Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

hucknallred
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by hucknallred »

Oh dear, the tartan rubber lipped one has touched a nerve & she isn't happy. She's also been on the sauce or something, I'll let longdog be the judge on that.

So redress is tomorrow, predictions?

longdog

Post by longdog »

I wouldn't hold myself out as an expert just somebody who has been around insane people and drugs and drug users for 40+ years. My guesses would be, in no particular order... Cocaine, amphetamines, mental illness or some combination of the three coupled with good old fashioned ethanol. The one part we can be pretty sure of.

Cocaine, a drug I truly despise, would seem the most likely were it not for the stuff being a bit pricey for an itinerant nutjob in a foreign land with an ever decreasing number of financial backers. The mood swings coupled with the megalomania / self-pity are certainly good indicators. Crack perhaps? I don't really know much about that. She looks a bit too well to have been on it for very long although in her case that's not saying much.

Speed fits the bill just as well but I'm not even sure if it's still available in the UK as it got pretty much knocked out of the market by its close cousin MDMA (ecstasy) which is vastly superior in almost every way. It also takes a quite significant intake of whizz to do that to you.

Unlikely to be weed, heroin or any hallucinogen which rules out most of the other illicit chemicals unless she has a particularly unusual reaction to them. Some sort of prescription drug perhaps but most of the "fun" prescription meds are on the controlled drug list and VERY closely guarded by the gatekeepers these days. It took me over a year to get on the Gabapentin for neuropathic pain and if people can get fun out of that they are better man than I am Gunga Din.

All this is of course wild and mostly uneducated speculation and it could just be that she is a vile person who can't cope with her imminent and total fall from grace. Even if it is the grace of a bunch of losers. I suspect her financial situation is well into the dire range and getting worse which is not going to help anybody's mood or sanity. Assuming she doesn't decide to "Be with David" herself I can see this ending with her turning up at the Canadian embassy asking to be repatriated at the evil, corrupt, Satanic and treasonous Canadian taxpayer's expense.

I wonder how long it would take to walk a log across the Atlantic. All Canadians can do that can't they?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Just out of prurient interest do we know what happened to the children she says she has?

Do they exist? Are they adult (I can't work out how old she is even within +/-10 years)? Are they in care or with responsible relatives?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

longdog wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:13 pm Just out of prurient interest do we know what happened to the children she says she has?
Do they exist? Are they adult (I can't work out how old she is even within +/-10 years)? Are they in care or with responsible relatives?
Some of those details are not exactly relevant to the conversation. Leaving out the assorted juicy bits regarding her family I strongly believe that she was 17 to 19 years of age in 1995 so you can do the math.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

I doubt that the Feenix is abusing drugs, other than alcohol. Most drugs are so addictive that they render the user into a state where their physical and mental activity is focused on getting their next hit - as opposed to wanting to focus on redress, freemanism, and other crackpot activities. And the drugs take a physical toll over time. If Jacqui was addicted, the drugs would be showing a lot more damage than what we are seeing in the videos. Speed (methamphetamine) addicts usually are very thin and have missing teeth as a result of the drug effects. Amphetamine abuse is addictive with the user developing psychosis, resulting in delusion and paranoia. MDMA usage can also result in paranoia and memory impairment, among other issues. The point being is that the average addict is so involved with their habit that it damages their ability to function on a normal level. I don't see that happening in the videos with Jacqui.

And I don't see much evidence that she is abusing alcohol to the point of being non-functional. One could argue that she is a "functioning" alcoholic and that could be true, given that she has a liver that can tolerate alcohol. It certainly is one of the more "gentle" drugs that humans ingest; there are plenty of examples of alcoholics living into their 80's until something else cuts the silver cord.

No, I think Jacqui's problem is her ego and need to be seen, heard, and in charge. She probably hasn't gotten out of life what she expected to get, and she sees this redress movement as an opportunity to make her mark in the world and rake in some money, recognition, power, respect, and authority. For people with an inferiority complex it becomes very easy to explain away their missed goals as being the fault of others - their parents, the school they attended, their spouse, and - wait for it - the government.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

I wonder how long it would take to walk a log across the Atlantic. All Canadians can do that can't they?
I've walked across the Mississippi (the actual river, not a bridge) but I doubt my ability, or that of any other Canadian, to walk across the Atlantic.

As for why Jacquie does what she does I'll go with;
All this is of course wild and mostly uneducated speculation and it could just be that she is a vile person who can't cope with her imminent and total fall from grace.
Enhanced by massive consumption of cheap wine.

Whatever Jacquie's end-game is it won't involve getting her feet wet. She may yet have to ask for help from the Canadian government she despises and wants to overthrow. This is all heading for a spectacular collapse and at the end I don't see her retaining any fools ready to part with yet more money to finance either her return to Canada or prolong her UK capers.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 pm I doubt that the Feenix is abusing drugs, other than alcohol. Most drugs are so addictive that they render the user into a state where their physical and mental activity is focused on getting their next hit - as opposed to wanting to focus on redress, freemanism, and other crackpot activities. And the drugs take a physical toll over time. If Jacqui was addicted, the drugs would be showing a lot more damage than what we are seeing in the videos. Speed (methamphetamine) addicts usually are very thin and have missing teeth as a result of the drug effects. Amphetamine abuse is addictive with the user developing psychosis, resulting in delusion and paranoia. MDMA usage can also result in paranoia and memory impairment, among other issues. The point being is that the average addict is so involved with their habit that it damages their ability to function on a normal level. I don't see that happening in the videos with Jacqui.

And I don't see much evidence that she is abusing alcohol to the point of being non-functional. One could argue that she is a "functioning" alcoholic and that could be true, given that she has a liver that can tolerate alcohol. It certainly is one of the more "gentle" drugs that humans ingest; there are plenty of examples of alcoholics living into their 80's until something else cuts the silver cord.

No, I think Jacqui's problem is her ego and need to be seen, heard, and in charge. She probably hasn't gotten out of life what she expected to get, and she sees this redress movement as an opportunity to make her mark in the world and rake in some money, recognition, power, respect, and authority. For people with an inferiority complex it becomes very easy to explain away their missed goals as being the fault of others - their parents, the school they attended, their spouse, and - wait for it - the government.
Home cooked Meth and ground up oxycodone were the drugs of choice where I lived. I can remember seeing a pic of a woman on a dating site who said she was 33 and can remember thinking "Meth is a hell of a drug". She looked older than me, by a long shot, and I was 47 at the time. I had never heard of the Oxycodone bit until I had someone I knew, who had gone through rehab, telling me how she got addicted to it ground up and snorted. Another one was Suboxone. Who knew that a drug used to treat Opiod addiction could also be addicting.

As far as her ego is concerned I agree. I've known several people who had issues like that. Without their *insert nutcase idea and movement here* they have, and are, nothing and their minds are incapable of admitting that.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

The sniffing and nose rubbing on that video look cokey to me.
Cocaine is a powerful stimulant known to make users feel energetic, cheerful, talkative, etc.
Which makes it pretty useful for an aspiring cult leader, even if:
In time, negative side effects include increased body temperature, irregular or rapid heart rate, high blood pressure, increased risk of heart attacks, strokes and even sudden death from cardiac arrest.
And of particular relevance here:
Many people who habitually use cocaine develop a transient, manic-like condition similar to amphetamine psychosis and schizophrenia, whose symptoms include aggression, severe paranoia, restlessness, confusion
UK cocaine prices have been falling and purity increasing, at £30-£40 a gram, (half what I was paying in the 1980's!) it is pretty affordable, and usage has increased accordingly. Contrary to War On Drugs propaganda, it isn't particularly addictive.
A study consisting of 1,081 U.S. residents who had first used cocaine within the previous 24 months was conducted. It was found that the risk of becoming dependent on cocaine within two years of first use was 5–6%.
All quotes from https://en.wikipedi ... dependence
exiledscouser

Post by exiledscouser »

Looks like PLD are having another go at the never to be repeated redress;
This is a public service announcement from Practical Lawful Dissent International

Our Military Is Being Deployed Right Now So Your Government can Commit GENOCIDE !

This is a Matter of NATIONAL SECURITY AND FOR YOUR SAFETY !

ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY HEAD TO THEIR NEAREST PUBLIC BUILDING AND STAY THERE !

TAKE ALL THE SUPPLIES YOU NEED ! YOU MIGHT BE THERE A WHILE

BRING YOUR BASIC NECESSITIES ONLY
What could possibly go wrong?

Pretty much everything I’m having a guess….

The rhetoric looks a bit over the top 😀
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 5:33 pm
AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:22 am * A friend tells me that the word I was looking for was "shambolically". I blame it on this rubbish thesaurus of mine. There are no words to describe how I feel.
How appropriate! Shambolically! On the road to Shambala!

Wash away my house note
Wash away my bills
With the lies in Shambala
Wash away my ticket
Wash away my debt
With the lies in Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Everyone is selfish
Everyone's lost their mind
On the road to Shambala
Everyone is lazy
Everyone's blind
On the road to Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

How does your life go
In the halls of Shambala
How does your life go
In the halls of Shambala

I can tell my sister by the crossing of her eyes
On the road to Shambala
I can tell my brother by the crossing of his eyes
On the road to Shambala

Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Ah ooh yeah
Yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah
Excellent! Scans nicely to the original.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
grixit

Post by grixit »

eric wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:48 pm
and channeling Jacquie's Merlin video:
Public & Patriot Important announcement
This is an important announcement to state that Camelot Law we are reinstalling the Law of Scotland as Scotland does not hold any power at this moment. My order is to reinstall the Law, Legislations, the English Constitution, Common Law and Article 61.
I'm stating that Statue Law as from today does not hold any power as the Monarch is deceased and a new Monarch is in power His Royal Highness King Arthur Pendragon. You the people have the power I have given back to you all as sovereigns to make a stand to the corrupted Police and corrupted Governments as you are Sovereigns as living Man/Woman/Boy/Girl we are all free living people who live under gods laws 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 From Our New King For The People .
If there's been no legitimate authority since Arthur, then you cannot "reinstall" any of those things. At best you can install a version of the Justinian Code, modified by the tribal customs of the britons. That would be in line with what was in force during Arthur's putative time. The first act of any restoration of that rule would be the expulsion of all non celtic latecomers.

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

The Observer wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:03 pm
John Uskglass wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 9:03 pm Is it this bloke?
It might be, given this entry in the Wiki article on him:
In 1986 he bought a sword called Excalibur in a Farnborough shop; its seller stated that it had been the prop in the 1981 film Excalibur
I think this is close as Arthur Uther Pendragon can get in reenacting pulling the sword out of the stone these days.
<pedant> Usual reminder that the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone was not named. Excalibur was given to him by the Lady of the Lake, later. </pedant>

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
grixit

Post by grixit »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:51 am
Burnaby49 wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:29 am
Gregg wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:09 am I dunno whether Canada wants her back, but speaking on behalf of the rest of North America, have we explored deporting her to Antarctica or Somalia maybe?
Why would we conceivably "want" her back?
Can we compromise on halfway between the UK and north America?
Some robotic weather station anchored outside the shipping lanes?

. . . . . . Dr Pepper
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Latest thrilling update on redress day, Jacquie Phoenix is going into the offices of the National Police Chiefs' Council to get them to arrest everyone. In other words a repeat of David Robinson's performance in Birmingham. Meanwhile her followers are milling around on Telegram sending out plaintive cries.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

SpearGrass wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 12:29 pm Latest thrilling update on redress day, Jacquie Phoenix is going into the offices of the National Police Chiefs' Council to get them to arrest everyone.
Now I'm not a fan of Priti Patel's immigration goon squad, but if there was a way and means to have them and La Phénix in the same location at the same time, I'd turn a blind eye to my normally liberal principles!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

The Observer wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:49 pm I doubt that the Feenix is abusing drugs, other than alcohol. Most drugs are so addictive that they render the user into a state where their physical and mental activity is focused on getting their next hit - as opposed to wanting to focus on redress, freemanism, and other crackpot activities. And the drugs take a physical toll over time. If Jacqui was addicted, the drugs would be showing a lot more damage than what we are seeing in the videos. Speed (methamphetamine) addicts usually are very thin and have missing teeth as a result of the drug effects. Amphetamine abuse is addictive with the user developing psychosis, resulting in delusion and paranoia. MDMA usage can also result in paranoia and memory impairment, among other issues. The point being is that the average addict is so involved with their habit that it damages their ability to function on a normal level. I don't see that happening in the videos with Jacqui.
Most drug users are not addicts and the psychological harm can kick in way before the physical harm or addiction kicks in. If it ever does. Everybody has a different reaction to different drugs and some people can be dustbins for one drug and have no tolerance for another. What seems to be the main factor in the ability to use drugs and still function is having proper breaks in between. This is why most weed smokers function perfectly normally but some don't. If you have a day or two off between sessions you are probably going to suffer no ill effects. If you are stoned all day every day you simply forget how to think normally and turn into a boring and possibly paranoid stoner.

Amphetamine, even in modest quantities, can make you psychotic in a week if you use it every day. And I say that as somebody with a fondness for the stuff. Weekend party drug... Yep... You'll feel a bit shit until Tuesday but that's just the price you have to pay. If you make it a part of your daily diet then things go very wrong very quickly whether you get addicted or not.
longdog

Post by longdog »

eric wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 10:14 pm
longdog wrote: Mon Aug 23, 2021 9:13 pm Just out of prurient interest do we know what happened to the children she says she has?
Some of those details are not exactly relevant to the conversation. Leaving out the assorted juicy bits regarding her family I strongly believe that she was 17 to 19 years of age in 1995 so you can do the math.
I did say it was a prurient interest but that satisfies my curiosity. I was really just wondering if these children were possibly real or definitely imaginary.
longdog

Post by longdog »

ALL MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE REQUIRED TO IMMEDIATELY HEAD TO THEIR NEAREST PUBLIC BUILDING AND STAY THERE !
longdog

Post by longdog »

grixit wrote: Tue Aug 24, 2021 11:30 am <pedant> Usual reminder that the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone was not named. Excalibur was given to him by the Lady of the Lake, later. </pedant>
I must add that to my "things that everybody knows that are actually wrong" file along with the fact that nowhere in any version of the bible's nativity story does it say there were three wise men and you can't knock people out with chloroform... Well... Not unless you want a 10 minute fight while while you do it anyway.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

From their website....
The NPCC is not a police force and therefore does not investigate crime.
Another case of mistaken identity, following protestors thinking that the BBC is still based at Television Centre and that ITN is really the Daily Mail's HQ.....

https://www.theguardian.com/media/2021/ ... adquarters
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.