UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by longdog »

More insane nonsense explaining why the SwissIndo scam has still failed to pay out...

STOP THIEF!!!!!!! :snicker:

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I start losing faith in purportedly binding legal documents when they don't bother to run spell Check.
The contract will be cloused & will be opened again by owner
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

You're just mean, my kind of mean. :snicker:
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TBL

Post by TBL »

Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 pm I start losing faith in purportedly binding legal documents when they don't bother to run spell Check.
That was the first thing I noticed. You had ONE job, forge a fictitious finanical instrument that can fool mindless fools with no critical thinking skills. And you f-ed it up.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Apparently they're playing FOR KEEPS this time. Also, i see that the contract is going to be Klaused. We need more information on that since there are a lot of people named Klaus in the swiss banking system, they need to tell us which one.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent

I think that contract has well and truly been cloused, or clowned, your choice.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
BankofSwissindo
Swabby
Swabby

Post by BankofSwissindo »

longdog wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:29 pm More insane nonsense explaining why the SwissIndo scam has still failed to pay out...

STOP THIEF!!!!!!! :snicker:
This woman is a fraud and I know all there is to know about frauds. I will deal with her when I get out of my Indonesian jail cell.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

TBL wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:03 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Tue Jun 09, 2020 11:01 pm I start losing faith in purportedly binding legal documents when they don't bother to run spell Check.
That was the first thing I noticed. You had ONE job, forge a fictitious finanical instrument that can fool mindless fools with no critical thinking skills. And you f-ed it up.

Yet it still worked. :snicker:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
notorial dissent

They didn't underestimate their target audience. As Neelu proves, dumb and gullible.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Jun 16, 2020 9:28 am They didn't underestimate their target audience. As Neelu proves, dumb and gullible.
There is a well aired theory that Nigerian Princes deliberately use poor spelling and grammar in their scam emails to weed out people who might work out it's a scam. However, I'm more of the opinion that idiots will be idiots regardless of the wording.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent

There's that, never underestimate stupid and fools.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Neelu is promoting a petition quite heavily, this one to the White House demanding the IMMEDIATE release of the King of Kings, no, not Elvis, the rather less regal Mr. Sino, the alleged 'brains' behind the Swizzindo scam.

It's going quite well actually, it has until the 15th July to come up with the necessary 100,000 signatures to enable it to go to the perma-tanned one and already there have been .... erm.... 89 folk putting their mark down.

Neelu wants $6m each for 7.6 billion members of the human race.

Lets see what this will cost .... 7,600,000,000 x 6,000,000 = $4,560,000,000,000,000. I think we'd have to fell every tree on the planet to produce that many notes. The biggest US Dollar note currently in circulation is $100, the largest ever was for $10,000 but it went out of circulation in 1969.

Looks like we're gonna need a bigger wallet...

Neelu must have plenty of time on her hands of late as she posts away daily promoting 5G, chemtrails, reptiles living in giant underground bunkers, Covid conspiracies particularly;
So what is new is that the Coronavirus' USA Patent "COVID 19" is selling us as dead, to the USA, if we contract with the NHS (National Health Service), acting as a National Homicide Service for the USA.

This is proof that the USA assassins are training UK assassins within the NHS
Rather nasty if you've lost a loved one to this virus. Another load of old bollocks Neelu would have us believe is that Angela Merkel (born in 1954) was the daughter of Adolf Hitler (died 1945) but of course as everyone knows (without a shred of evidence) Hitler snuck out of the 3rd Reich to Argentina where he lived into the 60's. Probably teamed up with the underground reptilians.

There really isn't a wacky conspiracy Neelu won't firstly swallow whole and thereafter endlessly promote.

It gets worse. Neelu insists that Merkel's sisters include Theresa May and Hilary Clinton and describes Hitler, without a morsel of irony as a "late dad". Yeah, Neelu, very late, very late indeed. Maybe he was kidnapped by Winston Churchill in a flying saucer, the one with Princess Di at the controls.

Another spawn of Hitler's rather active remaining testicle according to Neelu was none other than Barak Obama. At least Neelu insists that we live on a planet and not a flat disc floating on the back of a giant turtle.

And after that dip into the fetid pool of lake Neelu, as Scottie might have said, I can't take it anymore Captain, I'm gonna blow.

:oops:
notorial dissent

Sino is in the not so gentle clutches of Indonesia so I don't suspect he is going anywhere anytime soon. He really annoyed them. Neelu is a foo.
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 pm
Neelu wants $6m each for 7.6 billion members of the human race.

She says that it going to be paid in gold. Also that promise was made at least 10 years ago so with the increase in the price of gold, I calculate we each get $8.6 million each now. I believe that's over 300 pounds of gold each or over 11 million tons of gold in total. That's 55 times the total amount ever mined and 43 times the total amount estimated to exist on the planet. I've expressed my concerns to her but she hasn't responded yet.

I also note that she's now decided that the document she was promoting as giving us this entitlement (the one with all the misspellings and meaningless phrases) is a fake. Happily she has the correct version too. I had pointed out to her that the first one might be a fake but she's given me no credit.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Exiled, are there some folk who don't realise Terry Pratchett's Discworld was fantasy? I never delved that deeply into his work though I watched a carton version of Wyrd Sisters in the 1990s and took it as just good fun.

I think the Angela Merkel was Hitler's child or grandchild bit of tomfoolery has been in circulation in the Looniverse for a while. Fullfacts.org.uk debunks it. There was a photo of Hitler with a little girl who had a passing resemblance to AM taken in 1937 it seems. I believe Princess Nutbags also claimed that Jesus was the son of Julius Caesar and Cleopatra. I think even those who are unsure that there was a real Jesus agree that given the (approximate) date(s) of the birth of Christ, Caesar and Cleopatra would have been dead before said birth.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

There was a movie in the 90s called "Hitler's Daughter".
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

exiledscouser wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 12:16 pm
<snip>

The biggest US Dollar note currently in circulation is $100, the largest ever was for $10,000 but it went out of circulation in 1969.

<snip>
Actually, there was a $100,000 note, but it was never in general circulation. Before the days of wire transfers, it was used to move money around between the various Federal Reserve branches.

Woodrow Wilson's portrait was on the bill.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

We also had notes for $500, $1000, $5000 and $10,000, featuring McKinley, Cleveland, Madison, and Salmon P. Chase (Lincoln's SecTreas, and then a SCOTUS justice) respectively.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

Salmon P. Chase
Didn't they name a fish after him?
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)