Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

Hey, I have more dignity than that. It was Black Ice - my working outside beer of choice, a fine beer crafted for the street people off the rez.
https://forums.beyond.ca/threads/399760 ... -styles-yo!
note the title of the thread in the link: "Let's get drunk - Cheap Strong Beer review - Unemployment styles yo!"
:mrgreen:
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

If you're drinking Black Ice while working I hope the job doesn't involve sharp impliments or moving parts.

I have enough trouble staying relatively sober during a night of pubbing by keeping within the 4.0% to 5.0% range. Black Ice would finish me off in a couple of hours assuming that I could gag it down.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by TBL »

eric wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:07 am The whole issue about age of marriage IMHO is a bit of a dead end and peculiar to the US where early marriage is viewed by some as a moral failing. In most Western countries excepting some US states, the age of consent is 16. In Canada, up until 2008, it was 14. Just some personal background - my mother in law was 16 when she was married and gave birth to my wife. Her mother was 14 (legal at the time) when she was married. Let's not get into cousin marriage - the only reason my wife and I are only second cousins is because her family was Catholic and mine is Protestant.
Yeehaw - worked on my truck today getting a better sound system and drank too much beer :whistle:
Don't get me wrong, I'm not arguing right or wrong here. I think most US laws put unsanctioned (by the parents) marriage and consent at 18 because that's about the age most finish high school. Probably the same reason we don't consider you an adult until then as well. Hmmm, I can't believe I just put those together.
Also, eric, don't forget, I live in Tennessee, your situation is only mildly redneck IMHO. :lol:
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Just a small update: according to Rudy's site Mike has been moved to federal prison but he doesn't have the address. Looking forward to the new consiparacies they drag out of that
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Baidn wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:33 pm Just a small update: according to Rudy's site Mike has been moved to federal prison but he doesn't have the address. Looking forward to the new consiparacies they drag out of that
I can't wait to hear all about how they've abuse his rights since they didn't set him free after he finished his TN sentence. Although we may have to wait awhile since his channel is shut down for the time being.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:21 pm
Baidn wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:33 pm Just a small update: according to Rudy's site Mike has been moved to federal prison but he doesn't have the address. Looking forward to the new consiparacies they drag out of that
I can't wait to hear all about how they've abuse his rights since they didn't set him free after he finished his TN sentence. Although we may have to wait awhile since his channel is shut down for the time being.
According to LoneDummy Pop-A-Squat is in the West Tennessee Detention Facility and is planning on putting some money on the phone account. So I guess some delicious insanity over the weekend will be posted. Only question I have is why Pop-A-Squat is there rather than in USP Atlanta getting processed for a club fed vacation.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Frater I*I wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:46 pmOnly question I have is why Pop-A-Squat is there rather than in USP Atlanta getting processed for a club fed vacation.
Probably just awaiting transport.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent

Nearest intake facility????? At times it seems like the Feds never do anything in a straight line.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Still showing not in BOP at the moment.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

We got a call from the new jail.

Waste of 26 minutes. The only interesting points are that they want a new TB test and he claims his wife was 80 feet from Laxton.
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

Jeffrey wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:28 pm We got a call from the new jail.

Waste of 26 minutes. The only interesting points are that they want a new TB test and he claims his wife was 80 feet from Laxton.
These are both total points of edutainment! A new TB test means a new beating when he fights them. And 80 feet is amazing, considering Pat said during trial that she never saw either Laxton or King, didn't see the wolf, didn't see where Mikey hid the corpse, etc.

It's amazing how much his story changes over time. By 2021 Mikey will be swearing that Laxton had a Low Orbit Ion Cannon in his pocket.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

alexhammer wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:27 pm These are both total points of edutainment! A new TB test means a new beating when he fights them. And 80 feet is amazing, considering Pat said during trial that she never saw either Laxton or King, didn't see the wolf, didn't see where Mikey hid the corpse, etc.
If Mike is to be believed, the BOP may rain on our parade. He claims they are open to giving him the breathalyzer test, but I don't think that's FDA approved.

I don't think I've mentioned this before but I had to get the TB test when I worked for the VA hospital. Whole thing takes 10 seconds and it's less painful than a mosquito bite. If you've never had it, they inject .1 mL of a solution just below the skin, then a few days later they check if there's a reaction. Sort of like allergy tests. Mike has chosen the stupidest hill possible to die on.

Edit: Mike also mentions a TB urine test. That hasn't been approved by the FDA yet.
Last edited by Jeffrey on Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
notorial dissent

Oh, I 'm quite sure Mikey will find other stupid pointless battles to fight.... and lose, it's in his blood, his makeup, his nature. He can't help himself. If there is something stupid and self destructive to do, he'll find it and do it.
eric

Post by eric »

Actually TB test screening used to be one of the mandatory childhood immunizations in some parts of Canada. Pretty well everyone around my age has the well faded, distinctive 5 point star scar from it. Line up all the kids in the school and process them through a sausage machine with with a pneumatic immunization gun - alcohol wipe, pop with the gun, next kid. :cry:
alexhammer
First Mate
First Mate

Post by alexhammer »

I'd imagine that the method used for TB test comes down to a few basic criteria:

* Is there a specific policy for which test they use? As of Mikey's last hearing on that subject the answer was yes... x-ray or subcutaneous injection were the only two options. I think they made an exception for him when they involuntarily drew blood and tested his blood. As we all know, hilarity ensued.

* FDA approval (obv)

* Cost - they're not going to spend 20x the price of an x-ray because Mikey complains. They'll just strap him down again. Physical force is cheaper.

Regardless, I agree Jeffrey - it's hard to believe almost anything he says. Especially now with this revelation that Pat was less than 80 feet from Laxton while Laxton was shooting at the wolf. Even though Pat said she didn't hear the shots.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

I know this is a bit of a nitpick but it irks me ever time Mike brings up the shooting. With the number of shots he claims were fired, how close he says everyone was, AND his insistence that King was acting as a spotter; Laxton would have to be the worst shot in history for Mike to not be very very dead if his story were true. Especially since somehow Laxtons (.22 I think?) rifle had an effective lethal range of a full mile according to Mike. :roll: Though I suppose his "natural connection to wolves" through his supposed native heritage could grant him matrix like bullet dodging powers. He should try that explanation in court next time.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
eric

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:27 am Oh, I 'm quite sure Mikey will find other stupid pointless battles to fight.... and lose, it's in his blood, his makeup, his nature. He can't help himself. If there is something stupid and self destructive to do, he'll find it and do it.
Mikey has allready figured out how to get along with the other inmates in his unit. :sarcasmon:

At 3:45 in the video he describes how he is telling them that they're a bunch of losers with a gang mentality. Good move.... I foresee that there might be a beatdown administered and/or a move to segregation if he doesn't learn to keep his mouth shut..
A few times he complains about how he is short of money for phone calls and in his commissary account. I know how to solve his problems - just get hooked on to the Holland/Boyd/Stump suit for a trillion or so dollars. I checked the Federal Court of Canada web site to see how things are going for them and noted this act of blatant opportunism:
Memorandum to file from Mun Y Chan, Registry Officer, Vancouver dated 18-JUL-2019 Telephoned Mrs F Stump twice this afternoon about the two faxes she sent (one was "Plaintiff's Reply to Defendants ...", and the other consisting of the same Reply, "Plaintiff Request, perdiem/travel/rooms/meals: 4 individual"), and CNC's acknowledgement of service of Canada's Motion Record. She was advised that her Reply needed to be served and then faxed to the Registry with proof of service for filing. Mrs Stump indicated that she would be attending to it. placed on file.
Rough translation: "Mrs Stump wants the defendants to pay her and three other individuals to sue them" as best as I can figure. :shock:
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

That's how I read it except I also considered the possibility that she expected the court to pay it. Keep in mind that it would be a judicial courtesy since she is the chief justice of the Supreme Court of the Chilcotin Nation.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Chaos

Post by Chaos »

Baidn wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:43 pm Especially since somehow Laxtons (.22 I think?) rifle had an effective lethal range of a full mile according to Mike. :roll:
well, yeah if laxton drives that mile and get within 150 yards (do your own wacky math Canadians) of that target
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Though Pop-A-Squat's latest call is meh, he's fighting the TB test again, it'll go as well as the last time, maybe he'll get jacked in the jaw again. The lie about his wife and he getting shoot at blah blah blah. For me the best part is that he now has access to a computer and has been looking up legal definitions [all wrong of course].

It would seem that Mr. Schence and Mr. Jones [Mr.s Pop-A-Squat's lawyer], both of whom have over 30+ years of legal experience can't get them off, but Pop-A-Squat has now found the SovCit souper sekrit arcane dark thaumaturgy legal formula that will get them released. :beatinghorse:

This from the man, who in the last quarter of a century since getting fired from Fed Ex and drummed out of the CAP, has amounted to nothing more that an abject failure.

Self employed home inspector, only could pull down $500 a month, while his wife was busting her ass to pay the bills earing $50K a year: Failure.

Host of a tlak radio show that only a handful of people even tuned into, and even less called in, and when they did he'd screw it up and hang up on them instead of taking the call: Failure.

Ran for public office, and despite his claim, the vast majority of citizen rejected him. The proof od this is that Mr. Huffman has been elected several more times since that election, while Mr. Pop-A-Squat has just managed to get himself 5 felony conviction in the last decade.

For the last decade, and well into the next Mr. Pop-A-Squat has been either incarcerated or under a supervised release, and will spend much of the next decade under such. Yeah, he know's so much about the law, he'll be getting out any day now, just like Heather Ann Tutti-Frutti...

:haha:
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss