UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:29 am She does. She was appointed by the court to represent the estate under CPR 19.8 2 B(ii) because probate hasn't been granted. That's why the judge threw out Eddie when he said he was there as executor / representative.
Whoa! The will appoints EWE as sole executor, so has the court already effectively decided the will is crap and void?
Neelu has an interest as a potential inheritor.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Wakeman52
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Wakeman52 »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 10:08 am
Normal Wisdom wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 9:29 am She does. She was appointed by the court to represent the estate under CPR 19.8 2 B(ii) because probate hasn't been granted. That's why the judge threw out Eddie when he said he was there as executor / representative.
Whoa! The will appoints EWE as sole executor, so has the court already effectively decided the will is crap and void?
Neelu has an interest as a potential inheritor.
This may be stating the blindingly obvious, but, just to see if I've got this right....

IIRC the will wasn't probated because EWE reasons. It still could be, I suppose, if someone else could be persuaded to complete the appropriate paperwork correctly, making EWE the executor under its garbled (& it seems to me, impossible to realise) terms. Appointing NB the estate's representative doesn't make her an executor. However, the estate, in whatever state it's in. continues to be liable for the deceased's mortgage debts. These are unpaid, so the repossession process will therefore carry on and render NB homeless. Again. Eventually.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

19.8 (2) Where a defendant against whom a claim could have been brought has died and –
(b) a grant of probate or administration has not been made –
(ii) the claimant must apply to the court for an order appointing a person to represent the estate of the deceased in the claim.

So this is saying Neelu is to represent her sister in the repo case?

Going back to the will. I don't know if you throw it all out as garbage, or if you can take the sensible bits and disregard the rubbish. If you do the second option, I suggest EWE is clearly intended to be the sole executor.
As stated above though, the garbage parts of the will are unenforceable.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
rosy

Post by rosy »

Neelu says on that video that she told the judge "you're charged with treason and you will be hung [sic] for this", and that he(?) "put that on the tape". Later, when discussing the change of court room, she says that there is no audio in hearing room number three.

Is she admitting to having recorded the proceedings?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

rosy wrote: Sat Mar 19, 2022 4:50 pm Is she admitting to having recorded the proceedings?
Neelu always records the proceedings and has done for a very long time. It's the source of EWE's "audio proof of fraud obtained" comments.

I have often thought about "tipping off the court" so that she could be done for contempt... but as she has no self control and knows not when to not publish stuff that makes her look a complete idiot. They are often the source of her hilarious transcripts, which I wouldn't want to stop. Published judgements rarely record her stupidity in great detail, However, she posts them! :snicker:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Do you remember one of her cases (well her sister's but NB was trying to run the show) where a charging order was granted to the tune of £72K? Something to do with unpaid legal costs. Judgement was in 2015. I wonder if this is the same property, it doesn't seem to be referenced in the extract someone posted on the EWE thread.
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Have a seat. Yes, so interim order made on 30th October 2014, drawn on 4th November in respect of a judgment debt of then just over £72,000 and you would like to make the order final.
<snip random and pointless Neelu argument>
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: Final charging order and costs of?
MR EMMANUEL: £250.
THE DISTRICT JUDGE: £250, all right. Thank you all very much.
https://icj2.webs.com/arrest
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 2:13 pm Do you remember one of her cases...
I believe that was from the dodgy HMO (Homes of Multiple Occupancy) case. Neelu sticking her oar in was where she erroneously got the "slumlord" moniker, but it was actually her sister and brother-in-law.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 3:36 pmI believe that was from the dodgy HMO (Homes of Multiple Occupancy) case. Neelu sticking her oar in was where she erroneously got the "slumlord" moniker, but it was actually her sister and brother-in-law.
It was a civil case, and solely named her late sister as the defendant. Claimant was "KENNETH ELLIOTT & ROWE" who were the solicitors in her road traffic accident vs conditional fee arrangement dispute, which she apparently turned from an offer of £35K to a loss of £72K. Third case here .. https://icj13.webs.com/evidence

But my point is that there was a charging order presumably on property owned by her the sister in 2015. And now there's a possession claim against her sister's estate, and I was wondering if this is the property with that charging order.
longdog

Post by longdog »

aesmith wrote: Sun Mar 20, 2022 4:16 pm It was a civil case, and solely named her late sister as the defendant. Claimant was "KENNETH ELLIOTT & ROWE" who were the solicitors in her road traffic accident vs conditional fee arrangement dispute, which she apparently turned from an offer of £35K to a loss of £72K. Third case here .. https://icj13.webs.com/evidence
Am I reading that right? She lost over £100,000 through stupidity and greed?

Reading between the lines it looks like she was offered £35k for an exaggerated, if not downright fraudulent (can't libel the dead eh?) insurance claim, was told by her conditional fee lawyers to accept it, got greedy and went to another solicitor without a CFA, lost and was on the hook not only for her own legal costs but the costs of the defending party.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I hesitate to ascribe normal thought processes to The Princess but she's racked up to the RCJ to try, and fail, to get an emergency stay on the pending eviction. It could be more legal grandstanding or there's the possibility that she's had a lucid moment, realised she's flushed another house down the bog and is looking homelessness in the face.

Blah, blah whistleblowers, blah, blah dead babies, blah, blah satanists etc.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Not only that -- she is oblivious to the fact that the ambient noise makes it very difficult to understand what she is saying. Let us now bow our heads in fervent thanks.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

This video has more detail from Neelu's transcript, including the DJ's reaction to EWE's document and some more EWE ramblings and interaction with security during the Chair Removal Fraud ...
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

At about 13:58 in that video Neelu gives commentary regarding the judge's comment that the document EWE has submitted 'is gibberish, it doesn't add up to a lid of beans'.

While 'lid of beans' looks like a transcription error or a misspeak, Neelu seems to grasp what's meant in a literal sense, but
it appears that she may genuinely not understand that the description is a figure of speech. As a Common Law Psychiatrist, I have a vague memory that being unable to process such phrases is an indication of certain types of disordered thought processes, though in the best FMOTL tradition, I cant actually quote an authority for this.
longdog

Post by longdog »

As a fellow common law psychiatrist I agree with you. It can certainly be a part of the disordered thinking in schizophrenia but then it can also be a part of autism, dementia, stroke and, of course, not being very good at Englishing amongst other things.

One of the great unanswered questions is the exact nature of The Princess's malfunction. There's certainly at least one screw loose but I have no idea which specific ones.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

I cant actually quote an authority for this.
Ah, I must have been thinking of the Benjamin Proverbs Test, which I came across in Philip K Dick's 'We Can Build You'.

https://books.google.co.uk/books?id=_uI ... st&f=false

Over the years I've met a couple of people who struggled with unfamiliar proverbs and were, as we CLP's say, a bit bonkers.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:15 pm As a fellow common law psychiatrist I agree with you. It can certainly be a part of the disordered thinking in schizophrenia but then it can also be a part of autism, dementia, stroke and, of course, not being very good at Englishing amongst other things.
It could also be a sign, plain and simple, that Neelu's lights are on, but ain't nobody home.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
longdog

Post by longdog »

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:11 am It could also be a sign, plain and simple that Neelu's lights are on, but ain't nobody home.
Evidently. But that's not a very satisfying diagnosis for us Common Law Psychiatrists.
longdog

Post by longdog »

John Uskglass wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 9:16 pm Over the years I've met a couple of people who struggled with unfamiliar proverbs and were, as we CLP's say, a bit bonkers.
To be honest I had a THC induced revelation on Friday night. It was an expression that was used in whatever film I was watching and it was the first time I realised it meant to do something pointless and futile. It's quite a common expression but, probably due to the fact I didn't 'get it', one I never use and hence have forgotten again.

Even as I cling to the last not-very-credible belief that I'm still only middle-aged I have at least weekly examples of realising something that is bleedin' obvious to everybody else.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

:beatinghorse: ? :)
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

longdog wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:46 am
Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 2:11 am It could also be a sign, plain and simple that Neelu's lights are on, but ain't nobody home.
Evidently. But that's not a very satisfying diagnosis for us Common Law Psychiatrists.
I'm just as qualified as you are to be a Common Law Psychiatrist! I've watched several YouTube videos, and have Googled articles on psychiatry.