UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by Larry Spoons »

Video up on Neelu's Facebook. She has been evicted and arrested for obstructing the bailif.

The video contains the usual guff :snicker: , but at around 1 hour and two minutes in there's an entertaining exchange between a Neelu supporter and a police officer in which the officer is repeatedly told that he must switch on his camera even after he has explained that he doesn't have one
rosy
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by rosy »

Best comment on the facebook video "without a camera he (the police officer) is not in uniform". Where do these people get their ideas?

I've watched the first couple of minutes of the video. So far my observations are that Neelu is a liar (saying she'd not received any letters about the eviction), and the house is an absolute tip.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

rosy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:56 pm So far my observations are that Neelu is a liar (saying she'd not received any letters about the eviction), and the house is an absolute tip.
Turning up in court for the repossession hearing and then posting online the eviction date does seem to indicate that you may be into something!
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

rosy wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 8:56 pm I've watched the first couple of minutes of the video. So far my observations are that Neelu is a liar
I only skimmed but this was a good exchange with the lady rozzer.
"I need to get my medication from the house."

"Do yo know where it is?"

"No"

"Do yo know what it is?"

"No"

This coming from a trained Pharmacist.

It seems her total support, who were meant to have filled the green over the road, was a woman and the guy with the dodgy voice who blocked the window.
AnOwlCalledSage

Ved Chaudhari was live wrote: Neelu Berry's home 450 New North Road Hainault was stolen by Lloyds Banking Group, Bank of Scotland trading as Halifax at 1pm on 19m October 2022

Police aided and abetted the theft by unidentified burglars with no production of any valid instruments or authority to do so.

Neelu and Michael Melchizedek Moor were arrested and taken to Freshwharf in Barking Essex

Neelu suffered shortness of breath and chest pains on arrival.

She asked to see the nurse 4 times in 30 minutes, before being seen and found with a rocketed blood pressure of 210 / 120 Lisel Daniel ???

The Sergeant asked the officers for a copy of warrant which the officers did not have

Both officers became aware that their inability to provide the criminal charge brought against Neelu Berry and Michael Melchizedek in the absence of a copy of the warrant made the arrest a kidnap.

As Both officers did not identify any grounds for the kidnap the Sergeant released both Neelu and Michael within 30 minutes of arrival.

The nurse was adamant that Neelu must be driven to the Accident and emergency by Police. She and Michael were taken in a marked Police car to A & E at King George Hospital

The Police officers checked that the bailiffs had finished sealing all the windows with metal shutters at the stolen house, and were about to leave, at the time Neetu and Michael were released.
So, how was she released within 30 minutes when it took 30 minutes for a nurse to arrive? :thinking:
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

Fake this, fake that, fake the other. And yet she still gets real evicted and real arrested.

Nice to see so many bailiffs and wallopers giving her only the bare legal minimum of indulgence and otherwise ignoring her. Beardy cop gets a special mention for giving her the "If you're going to just talk over me then fuck you" brush-off.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Neelu to camera-less cop "This is how you get promotion nowadays". Cop to Neelu "I got promotion long ago"
Footloose52

Post by Footloose52 »

Like it, one comment suggests Neelu should refer to Robert White vs R for unlawful trespass :lol:

Andy Devine has posted "Retired Pharmacist Hospitalised after Police Torture".
SpearGrass
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by SpearGrass »

I think it was illuminating to see pseudo-legals just making stuff up. Obviously we know some of them must be (while others are followers, believing it because they want to hear it, and the wrapping of gobbledigook sounds impressive), but it's nice to see it happening in plain sight. The guy with the whispery voice declared that officers weren't officers unless they had a bodycam, and he knew as he used to be a police officer, and one of the PCs pointed out obliquely that he must know that's not true as in his day bodycams hadn't even been invented.

And I liked the "you're not a real policeman and I'm going to report you to the Independent Office of Police Complaints" paradox.

Who was the other woman whizzing around with a phone?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Found this on Facebook...
Dear Free Human Rights Advocates,

The council has decided, on the basis of the Met Police Nurse report yesterday, to provide me 8 days stay at a Travelodge hotel, in Ilford, until 28 October, pending my request for a second opinion from a medical doctor, that contrary to the Council's assessment, I am entitled to emergency accommodation under Section 188.

When Michael Melchizedek Moor and I arrived at Barking Police compound in freshWharf, at 3pm on 19th October 2022, the sergeant asked the arresting officers for the warrant, (which the bailiffs would have had to serve on me and the police, to legitimise the eviction); which the 2 officers were unable to produce; The sergeant then asked them what we were arrested for if there was no warrant to back the eviction. The officers seemed bemused.

The sergeant then said we could not be logged into the system if no crime was proven against us in the absence of a warrant to break entry, so the sergeant released us upon arrival to the police station because there was no warrant to authorise our arrest. This means that the sergeant admits that it is an illegal eviction.

Please feel free to demand that the house must be returned immediately on grounds of Contempt of Court, court Administration and Law in the Police failure to ascertain the existence of a valid Warrant.

I.
CAD 3206 260922 5 men on 26th September First Eviction attempt
Ii.
CAD 3247 191022 7 men, 19th October Second Eviction attempt
A) 2 older bailiffs caught on CCTV on 12 Sept, 26 Sept & 03 October
B) 5 Young lads below age 35, locksmiths, boarding windows.
4 Police officers attended
1. 2407 EA bearded male in siren car
2. 2489 EA young female in siren car
3. Young MALE in spectacles without a body camera in Van EA 41E
4. Asian young male in Van EA 41E
Michael and I were taken in the van causing my neck aneurism to flare up my Blood pressure to 220/120
Iii.
CAD 3382 201022
I logged with police officer Warrant P233148 Akuji that
a) I need access
b) Michael and I were wrongfully arrested
c) there is no warrant and
d) I want my property back
Akuji stated that I will get a call back from a private number regarding my request and remedy.

Romford County Court is refusing me access to collect my belongings, saying I must contact the bank (Walker Morris LLP fraudsters), even though the bailiffs repeatedly assured us, in front of Police, that we could arrange access any time over the next 10 days, having no intention of complying with their false promises.

SRA SOLICITORS REGULATORY AUTHORITY has refused to investigate Walker Morris LLP, saying that, if it is a criminal matter, it is for the Police.

So please do feel free to do what is necessary to get justice for State and Bank murdered mother, Sadhana Dolly Chaudhari, of State murdered baby Sunaina Chaudhari, and their homeless advocate, myself.

Neelu Berry
Looks like the council have determined that she is intentionally homeless and they have no obligation to house her. It'll be interesting to see if any of her few devoted fans offer to have the delusional nutcase in their home.

I particularly like this bit...

Romford County Court is refusing me access to collect my belongings, saying I must contact the bank (Walker Morris LLP fraudsters), even though the bailiffs repeatedly assured us, in front of Police, that we could arrange access any time over the next 10 days, having no intention of complying with their false promises.

She's been told how to arrange access, contact the bank, but she'd rather scream and shout and have tantrum about it so she can play the victim card yet again.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

These are the priority reasons that requires a local authority to house a homeless person.
1)The following have a priority need for accommodation—
(a)a pregnant woman or a person with whom she resides or might reasonably be expected to reside;
(b)a person with whom dependent children reside or might reasonably be expected to reside;
(c)a person who is vulnerable as a result of old age, mental illness or handicap or physical disability or other special reason, or with whom such a person resides or might reasonably be expected to reside;
(d)a person who is homeless or threatened with homelessness as a result of an emergency such as flood, fire or other disaster.
(e)a person who is homeless as a result of that person being a victim of domestic abuse
I guess she could argue the mental illness clause!
Larry Spoons
Scalawag
Scalawag

Post by Larry Spoons »

SpearGrass wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 9:14 am Who was the other woman whizzing around with a phone?
Deborah Sampson. She appeared on a 'live' with Anthony Badaloo on Devine's Facebook earlier today. She came across slightly saner than Badaloo and Devine (when they let her get a word in edgeway). I was only half listening, but it sounds like she has suffered a reversal in the Family Courts and has fallen down the rabbit hole of trying to treat it as a matter of contract law.

Badaloo was very excited about a document showing the detail of Neelu's release to hospital - attaching great weight to an indication that she not under arrest at that time (presumably because she had been de-arrested by then - der). The blood pressure shown was 195/110.
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:39 am I guess she could argue the mental illness clause!
Now that really would be turn up for the books given the number of times she's protested that she is sane (as only the truly bonkers would I suspect). Hasn't she been on an assessment section a couple of times?

I'm pretty sure her ego would never allow that.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

Even if the local council offered to house her, the lack of accommodation in the UK would mean that she is likely to be offered a shed on the roof of a tower block* and if she turns it down the council will point to the fact that they have offered her accommodation therefore their obligations have been met. This happens all the time.

*slight exaggeration
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Oct 21, 2022 10:39 amI guess she could argue the mental illness clause!
But that can always be countered by the sanity clause.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

wserra wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 11:08 am But that can always be countered by the sanity clause.
There's no Sanity Claus!
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)
wserra

Post by wserra »

That's the one.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
rosy

Post by rosy »

I feel sorry for the Travelodge staff who will have to get her out of her room after the 28th October.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

rosy wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 9:28 pm I feel sorry for the Travelodge staff who will have to get her out of her room after the 28th October.
Naw, they'll just reprogram the locks and throw her stuff into the car park. None of that complicated legal tenancy stuff applies and I don't think the loss of business will affect the share price.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
longdog

Post by longdog »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:36 am Naw, they'll just reprogram the locks and throw her stuff into the car park.
To be rebranded as another murder attempt no doubt.