UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by SteveD »

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02 am Super-pharmacist has already determined the vaccine is a killer even though it doesn't exist.
Since when have 'the facts' mattered to Neelu lol
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

SteveD wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 12:19 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:02 am Super-pharmacist has already determined the vaccine is a killer even though it doesn't exist.
Since when have 'the facts' mattered to Neelu lol
As if, EVER!!!!! If I was reading that advert correctly they are talking about 10,0000iu of Vit D at 1-2 a day whereas most doctors recommend 200-600iu and max at 2,000iu.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

I wouldn't be surprised if there were actually side-effects at the dosages they are talking about...
(hmm. I wonder if some of those side-effects include brain damage... could explain a lot lol)
:shock:
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

From https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articl ... s_symptoms:
Symptoms
Excessive amounts of vitamin D in the body can cause calcium levels in the blood to rise. This can lead to a condition called hypercalcemia (too much calcium in your blood). Symptoms include:

fatigue
loss of appetite
weight loss
excessive thirst
excessive urination
dehydration
constipation
irritability, nervousness
ringing in the ear (tinnitus)
muscle weakness
nausea, vomiting
dizziness
confusion, disorientation
high blood pressure
heart arrhythmias
Long-term complications of untreated hypervitaminosis D include:

kidney stones
kidney damage
kidney failure
excess bone loss
calcification (hardening) or arteries and soft tissues
In addition, increased blood calcium can cause abnormal heart rhythms.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

You forgot death and deahtiness. People who will put chlorox and silver up their nethermosts will exceed at stupidity with D.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:15 pm You forgot death and deahtiness. People who will put chlorox and silver up their nethermosts will exceed at stupidity with D.
Well, I didn't want to spoil their fun by telling them all the surprises in store for them.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

The Observer wrote: Wed Mar 04, 2020 2:50 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 11:15 pm You forgot death and deahtiness. People who will put chlorox and silver up their nethermosts will exceed at stupidity with D.
Well, I didn't want to spoil their fun by telling them all the surprises in store for them.
True, must leave a few little mysteries and surprises.
Tevildo
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Tevildo »

SteveD wrote: Mon Mar 02, 2020 11:50 pm I wouldn't be surprised if there were actually side-effects at the dosages they are talking about...
(hmm. I wonder if some of those side-effects include brain damage... could explain a lot lol)
Gary Null, one of the more notorious quacks of this world, became seriously ill on 2 million IUs per day of Vitamin D in one of his own "health" products (see this article), but it didn't kill him. A mere 10000 should be safe, if hardly advisable.
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Now that is some bizarre comb over Neelu is sporting.

https://youtu.be/s1ziK9DC9g4

Warning: This video contains a clear breach of her 2004 restraining order.

This week's crunchy goodness....

Apparently Guy Taylor was murdered by being given cancer. Her sister was murdered. You'd have thought that these geniuses with their secret cancer cure would have done something about it.

Then there is the systematic murder of Asian mums in hospitals. Well they missed mine!

"They" are trying to murder Neelu by the tried and tested method of prosecution and starving her to death by denying her her benefits... so I guess she did receive some left over equity from Peel Close then!

She thinks Lancashire County Council doesn't exist. Must be those bloody angels hiding in clouds again. But maybe not. It's been stolen by IBM because the UK is run by the USA because of the Greada Treaty signed by Eisenhower in 1954 with extraterrestrials and JFK was murdered because he was going to reveal the secret bases and stop the enslavement of humanity.

She's also gone full Swissindo again, but she has revealed that Mr Sino was jailed for 3 years and 4 months in Indonesia which is the reason why he cannot distribute the gold mandate. I think she's planning an insanity defence.

But back to more earthly matters. Ellis has had his assets frozen and has had costs of £5,000 awarded against him.

Seems her contempt case is set for the apposite date of 1st April, but she's trying to get a stay because of the Royal Commission. (Now there is a Royal Commission into Criminal Justice, but it has nothing to do with her nonsense filings.)

She continues...
5th of March 2020 Daily Updates On UK MASS REMEDY PROCESS OF THE ROYAL COMMISSION Neelu Berry describes the anti-corruption work of whistleblowers in the UK

Third try, run out of data.... Why we should all feel great, we won, we caught out the puppet slaves of Satan, trying to enslave God's children, which can, could, would, never be allowed, as we in human form, here on 3rd Dimension, teach our 12th dimensional higher selves how to fight and beat evil. The light shines through the sun, our hearts, the earth, back to the sun, so the Universe is blessed with our heart light. We attract more light when we see injustices and feel pain. So IBM bought out Blues and Twos Credit Union, which bought out Lancashire County Council and Lancashire Police. Look up Menwith Hill, mind control centre of the world, doing secret research on the most intelligent amongst us, secretly, under pretence of developing humanoid robots, but actually an excuse to assassinate our most honourable whistleblowers like Patrick Cullinane, Rita Taylor, Guy Taylor, John Harris... So many others... Thinking of you....

We have put the pieces on the chess board right where they belong at the start so now we're on equal level and we know where these people were out of place. We had public servants pretending to serve and protect us within God's laws and oaths of honour whilst enslaving us for profit in the corporate structure in dishonour.

Now that they know that we know where they were wrong, they will do a back door exit the same way they came in.
But once again, releasing a video admitting guilt in the matter that you are being prosecuted for is not the smartest move!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:03 pm She continues...
5th of March 2020 Daily Updates On UK MASS REMEDY PROCESS OF THE ROYAL COMMISSION Neelu Berry describes the anti-corruption work of whistleblowers in the UK

SNIP

Look up Menwith Hill, mind control centre of the world, doing secret research on the most intelligent amongst us, secretly, under pretence of developing humanoid robots, but actually an excuse to assassinate our most honourable whistleblowers like Patrick Cullinane, Rita Taylor, Guy Taylor, John Harris... So many others... Thinking of you....
So nothing for Neelu and her circle of friends to worry about.

Based on her assassination list, or more appropriately, just a list of asses (Can't help reading it as Ass Ass Nation), by that measure I am sure Neelu, EWE, and others will be bumped of soon, at least within the next 20 years. They may say it was old age, or some other terminal illness, but we know better. Infact I think we may all be assassinated when we reach that point in life. Heck, this Covid-19 is obviously a targeted assassination plot, to wipe out whistleblowers, look at that doctor in China if you need more prrof.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

John Harris killed himself years ago. If the evil forces can get people to commit suicide, why bother giving them cancer?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

which bought out Lancashire County Council and Lancashire Police. Look up Menwith Hill, mind control centre of the world,
As you'd expect, the mind control centre of the world is in Yorkshire. Ms Berry is looking for trouble if she confuses us with those Lancastrian bastards.
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

Don't tell her, but it's actually in the US and run by the CIA. I have it on good authority that the belief in a UK location for this is proof that CIA mind control works, as that is what they want you to believe.

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... zer-228109
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
longdog

Post by longdog »

NYGman wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55 pm Don't tell her, but it's actually in the US and run by the CIA. I have it on good authority that the belief in a UK location for this is proof that CIA mind control works, as that is what they want you to believe.

I have it on good authority that the UK is actually located in Michigan and that the water that we think surrounds us as an island is actually a holographic projection to serve as a moat to keep us in.

Think you've been abroad? Nope... When you got on the ferry / plane / train you were secretly drugged and then the memory of being abroad was planted in your mind through 5G waves.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:03 pm
But once again, releasing a video admitting guilt in the matter that you are being prosecuted for is not the smartest move!
And WHO ever ever ever said she was smart?????!!!!!! EVER?? She has repeatedly proven she is incapable of learning. She just doesn't.
longdog wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 4:19 pm
NYGman wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:55 pm Don't tell her, but it's actually in the US and run by the CIA. I have it on good authority that the belief in a UK location for this is proof that CIA mind control works, as that is what they want you to believe.

I have it on good authority that the UK is actually located in Michigan and that the water that we think surrounds us as an island is actually a holographic projection to serve as a moat to keep us in.

Think you've been abroad? Nope... When you got on the ferry / plane / train you were secretly drugged and then the memory of being abroad was planted in your mind through 5G waves.
If you are being held captive in MI, whatever you do, DON'T drink the water, just don't, unless you like the tangy taste of lead and other choice heavy metals.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:32 pm
which bought out Lancashire County Council and Lancashire Police. Look up Menwith Hill, mind control centre of the world,
As you'd expect, the mind control centre of the world is in Yorkshire. Ms Berry is looking for trouble if she confuses us with those Lancastrian bastards.
Being half-Lancastrian by descent, I can't help wondering if you aren't half jealous of those on the other side of the island. :mrgreen:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

I'm sorry, but I read that as saying, in effect,

"Its harmless and they're using it to kill everyone".

Am I missing something? Well, aside from a mental defect, am I missing something
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SteveD
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by SteveD »

Is anyone surprised Neelu has continued her 100% success rate????
100% successful failures that is....
She complains about not being knowledgeable (LOL- tell us something we don't know!!!) or notified- then puts up a copy of....
the notification she got...
:haha:
:thinking:
longdog

Post by longdog »

I didn't get notified that the "incoherent" case got thrown out for the fourth time and here is the notification I didn't get.

Madness, same thing, different result etc.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SteveD wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:15 am She complains about not being knowledgeable (LOL- tell us something we don't know!!!) or notified- then puts up a copy of....
the notification she got...
:haha:
I remember she pulled a similar stunt at her eviction. Complained that she'd never seen "the writ" before... whilst waving a copy of the writ she had previously received in front of her own You Tube camera with the date clearly visible. Dumb as a bucket of rocks.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor