UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

John Uskglass
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by John Uskglass »

I can't immediately find it, but wasn't one of Neelu's hive of bonnet bees something about drugs conspiracies in Sussex?

Perhaps I imagined it, but I could have sworn I'd seen something to that effect?
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:48 pm John Hoath was convicted in 2007 for growing 800 cannabis plants and stealing electricity.
So just a little bit of Percy then :-D

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Is this the same guy?

From last week....
A pensioner has been found guilty of sending a menacing email to a range of legal officials including Sussex Police and Crime Commissioner Katy Bourne.

In his message, John Hoath, 74, accused Sussex Police officials of helping people evade justice, Wimbledon Magistrates' Court heard.

Hoath, of Lewes, East Sussex, also threatened to carry out a citizen's arrest on those he contacted if they did not surrender to him in seven days.
The pseudo-legal nonsense would suggest so.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-51563628
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 1:54 pm Is this the same guy?.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-51563628
Yes. EWE and Neelu have latched onto his sentencing hearing on the 27th at Wimbledon Magistrate and it's the latest cause celebré in the FOTLer community. Only real link is that he has been found guilty of the same offense as Matt Taylor hence their giddy excitement. I've found no evidence so far to indicate he's a FOTLer other than his propensity to allege every conspiracy theory out there.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:40 pm I've found no evidence so far to indicate he's a FOTLer other than his propensity to allege every conspiracy theory out there.
So maybe the 800 plants were for personal consumption after all :snicker:
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

John “get me out of here Andy” Paterson also faces charges relating to the alleged harassment of the same Sussex PCC. Probably why they’re all so excited.

Nutcases eh? You wait ages for one then three turn up all at once. :(
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 12:01 pm I'm none the wiser to be honest.

Is this a case where a firearms / shotgun certificate has been revoked due to the holder going bonkers or at least giving the impression of going bonkers? Or there's something about a cannabis grow which would also be grounds for revocation.

The police have pretty wide powers to revoke a FAC / SGC and if they believe there's a credible risk they can turn up unannounced and seize your shootin' irons. Obviously the correct procedure of applying to a magistrate for the return of your guns and certificate either wasn't tried or didn't work. Or this being Princess Nutbag related none of it ever happened at all.
It’s very difficult to make much if any sense out of this. EWE is as usual seeing conspiracy and fraud everywhere and Hoath is trying to somehow show that a receipt for firearms constitutes evidence of his “innocence “.

As Longdog correctly states, the police are able to seize firearms for a very wide range of reasons. However, it’s not all burly blokes kicking the door down, most seizures are in fact carried out by appointment. A receipt is given and the revoked certificate holder then has 21 days to file an appeal. During this period they may apply to have the seized firearms placed in the custody of an authorised person, i.e. a Registered Firearms Dealer. This is desirable as it is less likely the firearms will incur damage, makes the process of restoration to the owner faster in event of a successful appeal and facilitates the process of disposal should the appeal fail.

EWE’s reference to the Lewes Armoury makes me think that in this case a RFD transfer may have been involved.

I note that the two S1 rifles are listed as being without bolts. This is of some interest as it indicates a bit of “bloody mindedness “ to retain them. It is also somewhat shortsighted as being pressure bearing components it would be an offence to possess them with a valid certificate or good reason.

The appeal if lodged is heard by a crown court judge and is of a somewhat unusual nature. The judge takes into account all evidence relevant to the appeal and is not restricted to coming to a decision based upon the original grounds to revoke. They may consider additional evidence that was not available when the decision to revoke was made.

Should the appeal fail the firearms are not automatically forfeit and may be disposed of through a RFD.

It all appears very muddled - now that’s a surprise.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheRambler wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:48 pm I note that the two S1 rifles are listed as being without bolts. This is of some interest as it indicates a bit of “bloody mindedness “ to retain them. It is also somewhat shortsighted as being pressure bearing components it would be an offence to possess them with a valid certificate or good reason.
My brain turned to jelly half way through it but I noticed something about a safe being taken locked and without keys. It's entirely possible the bolts were in that.

I don't know if it's still the case but back in my days as a shooter some (but not all) police forces would allow long guns to be secured by chain and padlock as long as the bolts and ammunition were in a secure safe.
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

longdog wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:05 pm
TheRambler wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 7:48 pm I note that the two S1 rifles are listed as being without bolts. This is of some interest as it indicates a bit of “bloody mindedness “ to retain them. It is also somewhat shortsighted as being pressure bearing components it would be an offence to possess them with a valid certificate or good reason.
My brain turned to jelly half way through it but I noticed something about a safe being taken locked and without keys. It's entirely possible the bolts were in that.

I don't know if it's still the case but back in my days as a shooter some (but not all) police forces would allow long guns to be secured by chain and padlock as long as the bolts and ammunition were in a secure safe.
I used to keep rifles in a wooden cupboard with a chain through the trigger guard, but that was over 30 years ago and wouldn’t be acceptable now. Ammunition has always (for a very long time) required to be kept separately and securely. Bolts have always been something of a grey area. Crime prevention officers sometimes make recommendations based upon local circumstances but I cannot recall ever seeing a condition on a certificate that required the bolts to be kept separately.

TheRambler
longdog

Post by longdog »

TheRambler wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:10 pm I used to keep rifles in a wooden cupboard with a chain through the trigger guard, but that was over 30 years ago and wouldn’t be acceptable now. Ammunition has always (for a very long time) required to be kept separately and securely. Bolts have always been something of a grey area. Crime prevention officers sometimes make recommendations based upon local circumstances but I cannot recall ever seeing a condition on a certificate that required the bolts to be kept separately.

TheRambler
As I understand it the idea was that a good chain and padlock was cheaper than a rifle cabinet and infinitely expandable and the bolts in the safe with the ammo added an extra layer of security for a lower cost.

I'm not sure a certificate is ever so specific as to say X must be secured by Y. If the firearms licencing officer is happy with your arrangements it all gets covered by the general condition that you securely store whatever has to be stored securely.

I'm over a decade out of date with it all to be honest.
AnOwlCalledSage

I'm going to pursue this via my contacts, but if anyone else has better access to legal advice it might be worth a query.

I've been told that I could not be given the result of a sentencing hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates Court (i.e. John Hoath) because of "data protection" even though if I had physically attened the hearing I could have reported it under absolute privilege.

I'm actually trained on data protection and this is complete bollocks, but I'm not prepared to get into a phone fight with an underling clearly acting on instructions.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

This was posted on Crabbie's CT facebook but it is pure Neelu.
Report by Neelu Berry dated 26th February 2020
Attendance at Romford County Court in the matter of
Bank of Scotland PLC trading as Birmingham Midshires
vs
Mr Vishal Sood

Claim number F1PP7696

There were 10 listings for 2 p.m. all were for possession and all were listed for 10 minutes except No 7, Mr Sood’s which was listed for 1hr 30 minutes.

Listings for 2pm in Court 6 before Deputy District Judge Perry

1. G00RM118
2. G00RM120
3. G00RM121
4. G00RM124 Barclays Bank UK plc V Qurban ALI
5. G00RM141
6. G00RM143 Nat West Bank V Mr Gary John Ryder
7. F1PP7696 BOS t/a Birmingham Midshires vs Mr Vishal Sood
8. G0PP4766 Santander UK PLC V Mr Kehinde Gbadegesin
9. G0PP5840 Nat West Bank V Prabhjot Kaur + Parijat Sinha
10.G0PP6891 Nationwide
Looks like a repossession claim against the unfortunate Mr. Sood but with Neelu backing him he'll soon see off all challenges.
Mr Jake Newell stated that he was an independent consultant from a company called LPC law, which in turn was the client of the solicitors firm instructed by the bank called Walker Morris. He stated that he had two cases in the morning and three other cases in the afternoon. Listings 8, 9 & 10 were on a separate piece of paper, stuck under the listings below Mr Sood's listing at No 7. I assume Mr Newell was instructed in 7, 8, 9 & 10

The duty solicitor, Sadikur Rahman, failed to effect the instructions for a stay to enable Mr Sham Sood to take proper instructions

There must be a complaint filed against him and the law firm, Edward Duthie & Shamash,
An enquiry has been sent to LPC-Law to confirm whether Mr Jake Newell is employed by them as a barrister because his name does not appear on their list of Barristers.
The usual Neelu approach, question the validity of everyone and their dog, even the DJ and make endless complaints.
Deputy District Judge Perry also appears to be a fraudster. There is no deputy district judge by that name on the internet except in Ireland.
Oh right, maybe he's popped over on the ferry to do some English 'judgin'.

Down then to the proceedings;
START

At 2:52 The duty solicitor, Mr Rahman, accompanied Mr Sham Sood into court room 6 where Mr Newell was seated. Mr Newell stated that Mr Sood had asked for 2 months stay at the hearing on the 10th of January to enable him to find somewhere else to live. This was to enable him to settle the arrears but the Banks refused to communicate with him saying it was breach of confidentiality.

The application which Mr Sham Sood filed on the 12th February on grounds that judge Meads' instructions to the bank that they communicate with Sham Sood were ignored by the bank, so was unable to settle the arrears directly with the bank, was not heard in support of a Wasted Costs Order, theft of home by the bank.
The application heard by DDJ Perry, was not from Mr Sood's point of view, only from the banks point of view that if he was made a defendant occupier, he could be evicted but not otherwise.

Mr Newell stated that there were arrears of £18,096.28, loan was £372,426.05, Monthly arrears were accruing £816.13 per month.

Mr Sham Sood repeated that he had the resources to come to a mutual arrangement with the bank to settle the arrears without involving the Courts and Bailiffs.
Probably not one the bank would have agreed to. Quite a lot of arrears and matters were in court 10th Jan - looks like Mr. Sood did nothing to address this in the interim. Neelu continues;
At 3.12pm, after a 20 minute one-sided hearing, without hearing the grounds of the adjournment application (as Mr Sood was just made a co-defendant for the first time on 27th of Feb 2020 and only received the documents 3 days ago and has not seen them), the judge Ordered that as he was now made the co-defendant, the bank could now proceed with the eviction and refer to the bailiffs. It was a pre-determination. All points made by vulnerable pensioner were ignored. The judge made a perverse finding that the first Defendant must have been the owner to have donated the 3 properties to the new Defendant,Mr Sham Sood.
No Neelu screed is complete without references to non-existent commissions and the 'theft' of her own miserable pile;
I gave notices that:-
I was present on behalf of Equity Lawyer Edward Ellis on behalf of the Royal Commission
That the bank, the banks agent, Mr Newell, the duty solicitor, Mr Raman, the judge and the Romford County Court were involved in theft of properties, including 3 peel drive in Clayhall.
That I was a witness for the Royal Commission which had jurisdiction in this case
That the judge was committing treason and therefore was unfit to sit in that Court
That the Romford County court was unfit for purpose.
And what effect did all this have? Quite a robust one it seems!
DDJ Perry pressed the buzzer and called the security to forcibly remove me from the courtroom. I asked the security to arrest the judge. They explained that only the police had the authority to arrest the judge not the security. I left the building. As we drove off, there was a Police van with flashing lights outside the Court building.

It is of grave concern that the entire public service in the Romford County Court has been hijacked by impostors

We called the court at 4.30 pm to request the Expedited Orders,

1. Defendant status for Mr Sham Sood and
2. Refusal of Stay for out of court settlement pending Co-Defendant status Order

What is stated above is true

Neelu Berry

See video in attendance by the Sunday Times
Looks like Neelu was given short shrift, beating a hasty retreat before plod could show up. All in a day's work for Neelu though.
AnOwlCalledSage

Oh dear. She's back riding the Anthony Badaloo bandwagon again.

I've not got around to wathing it yet, but here is her latest video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5-Fk6VEcw

For the uninitiated, he's a financial advisor who had his licence to trade taken away by the FCA. His current excitable news is that summons issued for non-payment of council tax have not been issued by the court and are therefore illegal. The source of this scandal is that he has asked a court if they issued a CT non-payment summons and they correctly answered "no". That there is a difference between a court summons and a summons in a civil matter, which is usually written and served by the party seeking redress, seems to have completely passed these two muppets by!
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The judge made a perverse finding that the first Defendant must have been the owner to have donated the 3 properties to the new Defendant,Mr Sham Sood.
Hard to make sense of any of it, but does this indicate some Rekha Patel type shenanigans?

Oh, and I know it's wrong of me, but I can't help be tickled by the involvement of someone called 'Sham' in Neelu's FRAUD infested madness.
AnOwlCalledSage

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:19 am Hard to make sense of any of it, but does this indicate some Rekha Patel type shenanigans?
Pure speculation here, but would Mr Sood sudden finding of the resources to pay off all the outstanding balance perchance be that he's obtained a Swissindo M1 voucher from the inkjet printer of one Neelu Berry? :snicker:
Mr Sham Sood repeated that he had the resources to come to a mutual arrangement with the bank to settle the arrears without involving the Courts and Bailiffs.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Neelu wrote: I asked the security to arrest the judge. They explained that only the police had the authority to arrest the judge not the security.
It's a mystery to me how the British legal system fails to see the sheer brilliance of her arguments. :roll:
AnOwlCalledSage

NedSeagoon wrote: Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:15 pm It's a mystery to me how the British legal system fails to see the sheer brilliance of her arguments. :roll:
It's more a mystery to me why she hasn't been imprisoned for multiple breaches of court orders since 2004.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

And of course Neelu has to jump on the Corona virus 'hoax' BS...
Yeah great idea from the struck off ex pharmacist...- don't get the (as yet still not developed) vaccine...
More quack medicine advice...
What was that about being struck off???
Neelu seems quite happy giving out (very bad) medical advice, despite a: not being a doctor either, and b: struck off as a pharmacist...

cough, sorry, a 'super pharmacist'...

AnOwlCalledSage

SteveD wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:14 am And of course Neelu has to jump on the Corona virus 'hoax' BS...
To be honest I'm quite happy that the morons will refuse to take it because they think it's a conspiracy, right-wing anti-vaccers will refuse to take it because it is a government sterilisation programme in disguise, and left-wingers will refuse to take it because it's been developed in Israel. A triple whammy of Darwin's theory in practise for the good of man (or woman - shut up Stan) kind :snicker:
longdog

Post by longdog »

Super-pharmacist has already determined the vaccine is a killer even though it doesn't exist.