Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

longdog
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 11:43 am This excerpt from the communication sent to the Secretary of State shows the depths of Waugh's scientific illiteracy. It's an exceptional level of stupid that could type that out, read it back, and not see the glaring error.
Shockingly, 6 out of 10 "with COVID" deaths during the first lockdown were of people with any sort of disability. It is impossible for a 'virus' to discriminate in such a manner, and therefore we contend these deaths must have been as a result
of very nefarious policies.
I missed that when I was skimming through it earlier. He really is a thick as mince isn't he? Or at least he's going out of his way to seem that way.

In other O'Bonkers news the Michael O'Bernica Fan Club Facebook group got nuked by the Zuck for the usual vague reasons including bullying and hate speech. The hate speech thing is utterly bogus as that was an instant ban offence. The bullying thing could only possibly apply to The Great Man™ himself and I have a sneaking suspicion it was The Great Man who did the complaining. Hey-ho... Such are the Zuck's algae rhythms and the replacement was up before the final axe fell.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:09 pmI have a sneaking suspicion it was The Great Man who did the complaining.
If it was him then he'll certainly mention it in his next despatch.
longdog

Post by longdog »

hucknallred wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:40 pm
longdog wrote: Thu Aug 19, 2021 7:09 pmI have a sneaking suspicion it was The Great Man who did the complaining.
If it was him then he'll certainly mention it in his next despatch.
Will he though? I thought he took the pubic position of completely ignoring everybody who took the piss out of him and pretending they don't exist. I don't think I've ever seen him even admit that not everybody thought he was a integrous and infallible polymath of huge importance to the world.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

While we point and laugh, Waugh and his ilk are stirring up some unpleasant people to nastiness.
Doctors and their staff working in GP surgeries across England are reporting a torrent of abuse from patients, with some receiving hate mail while others have been left shaking and in tears by physical and verbal attacks.
Some surgeries have been subjected to bomb threats, while others have been daubed with graffiti. Staff at one practice in London have received hate mail threatening workers over their role in the Covid vaccination rollout. Other were sent abusive text messages describing staff as “Nazi b*****ds”.
One GP practice in London has reported hate mail it received to the police, after staff received multiple photocopies of a notice telling doctors and nurses they would be “put on trial for war crimes and held accountable”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/hea ... 05420.html
longdog

Post by longdog »

One GP practice in London has reported hate mail it received to the police, after staff received multiple photocopies of a notice telling doctors and nurses they would be “put on trial for war crimes and held accountable”.

Oh... Are we at war? Bloody lefties over on The Guardian never mentioned it and you know what those cowardly, peacenik surrender monkeys are usually like when there's a nice patriotic blood-fest to get excited about.
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

MOB's latest wheeze; the resurrection of the Notice to Agent letters...

https://www.thebernician.net/pubs-three ... children/
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:33 pm MOB's latest wheeze; the resurrection of the Notice to Agent letters...

This is ridiculous posturing. No school in UK is going to push vaccines onto pupils without parental consent. Unless the young person has sufficient maturity to exercise consent, and then these idiotic 'notices' go in the bin.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

No school in UK is going to push vaccines onto pupils without parental consent.
Indeed. But of course when a child remains unvaccinated after the parents have wasted the school's time with the Three Magic Letters, Waugh will be able to trumpet that as a WIN to his echo chamber.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 6:14 pm
Wakeman52 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:33 pm MOB's latest wheeze; the resurrection of the Notice to Agent letters...

This is ridiculous posturing. No school in UK is going to push vaccines onto pupils without parental consent. Unless the young person has sufficient maturity to exercise consent, and then these idiotic 'notices' go in the bin.
My father (over 40 years ago) refused to sign the consent form for me to be vaccinated against TB, he’d read on the form that it was a ‘live’ vaccine, his father had died of TB so he refused his consent, you’d actually think he’d feel the opposite and want to give me the protection but the word ‘live’ frightened him. So to this day I remain unvaccinated and even though he’s been dead 30 years if I ever contracted TB I would curse him for the rest of my life.

I wonder if the offspring of the rabid anti-vaxxers feel the same ?
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

Roald Dahl's daughter died of measles before his eyes; there was no vaccine then. Later, when one was developed, he described parents who didn't get their children vaccinated as close to crimnals.

But these parents declare that they're protecting their children. What's going on in their heads?
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:12 pm Roald Dahl's daughter died of measles before his eyes; there was no vaccine then. Later, when one was developed, he described parents who didn't get their children vaccinated as close to crimnals.

But these parents declare that they're protecting their children. What's going on in their heads?
Dahl's opinion piece about vaccinations and people who refuse them is quite a read. https://gizmodo.com/read-roald-dahls-he ... 1682995322
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:12 pm But these parents declare that they're protecting their children. What's going on in their heads?
Absolutely nothing.
noblepa

Post by noblepa »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 10:12 pm Roald Dahl's daughter died of measles before his eyes; there was no vaccine then. Later, when one was developed, he described parents who didn't get their children vaccinated as close to crimnals.

They are fixating on the potential side effects of the vaccines. Usually, such side effects are mild and only affect a vanishingly small fraction of those vaccinated.

The DPT vaccination (diptheria-pertussis-tetanus) has been very controversial in the US, probably because it is given to very young children. The parents hear about possible side effects and say "not my kid". In reality, the chance of an unvaccinated child contracting pertussis (whooping cough) is far greater than that of a vaccinated child experiencing any side effects. And, the effects of pertussis are much more severe than the side effects. The same is true for tetanus and diptheria.

And that doesn't even count the idiots like Jenny McCarthy who insists that the vaccine causes autism, despite the fact that the one report claiming this was proven to be a fraud years ago.
longdog

Post by longdog »

It would be funny if weren't so serious the way the loons will be all over a single report of a person dying after (not necessarily because of) having the vaccine whilst completely ignoring the six figure death toll in the UK alone from the virus.

One death due (maybe) to the vaccine... Massive news! Must share!

150,000 deaths from the virus? HOAX!!!!

My contempt for these fuckers knows no bounds and in everybody's interest I hope they stay well away from me in real life. I'm not even close to being a violent man but they risk, in the words of the great philosopher of East Cheam, a punch up the bracket.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

longdog wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 6:05 pm My contempt for these fuckers knows no bounds and in everybody's interest I hope they stay well away from me in real life. I'm not even close to being a violent man but they risk, in the words of the great philosopher of East Cheam, a punch up the bracket.
Sadly a 44 year old BBC reporter has died & the coroner has put the cause down to the Vaccine causing clots in the brain.
We know side effects are extremely rare, but now they have a celebrity death they'll be all over it.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Yeah. I saw that one today and they really are all over it.

O'Bonkers will be adding it to his file of prima facie evidence as we speak.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Diptheria and pertussis used to be almost an automatic death sentence for young children and even adults back in the late 19th and early 20th C. I remember stories from my grandmother about whole families being wiped by them. Almost half of one of my relative's children were all taken by diptheria within the span of a month. Neither one of them is a nice way to go. That followed by measles devastated whole families in the early 20th C.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

A paternal aunt of mine died at 14 months, in April of 1926, from measles which led into scarlet fever. Antibiotics were just being discovered, and were unavailable. You had better believe that my father and uncle had all of their children vaccinated, against these diseases, after vaccines became available, All of their grandchildren had vaccines available; and all got vaccinated. When my son got scarlet fever, antibiotics quickly got it under control.

But yeah -- let's talk about "natural healing" and "alternative medicine"....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Tinkle Bucket
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by Tinkle Bucket »

:sarcasmon: Yes but back in the black and white days they didn't have access to horse de-wormer did they.
longdog

Post by longdog »

They had paraffin didn't they?