Frank McElheron
Can not be repealed because of the magna carta[/quote]
[/quote]

I’ll trump your Magna Carta with my even older rules from Ur-Nammu
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: Random Freemanesque Babblings II: Back to the Futile

Post by notorial dissent »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am Another set of gems from the biggest collection of stupid on Facebook. Starts with some actual good advice. :shock:
Paul Patterson
With the coronavirus pandemic causing many workers to lose hours, and shifts it’s more important than ever to know what financial options you have. Your first option is to send in to your council a section 13A application to have your council tax zeroed. They have a hardship fund that they don't like people to know about.
But of course, it doesn't take long for the clowns to get out of the clown car.
Juand Price
Local government act 1888 section 79 part 2. Council responsible for ALL duties and liabilities.
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/.../Vict ... section/79

Stephen Karl
It was repealed in 1933 and then again in 77

Frank McElheron
Can not be repealed because of the magna carta
And that ALL makes so very much sense. NOT!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by aesmith »

Here's one hidden in the Council Tax group. What about broadband Internet, and Sky TV - didn't the Bills of Exchange Act declare these free of charge as well? Or are they already included in the Magna Carta?
Gerald James Alcock GAs Electric and water were given to the people of Britain for Free back in 1882 under the bills of exchange act this also follows the guidelines of the consumer credit act 1974 and is basically fraud by the energy companies with there claims they supply you with Gas And Electric put your phone down stop watching so much tv and start looking
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:48 pm Here's one hidden in the Council Tax group. What about broadband Internet, and Sky TV - didn't the Bills of Exchange Act declare these free of charge as well? Or are they already included in the Magna Carta?
Please no-one tell them that alternating current goes forward and backwards with a net movement of zero, or that the water which comes out of the taps is, one way or another :whistle: , returned to the water company. It would do their heads in!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am
Juand Price
Local government act 1888 section 79 part 2. Council responsible for ALL duties and liabilities.

Stephen Karl

Frank McElheron
I do love the way it's only the statues [sic] they like that can't be repealed because Magnum Cartridge.

The fact that "Council responsible for ALL duties and liabilities" doesn't mean what they think it does is a minor point of course.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:40 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am
Juand Price

Stephen Karl

Frank McElheron
I do love the way it's only the statues [sic] they like that can't be repealed because Magnum Cartridge.

The fact that "Council responsible for ALL duties and liabilities" doesn't mean what they think it does is a minor point of course.
Of course, none of it means what they think it means.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Not that I want to make excuses for Fotlers but the 'statues' COULD be auto-correct going into overdrive. I've had auto-correct make some decidedly strange amendments at times.

I see that the Based Amy thread has closed but I always read her name - or name as an online presence anyway - as "Biased Amy".
Last edited by CrankyBoomer on Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnOwlCalledSage

Edited in light of 👇
Last edited by AnOwlCalledSage on Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Owl said "Transferring a discussion about a thread closed down because it became political by introducing politics on a non-related thread doesn't really uphold the spirit of the rules."

Fair enough Owl, I've edited my post just to include the bit about auto-correct and my misreading of her name (no politics in that part of the post).
longdog

Post by longdog »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:59 am I see that the Based Amy thread has closed but I always read her name - or name as an online presence anyway - as "Biased Amy".
Same here. "Biased Amy" makes some sort of grammatical sense and "Based Amy" doesn't so my brain does an auto-correct. In much the same way as it substitutes "who" for "whom" every time because "whom" isn't a real world (in my head).
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

longdog wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:22 pm It's obviously another case of the powers that be sneaking clues to the all encompassing conspiracy into the public sphere.

A bit like when we here at the Illuminati got the "all seeing eye" onto the worthless US fiat currency to... Errr... Well... I can't remember why we did it but you get the point.
There's a rule in the Code of Hammurabi that says when you deceive the masses with centuries old esoteric myths, you have to leave a cue so them that figure it out don't have to abide.

If you look closely at the arms of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force, you'll notice in the tier of gems in the Ermine, there are 2 emeralds, 2 rubies but only 1 sapphire. A victim can, if he knows the proper incantation, in latin, invoke the missing sapphire, which is held by and reserved to the phucking peasants the people.

I was always under the impression that the Triple Lion represents England, the Unicorn and or harp Ireland, the fleur-de-lis France and the crowned Lion Scotland. Am I wrong?
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

What I was talking about above.
If you look closely at the arms of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force, you'll notice in the tier of gems in the Ermine, there are 2 emeralds, 2 rubies but only 1 sapphire. A victim can, if he knows the proper incantation, in latin, invoke the missing sapphire, which is held by and reserved to the phucking peasants the people.

I need to lay off the peasant jokes for a bit as I might be one now. :shrug:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
longdog

Post by longdog »

More from Caps-lock Lyn-Marie with her top 0.01% IQ...
THE RACIAL. CULTURAL, SOCIAL. SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS AND IDEOLOGICAL OPINIONS OF....THE ENGLISH......~ ARE ~ THE RACIAL, CULTURAL, SOCIAL, SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS AND IDEOLOGICAL OPINIONS......OF ENGLAND.......AND......NO OTHER OPINIONS ARE VALID. AND YOU.....ARE AIDING THE GENOCIDE OF EUROPEANS....THE ~ ONLY ~ RACE ON EARTH BEING KILLED OUT BY MASS REPLACEMENT INVASION...WORLDWIDE. YOU.....ARE COMMITING A CAPITAL CRIME.....IT IS WELL TIME EUROPEANS STOOD UP TO.....DEGENERATES.....
Can you imagine being that angry about anything let alone people who just happen not to have been born in the same geo-political location as you? :shrug:
AnOwlCalledSage

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm Can you imagine being that angry about anything let alone people who just happen not to have been born in the same geo-political location as you? :shrug:
Personally, I'm very happy that my English father decided that he was going to bring forward the demise of the indigenous European population in the early sixties!
longdog

Post by longdog »

I would have liked to hasten the fall of the indigenous European civilisation by having children with a non-indigenous "DEGENERATE" but sadly that was never going to be.

Rest assured I have been devoting all of my resources towards the fall of civilisation by promoting The Gay Agenda®
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

longdog wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:51 pm More from Caps-lock Lyn-Marie with her top 0.01% IQ...
THE RACIAL. CULTURAL, SOCIAL. SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS AND IDEOLOGICAL OPINIONS OF....THE ENGLISH......~ ARE ~ THE RACIAL, CULTURAL, SOCIAL, SO-CALLED RELIGIOUS AND IDEOLOGICAL OPINIONS......OF ENGLAND.......AND......NO OTHER OPINIONS ARE VALID. AND YOU.....ARE AIDING THE GENOCIDE OF EUROPEANS....THE ~ ONLY ~ RACE ON EARTH BEING KILLED OUT BY MASS REPLACEMENT INVASION...WORLDWIDE. YOU.....ARE COMMITING A CAPITAL CRIME.....IT IS WELL TIME EUROPEANS STOOD UP TO.....DEGENERATES.....
Can you imagine being that angry about anything let alone people who just happen not to have been born in the same geo-political location as you? :shrug:
I think Stella Artois and Lyn don’t mix.
notorial dissent

That is just so much incoherent blather.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I don't know whether we should have focused thread for Coronavirus idiot theories, so I'll dump this here for the moment. This is Tobe Hayden Leigh sharing his expertise as an "intelligent person" ..
The iconoclastic truth is that no intelligent person who actually knows what a virus is would ever argue that the measures imposed are going to curb any sort of threat to human health, given that viruses are nothing but the body's defence to being poisoned with all manner of toxins.

In other words, it is impossible to catch Coronavirus, which reveals the measures imposed as what they are - a totalitarian power grab by Malthusian social engineers, hell-bent on reducing the world's population by forced vaccination, food shortages and non-ionising radiation.
notorial dissent

aesmith wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:47 pm I don't know whether we should have focused thread for Coronavirus idiot theories, so I'll dump this here for the moment. This is Tobe Hayden Leigh sharing his expertise as an "intelligent person" ..
The iconoclastic truth is that no intelligent person who actually knows what a virus is would ever argue that the measures imposed are going to curb any sort of threat to human health, given that viruses are nothing but the body's defence to being poisoned with all manner of toxins.

In other words, it is impossible to catch Coronavirus, which reveals the measures imposed as what they are - a totalitarian power grab by Malthusian social engineers, hell-bent on reducing the world's population by forced vaccination, food shortages and non-ionising radiation.
In other words, so very very much stupid.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I've read one (by a genuine sovereign nutcase, not one of your ill-informed everyday nutcases) who claims that there is no coronavirus. Nobody has been ill, never mind all those fake death reports. It's all a scam foisted on us by the combined efforts of all the world's governments. Proof? The whistleblower doesn't know anyone who's caught it so it can't exist. As to why the various governments do this it's apparently so that the Chinese can destroy western civilization, a goal western civilization has, through its elected representatives, acquiesced to. The actual details are a little over my head, probably yours too, which is why the governments are getting away with it. Something about how the whole scam has been run just to get people in for fake virus tests. The 'tests' don't check for anything. Instead they just remove a small portion of our DNA which is sent to China. The Chinese somehow or another (this part of the expose is somewhat over my head) use these DNA samples to change their Muslim citizens into genetic clones of us. These will then (details lacking on the actual mechanics of scheme) replace us turning all of the west into Muslims. This initially confused me because. while destroying western culture, a purported Chinese goal, it also seems against China's own interests given their position on Muslims. But the author says he's done the research and he has proof so I suppose my confusion results from my lack of the intellectual capacity and depth of vision to comprehend a world-wide conspiracy that's right in front of me.

The field is yours gang, top that one!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs