Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by hucknallred »

John Uskglass wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:30 pm For an organisation that is going to carry out such history making changes to all our lives, the PUB seems remarkably invisible.
Found them, some Facebook loon posted the link.
https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/pub.html
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I wonder if he's going to send his "summons" or whatever he think it is to all 650 MPs by Royal Mail Special Delivery. That's at least £6.70 each, so times 650 that's a lot of dosh. Maybe he's never heard of Second Class Signed For that starts at £1.95. I've seen the PLD crowd complaining about their postage costs for all their nonsense, but I don't think even the purple haired one is sending them 650 at a time.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Found them, some Facebook loon posted the link.
https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/pub.html
Many thanks. I see they're based in Glastonbury. How long before it gets all Barcelona 1936 down there, with the PUB and the PLD fighting for control of the telephone exchange?

Speaking of the ghosts of Stalinism, it looks as if our hero has consigned his previous site to the memory hole. You'd have thought he's cross link it with his new enterprise, but no. Presumably he doesn't want to encourage the punters to consider his great track record thus far.

I would go down to Tesco in my undies and abuse some poor shop worker, but I don't think I've got enough chav tats to carry it off.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:18 pm "They have until noon on 09/11/2020 to issue the foregoing declarations, in which case [we've told them] the sentences they receive for their crimes will be tempered by their unequivocal agreement to do all they can to put right their myriad of wrongdoings."

I'm sure that the members of HM Government are shaking in their boots.
Or more likely, in this post-Jo Cox world, O'Bonkers will receive a visit from PC Plod and go on an extremist watch list. Threats to MPs are no longer just filed in the bin.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:59 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 2:18 pm "They have until noon on 09/11/2020 to issue the foregoing declarations, in which case [we've told them] the sentences they receive for their crimes will be tempered by their unequivocal agreement to do all they can to put right their myriad of wrongdoings."

I'm sure that the members of HM Government are shaking in their boots.
Or more likely, in this post-Jo Cox world, O'Bonkers will receive a visit from PC Plod and go on an extremist watch list. Threats to MPs are no longer just filed in the bin.
He's always just about to sock it to da man. Start having a go at MPs and the man might very well fight back. Let's just remind ourselves of his last communique 4th November;
MoB 4th November wrote:COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE After yesterday's developments, this morning we received a reaffirmation of our legal team's 100% commitment to running our case against Parliament.

In essence, they have agreed that the laying of the information cannot be delayed for three weeks, as proposed yesterday. Moreover, the have agreed that it must be laid by next Monday at the latest - the 9th of November [9/11/2020].
When I checked back today the post had been edited and now reads that the three weeks requested by his 'legal team' 5th Nov to perfect his bollox was time he was not prepared to wait. Gone is their agreement to act with all haste or that they are on board. Instead he's saying that efforts were made to serve the MPs 5th Nov, firstly by hand, then by courier and finally by Royal Mail. These were not in fact summonses, no, they were yet more boring old notices demanding inter alia that they renounce the Queen and adopt Mike's very own Magnum Chartier from 2020 etc etc.

There is quite a schism opening up in the PLD and the wider loon-sphere.

On the one hand there is MC2015 which is 'immutable and can't be changed, esp Art 61'. Then there's another faction within PLD that say it was only signed by the king under duress (which is probably right because as soon as King John was back in his castle he set about renouncing it). Someone says that its all bollocks since Common Law was 'stolen' in 1066 when William paid a call. Sounds quite Trumpian.

A character calle Ian Surman invites a John Randles and other MoB adherents to;
join my new group A61 the truth its for the people to post facts for and against the legitimacy of Article 61
He concludes with the smoke blowing in the direction of Randle's backside;
you stuff is brilliant
Today was supposed to be the day it all kicks off with the MPs but to no-one's very great surprise MoB takes this year's Assassin prize for the world's tallest tall tale.

Deadlines come and go, MoB sails through them all pumping out his venom, nothing actually happens.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:36 pm A character calle Ian Surman invites a John Randles and other MoB adherents to;
Myself & a few fellow constitutional protectors had some fun with our Ian a while back on our spoof PLD FB group, he is nuts.

During this we discovered that just like our old friend crab bait he has some previous.
https://www.getreading.co.uk/news/local ... ns-4270917
https://www.bracknellnews.co.uk/news/15 ... rain-fare/

His FB group is public so you can peruse without the Zuckermeister having your data
https://www.facebook.com/groups/653272082024552

Upon seeing his new group we had to join... I'll preserve the anonymity of other participants that responded to his welcome to the group post.
Dan Greig
Oi, #### ##### you stalking me?
· Reply · 2d
xxxxx xxxxxx

Dan Greig I wouldn't take anyone stalking me mate, report her
· Reply · 2d
xxxxxx xxxxx

I thought you were stalking me!
These childish antics do help to pass these long lockdown days.

In response another A61 The truth group was set up, but the A61 in question is a UK trunk road from Derby to Thirsk.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Deadlines come and go, MoB sails through them all pumping out his venom, nothing actually happens.
It's ironic that people who pride themselves on not falling for the lies and disinformation of the MSM are so ready to be taken in by chancers like MoB.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

exiledscouser wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 5:23 pm Latest from Modesty Mike
MoB wrote:COVID-1984 PCP UPDATE After yesterday's developments, this morning we received a reaffirmation of our legal team's 100% commitment to running our case against Parliament.

In essence, they have agreed that the laying of the information cannot be delayed for three weeks, as proposed yesterday. Moreover, the have agreed that it must be laid by next Monday at the latest - the 9th of November [9/11/2020].
So the 'legal team' are back on board and another deadline looms.
So we won't be laying the information ourselves today, but rest assured that we have made it plain that if the information is not laid on Monday, we will have to instruct another firm to act without delay or do it ourselves.
Let me bet that they don't lay any information and O'Bonkers uses this as an excuse to the effect that they've been betrayed by treacherous and seditious solicitors. rld, without any more fannying around.
This is all just fantasy nonsense. A private prosecution requires that a written information is laid before a magistrates court, under oath. I believe this would have to be repeated 650 times, setting out the specific allegations against each MP individually.

The court would then have to decide if there was a case to answer, and whether this was a proper matter for their jurisdiction, before authorising summonses to be issued. The legal advisor (court clerk) would murmur sage wisdom to the JP's and they would decline to find so.

If the JP's went rogue and issued 650 summonses against advice, the duty prosecutor would call his boss and CPS would swiftly assume management of the cases, then discontinue them.

If CPS achieved their normal standard of incompetence and failed to do this, then lawyers for the major political parties would challenge the basis of the prosecutions, perhaps by judicial review, and they would be quashed.

I cannot imagine that any competent barrister would facilitate or represent a nonsense like this, in defiance of Parliamentary Privilege. They would be at some risk of being struck off, I suspect. This is just lies upon lies upon lies. Unless of course Michael O'Bonkers has recruited Dr The Right Honourable The Lord Harley of Counsel of the Most Venerable Order of the Hospital of Saint John of Jerusalem? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-sou ... s-36786551
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
HardyW
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by HardyW »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:25 am This is all just fantasy nonsense. A private prosecution requires that a written information is laid before a magistrates court, under oath. I believe this would have to be repeated 650 times, setting out the specific allegations against each MP individually.
But but but! Michael OB has already developed new English law in the civil arena, by mounting his successful TGMBS Class Action against all the banks in one go hasn't he? By simply proving that one mortgage was signed in a dodgy way, he managed to convince the court that every bank must have done the same for every mortgage in the country, therefore the Land Registry should go to prison or something.

So why shouldn't the same apply with the minor mutation of civil-> criminal, Banks -> MPs, TGBMS -> PCPWD40HCQ, Land Registry -> Cabinet Office, loadofbollox -> loadofcrap.

I didn't miss something did I? He did actually win against all the banks?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 12:25 am If CPS achieved their normal standard of incompetence and failed to do this, then lawyers for the major political parties would challenge the basis of the prosecutions, perhaps by judicial review, and they would be quashed.
In their defence... I was in court as victim / witness a few weeks back and the CPS bloke was great and took considerable time to explain that accepting a guilty plea to a 'lesser' (public order) charge would have precisely no effect on the sentencing as the sentencing guidelines were to all intents and purposes identical. It was just that 'lesser' charge was indisputable and the 'greater' charge not so much.

I wasn't in the courtroom to hear it (very disappointing as I'd got all camped up for my part in the play) but apparently one of the defence's arguments against a "causing fear of violence" charge was that the CCTV showed I A) Clearly wasn't scared of the little scrote, weapon or not and B) Would obviously have taken him to the ****ing cleaners if he had got within range :mrgreen:

I couldn't argue with that to be honest and he got hit with what the CPS bod called an "eye watering" fine of £500. So I was happy. And I got an (almost) all expenses paid day out. :snicker:
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The latest update from MoB is hidden away on the PUB website.
https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/b ... -case.html
COVID-1984 UPDATE |09t-11-20

Given this morning's announcement that BoJo will address the nation at 5 pm today, we will be waiting to see what he declares, before proceeding with the laying of the initial charges.

On the basis that we have given the cabinet till noon today to respond to the notice we served on them last week, we will take whatever statement is made this evening as the government's response to that missive.

Once we all know the nature of that response, the People's Union of Britain [PUB] and our legal team will assess whether the allegations we are making require amendment or alteration.

However, whatever transpires this evening, the only defence any MP has is that, had they known that CV was no longer an HCID, one week before they passed the CV act, they would have voted against it.

If Johnson has worked that out for himself, his only way out is to blame Wankock, for not declaring that to Parliament when the tyrannous act was presented, as the only solution to what has since proven to be a false flag public health emergency, founded upon entirely dishonest statements.
Excuses excuses...
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:37 am The latest update from MoB is hidden away on the PUB website.
https://www.thefreedomcycle.com/covid/b ... -case.html
COVID-1984 UPDATE |09t-11-20

Given this morning's announcement that BoJo will address the nation at 5 pm today, we I will be waiting to see what he declares, before proceeding with the laying of the initial charges deciding what my next excuse will be for doing fuck all.

On the basis that we I have given the cabinet till noon today to respond to the notice we I failed to served on them last week, we I will take whatever statement is made this evening as the government's response to that missive because I am delusional and have a massively inflated opinion of myself.

Once we all I know the nature of that response statement, the People's Union of Britain [PUB] I and our legal team I will assess whether the allegations we are making require amendment or alteration what piss poor excuse I can come up with next.

However, whatever transpires this evening, the only defence any MP has is needs is that, had they known that CV was no longer an HCID, one week before they passed the CV act, they would have voted against it parliamentary immunity.

If Johnson has worked that out for himself, his only way out is to blame Wankock, for not declaring that to Parliament when the tyrannous act was presented, as the only solution to what has since proven to be a false flag public health emergency, founded upon entirely dishonest statements. has never heard of me and wouldn't give a shit if he had.
Excuses excuses...
Fixed that for him.
Last edited by longdog on Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

On the basis that we I have given the cabinet till noon today to respond to the notice we I failed to served on them last week, we I will take whatever statement is made this evening as the government's response to that missive because I am delusional and have a massively inflated opinion of myself.
It did strike me that his idea that Johnson was speaking directly to him under cover of addressing the nation was rather reminiscent of the classic schizophrenic delusion that there are messages for the sufferer embedded in otherwise unremarkable TV broadcasts.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Did this one slip under the radar? An 8 year plot to kill O'Bonkers?

Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

longdog wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 9:26 am
In their defence... I was in court as victim / witness a few weeks back and the CPS bloke was great and took considerable time to explain that accepting a guilty plea to a 'lesser' (public order) charge would have precisely no effect on the sentencing as the sentencing guidelines were to all intents and purposes identical. It was just that 'lesser' charge was indisputable and the 'greater' charge not so much.
Hmmmm. That sounds like s4 POA vs s5 POA.

Section 4 is the higher offence, requiring threat or fear of "immediate unlawful violence" - https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64/section/4

Section 5 is a lesser offence requiring only potential for "harassment, alarm or distress" -
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1986/64/section/5

The sentencing guidelines are not very identical -

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/of ... -violence/

https://www.sentencingcouncil.org.uk/of ... behaviour/

To be fair it might be a reasonable call on the facts, if defendant is willing to admit s5 then why risk a costly trial which might not prove the higher offence. But defence lawyers know that CPS will often accept any old plea bargain just to close the case off as a quick cheap win.

Anyway, you had a nice day out and some pocket money, so not a bad outcome.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

John Uskglass wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 2:37 pm It did strike me that his idea that Johnson was speaking directly to him under cover of addressing the nation was rather reminiscent of the classic schizophrenic delusion that there are messages for the sufferer embedded in otherwise unremarkable TV broadcasts.
Yes, but I don't think O'Bonkers is delusional. I think he's encouraging the delusions of his admirers and donors, pretending that his pathetic campaigns have some level of impact at govt level.
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Well that’s an interesting tale. MI5 agent insidiously enters MoB’s life. There’s plenty of said agent disappearing never to be seen again then popping right back into existence to resume operations.

“Don’t allow leaves to gather below the windscreen, it stops the tracking signal I mean the car’s trip computer” says the spy, demonstrating superb fieldcraft as he advises O’Bollocks on the perils of autumn.

Then he tries to see off MoB with an evil chemical cocktail, and Mike being at the time a “raw food vegan” and all. This spy is an Assassin which proves my own speculation that they are both connected as they tell such outrageous fibs.

With apologies to Hilaire Belloc:

Michael told such Dreadful Lies,
It made one Gasp and Stretch one’s Eyes;
His MI5 spies who, from Earliest Youth,
Had kept a Strict Regard for Truth,
Attempted to Believe this Mackem
The effort very nearly killed them.

Michael tells a long and somewhat rambling story of how our security services have acted against him. With murder in mind and over an eight year period this chap penetrated right to the very beating heart of TGBMS, a bag of magic mushrooms in hand to miraculously cure one of Mike’s kids of some ailment. MoB thinks his car had a tracker but he has such a large and careless internet footprint you’d be a dunce not to be able to locate him.

As for this MI5 spy, if he really was a sooooper secret agent then his hand saw to it that MoBs cinematic masterpiece was cruelly sabotaged, reduced surely from an Oscar winner to a poorly received load of cobbled together stuff downloaded off the internet. Sid (the Spy) even turned up at the super super super secret venue of a Grand Jury run by MoB which was busily but secretly contributing, as UK Grand Juries are want, to open and transparent but above all secret jurisprudence.

I bet his drink of choice at the meet was a milk stout - stirred not shaken.

Whilst distracted, Mikey had his own drink poisoned by this assassin with a massive and usually fatal dose of E. coli bacteria. But because he’s from the worst area of Sunderland, a lifetime of living in an unsanitary shit-hole kicked in and rendered Mike immune from this henious attack. No sign of poison tipped umbrellas or Russian tourists here on a day trip just to look at the local cathedral.

“Look comrade, oldest clock in world!”
“Shut up Petrov and pass the Novichok”

Just UK agents who prefer the dreaded 8 year take-down method. Slow but completely ineffective.

In fact MoB in describing the spy says that he “played the role of a big hearted well meaning disaster-prone fool” which leads me to the only available conclusions as to his identity. I don’t want to blow his cover but it’s either Mr. Bean or a secret agent whose callsign is believed to be “TC”.

As the video plays on it becomes apparent that there was no 8 year long plan by MFI to kill him, speedy work when considering how EWE is still alive after ten solid years of state efforts at bumping-off.

He goes off on a rant about someone called Steve Knight, his efforts to undermine TGBMS and all its tenants, it boils down to an offer to meet on the playground for a fight after home-time. It’s at this point where we finally get some idea of why use a spy story. Knight or his allies serve as the back story for the murderous espionage one, a vehicle to attack them, the true targets of his polemic. Not given to understatement O’Bonkers weaves a most improbable tale before having a pop at Knight or ‘he who talks shite’ as he politely refers to him. He’s far more venomous towards Knight than the murderous spy but then, after 8 years he’s almost one of the family. I’m guessing they had a fall out after years of collaboration.

I really can’t take this chap seriously. He’s intelligent and articulate but he is deeply paranoid. As very recent events are demonstrating he is a fantasist and a liar, reinforced in his illness by the praise of idiots on the web.

Towards the end of the 20 minute rant (yes I listened to the end) he claims to have met with a PCC Anthony Stansfield, a former big wheel in military intelligence who ‘knew exactly what had gone on over a 20 year full time surveillance operation’ aimed at, well, surveiling him.

Paranoid? Much?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 pmhe claims to have met with a PCC Anthony Stansfield,
That is in fact true.

https://www.thamesvalley-pcc.gov.uk/abo ... missioner/

EDIT: Just read his bio, no surveilling I can see, but an impressive military record nonetheless.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

exiledscouser wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 10:20 pmhe claims to have met with a PCC Anthony Stansfield,
That is in fact true.

https://www.thamesvalley-pcc.gov.uk/abo ... missioner/

EDIT: Just read his bio, no surveilling I can see, but an impressive military record nonetheless.
While in the Army he spent 4 months carrying out the reconnaissance for the crossing of the Darien Gap in Panama and Columbia,
Not exactly a walk in the park.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

No kidding. You can drive from Alaska to the southern tip of South America on paved roads except for one exception, the 66 miles of the Darién Gap. Never mind paved, there are no roads at all across it. A haven for drug gangs, smugglers, and armed bands.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs