm not sure. But please can we check we are talking about the right person here, all I see is one mobile number so far.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

YiamCross wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am This guy has just posted on a local neighbourhood website in leafy Surrey.
Have you got a link please?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 5:05 pm
YiamCross wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:45 am This guy has just posted on a local neighbourhood website in leafy Surrey.
Have you got a link please?
I think it's members only but try this:

https://nextdoor.co.uk/news_feed/?post= ... 815&is=npe
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

But please can we check we are talking about the right person here, all I see is one mobile number so far.
The Ebay listing gives an address in Woking, which I won't post. Also the 'disabled mother' seems like an unlikely coincidence.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Because nothing makes you want to deal with somebody more than them announcing they are a petulant arse-head who won't just sue you he'll sue you in the royal courts of justice even though he wouldn't actually be able to because it's the wrong forum.

And then he says he's not actually going to be bound by the deal but that's different because reasons.

"I reserve the right not to sell.. "
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 8:51 pm Because nothing makes you want to deal with somebody more than them announcing they are a petulant arse-head who won't just sue you he'll sue you in the royal courts of justice even though he wouldn't actually be able to because it's the wrong forum.

And then he says he's not actually going to be bound by the deal but that's different because reasons.

"I reserve the right not to sell.. "
I wonder, does he reserve the right to keep the money? He sounds the type.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Siegfried Shrink

Post by Siegfried Shrink »

Never in the recorded history of humankind has anyone ever said 'Oh, look, no timewasters! I'll leave it alone'
No timewaster has ever self identified as such.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

longdog wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:25 pm
my mother has recently been diagnosed with cancer and the police stole my mothers cancer cure which is thc/cbd oil that I extract personally as we cannot afford the prices in store
Hmmm... A stoner...
One might also want to mention the cause of 80% of pancreatitis cases, but that might be considered uncharitable.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

CBD and marijuana is a treatment (mostly for pain and loss of appetite) for cancer and other devastating ailments but not a cure.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

i will personally take out legal action as man on man at the royal Courts of Justice.
Ah yes, 'man on man' that ancient legal principle.

Presumably female persons who refuse to pay for the car get off scot free?
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:54 am
i will personally take out legal action as man on man at the royal Courts of Justice.

<sarcasm> Females aren't allowed to own property. (At least, that was the law at the time of the Magna Carta.) </sarcasm>
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

Females aren't allowed to own property. (At least, that was the law at the time of the Magna Carta.)
I'm pretty sure that was only married women.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:47 pm

<sarcasm> Females aren't allowed to own property. (At least, that was the law at the time of the Magna Carta.) </sarcasm>
Females were property at the time of the Magna Carta.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
D-C
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by D-C »

Looks like West Midlands police have caught someone “travelling”

https://mobile.twitter.com/ResponseWMP/ ... 92612?s=20
notorial dissent

Gregg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 6:30 pm
Arthur Rubin wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:47 pm

Females were property at the time of the Magna Carta.
FWIW, so were children, and so would have been a great many, if not all, of the fotl types.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

yeah, that.....

So, to sum up, who cares what a bunch of phucking peasants think anyhow.

Some things are timeless.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.