UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 11:07 amIf anyone wants to read the whole crunchy goodness: Neelu Berry - Contempt of Court Judgement
I'm amazed they published in MS Word format. That's so naff.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 am And wasn't she on benefits of some kind, I recall a prosecution for failure to declare something.
Yes and yes. It was for failure to disclose her private pension income when applying. The prosecution was withdrawn.

You'll all know that I'm not her biggest fan but I said at the time it was quite a stretch for the DWP to even attempt it. It wasn't the heist of the century, I think a judge or jury hearing it would have accepted a claim that it was an oversight rather than fraud, and that time she actually engaged proper solicitors. The costs must have outweighed any infringement by an order of magnitude and the DWP have mechanisms to recover overpayments.

(My sister is a DWP fraud investigator and even she was surprised that they were going to prosecute.)
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

My sister is a DWP fraud investigator and even she was surprised that they were going to prosecute
Which of us can say, hand on heart, that if we'd had any contact with Berry in an official capacity with the option to prosecute that we wouldn't have been tempted to overstep the mark?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Her grounds for appeal ...
I need to file an appeal to my 6 months jail sentence suspended for 2 years, in the Supreme Court of UK on grounds that Satanists must be removed from Public office in the UK or take new oaths to God to maintain God's laws to serve and protect God"s children.
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I need to file an appeal to my 6 months jail sentence suspended for 2 years, in the Supreme Court of UK on grounds that Satanists must be removed from Public office in the UK or take new oaths to God to maintain God's laws to serve and protect God"s children.
Yep, that'll work.

Sir William Davis also sat on the Sabine McNeill appeal. Someone at the RCJ listing office must have it in for him.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 8:33 am Anyway, surely if Neelu had any sort of income herself she'd have paid her mortgage. And wasn't she on benefits of some kind, I recall a prosecution for failure to declare something.
I'm far from convinced that with The Princess either of those conclusions follow from their premise.

As far as mortgages go she's definitely bonkers enough to genuinely believe her liens and SwissIndo nonsense have paid the mortgage and being done for benefit fraud points to having more money than you crack on to have, not less.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sat Feb 27, 2021 4:59 pm Her grounds for appeal ...
Clearly not a believer in freedom of religion.

I wonder where she got the idea that everybody from the prime minister to the bin men swear an oath of any kind let alone one to "maintain God's laws to serve and protect God"s children".

Rhetorical question of course.

JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Amazing characters, these satanists. They've infiltrated powerful positions in society in order to further their evil aims, but if you can make them take an oath, then it'll be fine.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 5:20 am Amazing characters, these satanists. They've infiltrated powerful positions in society in order to further their evil aims, but if you can make them take an oath, then it'll be fine.
That's a very good point. They're supposed to be sacrificing babies for their adrenochrome and blah, blah, blah but they're apparently unable to swear an oath without meaning it.

It's like claiming Hitler was afraid of being fined for littering.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

to serve and protect God"s children.
Given that these Satanists are not averse to eating babies, that old Twilight Zone episode 'To Serve Man' comes to mind.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/To_Serve_ ... ight_Zone)
MRN
Pirates Mate
Pirates Mate

Post by MRN »

Having followed both the activities of Berry, McNeill et al and the activities of the Satanic Temple for a number of years: I'm an Anglican in moderately good standing but all things considered?

Hail Satan.
longdog

Post by longdog »

I love The Satanic Temple. The perfect blend of humanism, politics, real life trolling and taking the piss out of people who so richly deserve it.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I'm late saying this but I'm tempted to nick Owl's name for Romola (Ramalamadingdong) - don't worry Owl I won't but I am tempted.

Edited because I'd put 'temped' instead of 'tempted' the second time. One of my jobs in my working life before retirement was as a secretary and I have 'temped' in my time.
Last edited by CrankyBoomer on Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

Please do. I have no idea why Robert White is "Crab Bait" or "Crabbie" (I'm sure it's in his thread somewhere) and I certainly didn't come up with Touchy-Giraffe for HATJ. O'Bonkers is perfect for our little trust baby. Some nicknames just stick out as being appropriate! :P
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I have no idea why Robert White is "Crab Bait" or "Crabbie
IIRC it was his nom de guerre back in the day when he was a humble PLD footsoldier.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

i prefer his other nickname of Quail.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

I'm also going for "Crab Bait" being his name on something like the PLD facebook page. The quail thing is because "bobwhite" is a common American quail.
Touchy-Giraffe was me, I think.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Originally his Facebook name was Crab Bait, back on the original and UK PLD group. He changed after Facebook complained saying that he needs to use his real life name. The change retrospectively changes his posts so you see sequences like ..
Robert White
Good man Peter
what's your first mission?
Peter Smith
Thanks crab bait, my first will be an old grudge I've had with Severn Trent water as I've not paid water rates for years but I'll put them on notice now. Then it's on to the rest of utility companies gas,elec. Also going to send a letter to my local mp… See More
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Another Neely rant about, well, everything. As well as her 6 months suspended sentence we learn that she was fined £56,000. Now that’s gotta hurt. She has what can only be described as permanent victimhood which is a recognised mental disorder.

There is no organ of state or its servants which and who spend their entire time and all their considerable resources conspiring to kidnap our heroine or her pals. Conspiring with who we never quite identify.

EWE has yet to be sentenced for his repeated breaches, expect a very similar outcome. You’d think that with the PTB (on her own account) wanting to send Nelly down whenever they can you can’t help but wonder why they’ve missed this golden opportunity.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

we learn that she was fined £56,000
Costs rather than a fine according to her, to be pedantic. I don't know if there's any difference in the penalty for non-payment?