UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

The Seventh String
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by The Seventh String »

Notsogreen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 am All here : https://www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 ; along with the Sino bond that we are all entitles to cash in for $1.2 Million by just wandering into our banks and hopping on one leg or something..
Has to be a pretty obscure “something”. Neelu’s already tried the more conventional approach of attempting to pay her downloaded print-it-yourself “bond” into the bank. Also the less conventional approaches of throwing a hissy fit, sacking the bank staff, declaring the bank bankrupt and guilty of trading in counterfeit treasonous currency, going in ever decreasing but faster and faster circles and putting the whole ridiculous fiasco on youtube. Several times.

Neelu could, of course, lessen her financial outgoings and so improve her situation quite a lot by paying for her tube tickets, car parking, congestion charge, road tax etc. at the point most people do - which is at the time the money should be handed over, not only after bailiffs are involved and a few hundred quid in costs has been added to the bill.

But that would be sensible and she is Neelu...
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The Seventh String wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:18 pm
Notsogreen wrote: Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:43 am All here : https://www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 ; along with the Sino bond that we are all entitles to cash in for $1.2 Million by just wandering into our banks and hopping on one leg or something..
Has to be a pretty obscure “something”. Neelu’s already tried the more conventional approach of attempting to pay her downloaded print-it-yourself “bond” into the bank. Also the less conventional approaches of throwing a hissy fit, sacking the bank staff, declaring the bank bankrupt and guilty of trading in counterfeit treasonous currency, going in ever decreasing but faster and faster circles and putting the whole ridiculous fiasco on youtube. Several times.

Neelu could, of course, lessen her financial outgoings and so improve her situation quite a lot by paying for her tube tickets, car parking, congestion charge, road tax etc. at the point most people do - which is at the time the money should be handed over, not only after bailiffs are involved and a few hundred quid in costs has been added to the bill.

But that would be sensible and she is Neelu...
When you're so far down the stupid that you refuse to make the house payments and they put you on the street, you're pretty far gone over.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

What comes to mind is how is she affording all this? Last I heard she wasn't employed, and with her history I can't see her even being employable. The house, the cars, the fines, all the filing fees?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Notsogreen
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Notsogreen »

Oh... Its all ok

She is offering an amnesty to all the "corrupt judges" to come clean and confirm that none of them have any jurisdiction.

https://www.facebook.com/neelu.berry.98 ... tion=group

Simply asking them if they are under oath means we can then put them on trial for treason. Hilariously, she said that it "must be succesful" as she has been doing it for 6 years already..

:beatinghorse:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I know a lady in a hospital who's been claiming she was the Queen for 30 years, so she must be!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Notsogreen wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:09 am Hilariously, she said that it "must be succesful" as she has been doing it for 6 years already..

:beatinghorse:
I thought that was pretty funny too. :haha:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Successfully. :haha: :haha: :haha: If what she has been having is success, I'd sure hate to see abject FAIL. :sarcastic:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
daltontrumbno
Captain
Captain

Post by daltontrumbno »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:17 am What comes to mind is how is she affording all this? Last I heard she wasn't employed, and with her history I can't see her even being employable. The house, the cars, the fines, all the filing fees?
The surplus from the sale of the house will fund her for a good while, it's very strange that she never mentions her little windfall.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I wouldn't be at all surprised to hear she's 'invested' it with one scam or another and lost the lot.

If you look up the word 'gullible' in the dictionary there's just a picture of Neelu. There's no scam so stupid that she wouldn't believe it... Just look at her belief in the Swiss Indo. The arrest of the cult leader Mr Sino No 1, king of kings, doesn't seem to have even slightly dulled her belief that there's a mountain of gold, platinum, unobtainium and Kylie Minogue memorabilia that will make everybody immensely wealthy in an H2G2 Golgafrincham B Ark way.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

You may ridicule, but after the collapse of our "As Much Gold As You Can Eat" buffet, King of Kings, Royal K.681, H.M. MR. A1.Sino.AS.S"2".IR. Soegihartonotonegoro H.W.ST.M1 latched onto the Kylie Standard and we have boxes of unopened Fever Tour programmes from 2002 which can be used to satisfy all debts, public or private.

We also have a couple of crates of "Kylie" water for true acolytes to mix with their Kool Aid but they've gone past their Best Before Date by over a decade so drink at your own risk.
longdog

Post by longdog »

BankofSwissindo wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:52 pm We also have a couple of crates of "Kylie" water for true acolytes to mix with their Kool Aid but they've gone past their Best Before Date by over a decade so drink at your own risk.
I would think Kylie brand water would remain as incorruptible as Our Blessed Lady of Melbourne herself.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

According to Neelu, all of South Korea has just blown up and burnt to ashes because they switched on 5G. Must've missed that on this mornings news.
5G was being boasted as a test pilot in South Korea to be SWITCHED ON FULLY AS THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO HAVE IT ON 3RD APRIL 2019. THE ENTIRE COUNTRY ERUPTED IN FLAMES AT THE GENERATORS, ELECTRIC CABLES, DESTROYING 800,000 HECTARES, EQUAL TO 2 MILLION RUGBY PITCHES.

Mainstream media is SILENT!

ATTRIBUTION TO 5G is being fraudulently denied by the South Korean leader puppets
Anyone alse miss this shattering news?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I find Neelu's use of the word "ATTRIBUTION" offensive, as she never attributes any of her so-called facts. To be fair, if she did, she'd probably attribute everything to "that little voice that sometimes tells me to burn things"
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If any significant disaster hit South Korea, you know we'd definitely hear about it from North Korea.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

SteveUK wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 am According to Neelu, all of South Korea has just blown up and burnt to ashes because they switched on 5G. Must've missed that on this mornings news.
5G was being boasted as a test pilot in South Korea to be SWITCHED ON FULLY AS THE FIRST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD TO HAVE IT ON 3RD APRIL 2019. THE ENTIRE COUNTRY ERUPTED IN FLAMES AT THE GENERATORS, ELECTRIC CABLES, DESTROYING 800,000 HECTARES, EQUAL TO 2 MILLION RUGBY PITCHES.

Mainstream media is SILENT!

ATTRIBUTION TO 5G is being fraudulently denied by the South Korean leader puppets
Nonsense... South Korea just made me a very big birthday cake and the candles got out of control.
SteveUK

Post by SteveUK »

Or maybe our old friend, Anthony 'firestarter' Able has been on holiday?
Is it SteveUK or STEVE: of UK?????
longdog

Post by longdog »

She got that story from the clearly utterly deranged Mark Steele.

https://www.facebook.com/mark.steele.94 ... Xo&fref=nf

Steele is the leading light in the Gateshead 5g LED lampposts hoax and already has a conviction for being a complete dickhead about it...

https://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/no ... s-15315540

It seems he's now been summoned to court 'by the council' next Thursday for a potential committal order which would imply, if true, that he's allegedly in breach of some sort of order of the court. I can't find any details that don't come from certified nutters.

https://www.facebook.com/events/406931053190547/
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

SteveUK wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 11:12 am According to Neelu, all of South Korea has just blown up and burnt to ashes because they switched on 5G. Must've missed that on this mornings news.
She first posted that around a month ago, and the fires were in fact pretty well covered. Believed to have started from an electricity substation if I recall correctly.

Although apparently they have experienced 5G phones catching fire ...
https://www.gizmochina.com/2019/05/01/g ... uth-korea/
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Maybe the mainstream media covered the fire enough to snuff it out, which is why we hear nothing now.
:sarcasmon:
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

longdog wrote: Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:55 pm
If you look up the word 'gullible' in the dictionary there's just a picture of Neelu.
Well I've just checked and you know what?

THERE ISN'T!