Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Moderator: Burnaby49

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by Burnaby49 »

TBL wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:48 pm I'm mildly curious as to why those idiots even care? The piece of trash convicted in the case is in prison for life. Given the lack of a death penalty, how much worse could they make it?
Were they thinking they could extradite and kill him? As they aren't a recognized nation, that'd make them murderers in their own right... Hey, maybe that's not such a bad idea. :twisted:
They were not interested in pursuing any further action against Pickton. They had some belief, not explained in the decision, that the Pickton evidence could be used in their proposed lawsuit against prime minister Trudeau. The usual genocide and crimes against humanity. Bit of a stretch since Pickton was tried in 2006 and Trudeau started his first term as prime minister in 2015.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Re: Suzanne Holland Chief Justice of the Universal Supreme Court of the Tsilhqot’in Nation

Post by eric »

The trial itself hasn't even got off the ground yet. That being said, the Crown has two files: 105848-1, and -2. Ms. ACCESS RESTRICTED" however has managed to file thirty-four different applications initiated by the defense so the latest filing count is 105848-36. She is up again tomorrow for the fourth time, all of the defense applications have been coded as "Adjourned by Judge Generally" whatever that means. I will check again tomorrow late in the day to see if the actual trial has even started. The reveal will be when they actually lift the publication ban.

Oh, and why they should be interested in the mountains of evidence from the Pickton trial - it is a mountain. The RCMP literally stripped the entire farm, including the soil, down four feet and sifted through it. Anything that showed evidence of human DNA - bone fragments, rocks, pieces of wood, etc was tagged for later identification. Some of the evidence could possibly be from a woman from the Chilcotin, some of it could be from any other human.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

You know there are people who would love to buy the farm, pay the mounties to return the evidence to the property, and build a museum for it. They'd be sure to make big money from visitors.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
eric

Post by eric »

The property is vacant right now, all of Pickton's trash has been removed, and by the looks of the big squares of hay someone is using it for cattle right now - 953 Dominion Ave, Port Coquitlam:
https://www.google.com/maps/place/953+D ... 22.7410571

There is only one issue - you better have some deep pockets. The government of British Columbia has put a 10 M$ lien on the property (legal aid lawyers, victim compensation, whatever excuse they can think of at the moment) and it's been accumulating interest since 2007. It's just to prevent the very thing you describe.

edit: back on topic. She is up again on Monday, this time it's the only thing scheduled that day and starts at 10 am so with all day maybe something will actually happen
eric

Post by eric »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:42 pm I checked CANLii to see if any Norman Traversy had any other litigation. I only found one, an ex-firefighter from Mississauga who started litigating against his employer in 2005 for not promoting him.
It's the same guy and the reason he hasn't cropped up on Canlii is that his "private prosecutions" never make it anywhere. Here he is trying to take the prime minister to court:

As other posters have indicated there has been a shift in the FMOTL structure in Canada. After all we have Dallas Hills, I:Christopher James, Traversy, the CNC leadership, and Holland all talking together right now. It's more of a "big tent" structure than before where you had to follow the bible as laid down by whatever OPCA guru you were following.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Burnaby49 wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:42 pm
TBL wrote: Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:48 pm I'm mildly curious as to why those idiots even care? The piece of trash convicted in the case is in prison for life. Given the lack of a death penalty, how much worse could they make it?
Were they thinking they could extradite and kill him? As they aren't a recognized nation, that'd make them murderers in their own right... Hey, maybe that's not such a bad idea. :twisted:
They were not interested in pursuing any further action against Pickton. They had some belief, not explained in the decision, that the Pickton evidence could be used in their proposed lawsuit against prime minister Trudeau. The usual genocide and crimes against humanity. Bit of a stretch since Pickton was tried in 2006 and Trudeau started his first term as prime minister in 2015.
In a truly misguided attempt to apply reason to madness I have some theories as to their beliefs. They seem to have a "sins of the father" sort of idea in regards to government. If they were in the US I'm sure they'd try to sue trump for Jackson's trail of tears, and believe (perhaps not without ethical if not legal merit) that the government's lack of concern for Pickton's abhorrent acts against native women constitutes a second violation of them. Of course it seems that their motivations are entirely misguided and self serving as this is Holland and crew we're talking about. If it had been about the returning of remains to be laid to rest on tribal lands or some other reasonable reasons as I imagine a legitimate group like the TNG would bring it might have stood some chance of success. Sidenote: kudos to them for getting the posthumous pardons for the war chiefs.
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
Jeffrey
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Jeffrey »

It sort of smells like Sovrun ambulance chasing for me.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

Ambassador Pop-A-Squat strikes back!!! :Axe:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tsbc8mxgdfhn ... nQrma?dl=0
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
eric

Post by eric »

Sounds like Holland's trial which still hasn't even started - when in doubt just keep the paperwork coming. Various motions before the court, every day with monotonous regularity all the same from the middle of August until 4 September. Every day I would check the court lists and it was the same thing: Application initiated by defense, application adjourned generally. Things resume again on 22 September. About the only thing interesting is a Bench Warrant was issued on 2 September, I assume for Ms. Holland. IANAL but I from what I understand the Crown will sometimes ask for a "standby" bench warrant to save another trip to court in case the accused violates a bail condition or is a no-show for a court date.
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

Checked Google and yes, the CDC recommends testing inmates yearly for TB.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:19 pm Ambassador Pop-A-Squat strikes back!!! :Axe:

Hooboy a SovCit finally heard about sovereign immunity lol I wonder how much time will be wastes trying to explain that doesn't mean what he thinks it means. On the off chance anyone who reads this doesn't know; it's not a right but more like a statement of fact in legal terms amounting to countries being able to say "my house my rules". At the end of the day all sovereign immunity means is that nobody can make the ruling body of a country (ie the govt whether it's representative or a dictator) do anything they don't want to. Ironically it should be the thing these jackasses most hate
Build a man a fire you warm him for the night, light a man on fire and you warm him the rest of his life.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

Baidn wrote: Thu Sep 17, 2020 8:25 am
Frater I*I wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:19 pm Ambassador Pop-A-Squat strikes back!!! :Axe:

Hooboy a SovCit finally heard about sovereign immunity lol I wonder how much time will be wastes trying to explain that doesn't mean what he thinks it means. On the off chance anyone who reads this doesn't know; it's not a right but more like a statement of fact in legal terms amounting to countries being able to say "my house my rules". At the end of the day all sovereign immunity means is that nobody can make the ruling body of a country (ie the govt whether it's representative or a dictator) do anything they don't want to. Ironically it should be the thing these jackasses most hate
you're right, of course, but I suspect that when a self-proclaimed "sovereign citizen" hears the phrase "sovereign immunity", they think it applies to them and that THEY are the ones that are immune from legal action.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Parsons really loves his easily disproven falsehoods doesn't he? Got to love how he's allergic to all "chemicals", something no doctor would ever say because that means you're allergic to literally everything natural or otherwise. I wonder if he's technically committing perjury by saying he hadn't been sick in 25 years before getting the tb test, even though he was granted a delay in his trial for ag assault etc TWICE because he claimed he had a severe illness which would make him unable to stand trial. To quote the so called ambassador himself: "I have to ask, were you lying then or are you lying now?"
eric

Post by eric »

eric wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:17 pm Things resume again on 22 September. About the only thing interesting is a Bench Warrant was issued on 2 September, I assume for Ms. Holland. IANAL but I from what I understand the Crown will sometimes ask for a "standby" bench warrant to save another trip to court in case the accused violates a bail condition or is a no-show for a court date.
Sitting here hacking my lungs out from the dust so I decided to check out what is going on with Ms. Holland. It appears that I have placed too much faith in Ms. Holland. She went on the lam as of 22 September with an Information sworn on 29 September:
105848-7-A 1 22-Sep-2020 CCC - 145(2)(b) Failing to appear having appeared Commit HOLLAND, ZSUZSANNA Kamloops BC
From what I can tell from the daily court lists she failed to show on the 22nd, 29th of September, and the first of October with no further court appearances scheduled so she's a definite runner.
For those who may ask, no I do not have the dreaded zombie virus, just this going on around me - Starland Hutterite Colony got hit hard by Covid so other colonies pitched in to help out.
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Ah harvest time, that magical time of year that all asthmatics and allergy sufferers realize that hell is real and also seasonal. Hope you get through it without too much misery and thanks for the update :)
eric

Post by eric »

Baidn wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:45 pm Ah harvest time, that magical time of year that all asthmatics and allergy sufferers realize that hell is real
Interesting you should use those words. To get some relief I spent the day driving an area described by one explorer as a "real Hell on earth". Five million acres, four thousand human inhabitants, and miles of unbroken short grass prairie that has never seen a plow.
With regards to Holland about all we can do is wait for her to be picked up by the RCMP. She pulled the same thing in the middle of her previous run in with the law.
Frater I*I
Devilish Hyena

Post by Frater I*I »

eric wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:04 pm With regards to Holland about all we can do is wait for her to be picked up by the RCMP. She pulled the same thing in the middle of her previous run in with the law.
I'm surprised they didn't hold her without bail due to the fact she's been on the lamb before. Check at Stumpy or Boyd's trailer and they'll find her.
Gazer Into the SovCit Abyss
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:44 pmshe's been on the lamb before.
You mean "on the lam" (etymology). As is, I think you're confusing Canada with Scotland.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Baidn
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Baidn »

Frater I*I wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:44 pm
eric wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:04 pm With regards to Holland about all we can do is wait for her to be picked up by the RCMP. She pulled the same thing in the middle of her previous run in with the law.
I'm surprised they didn't hold her without bail due to the fact she's been on the lamb before. Check at Stumpy or Boyd's trailer and they'll find her.
I wouldn't count on it anymore, I think Stump and company have decided their little immunity scam game has run its course (I still haven't dropped a letter to Mikey but I think I've got time ;) ) and they probably decided She is more trouble than she's worth. Wouldn't personally be surprised if the Stumps response was simply "never heard of her" and a slammed door to anyone who came knocking. For full disclosure though I've always been more suspicious of Stump as the "brains" behind the schemes. Motivated by petty vengeance for falling from grace as an activist and not getting what he sees as his due respect and place of power in tribal government and intending to stay hands off enough to never be in any real danger himself as long as he keeps physically on tribal lands. After all the government isn't going to want the bad press of a violating tribal lands just to drag some old coot in for being a pest. As far as Holland I truly believe she belongs in a mental health facility not prison, she seems very much delusional and unable to function in the real world. Mikey is right where he belongs though, hopefully with divorce papers on the way if his wife finally realizes how little of a shit he gives about her..
TBL

Post by TBL »

Baidn wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:04 pm I wouldn't count on it anymore, I think Stump and company have decided their little immunity scam game has run its course (I still haven't dropped a letter to Mikey but I think I've got time ;) ) and they probably decided She is more trouble than she's worth. Wouldn't personally be surprised if the Stumps response was simply "never heard of her" and a slammed door to anyone who came knocking. For full disclosure though I've always been more suspicious of Stump as the "brains" behind the schemes. Motivated by petty vengeance for falling from grace as an activist and not getting what he sees as his due respect and place of power in tribal government and intending to stay hands off enough to never be in any real danger himself as long as he keeps physically on tribal lands. After all the government isn't going to want the bad press of a violating tribal lands just to drag some old coot in for being a pest. As far as Holland I truly believe she belongs in a mental health facility not prison, she seems very much delusional and unable to function in the real world. Mikey is right where he belongs though, hopefully with divorce papers on the way if his wife finally realizes how little of a shit he gives about her..
I mostly agree with you, but I don't think she's any more mentally unstable than the rest of the FMOTL/OPCA litigants we've seen. She just sees the tribal pseudo-government ideas as a way to try and force the Canadian authorities to let her follow the lunatic ideas and hold to the "you're not the boss of me" ideals. It's her way of feeling important similar to any other OPCA guru.