Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Michael (of Bernicia) Waugh, UK bankster-buster

Post by aesmith »

Saw this on an unrelated group from one of M O'B's followers. Or former follower I guess. I don't remember him jumping on the lien bandwagon, but I guess that's not surprising as he's tried to ride every other whacko fantasy. She doesn't system what led to the possession order, but I presume she stopped paying her mortgage.

I followed Michael O’Bernicia by doing the lien and I was told that the liens would be paying out 2 years ago long before my case would get to court, but they still haven’t paid out!
When my bank got a possession order on my house I was told that it should be expected that it would get to that stage. I should have been told that initially and I probably wouldn’t have done it had I been given all the info because I was then in the position of being made homeless which isn’t the best position to be in as a pensioner.
Fortunately I put my house on market and it sold for full asking price within a week so bank didn’t get their grimy hands on it but they still tried to pull stunts that would allow them to get eviction date. I was one step ahead and now the account is settled. Cost me £44k in solicitor fees.
Apparently there is a committal hearing for Michael Waugh aka Michael O’Bernicia and he seems to be trying to amass some funds by emailing people he knows to pay him money when he supposedly was given a blank cheque by the bank he challenged and has millions. Wonder where it has all gone!! Maybe he needs funds to do a runner?"
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

aesmith wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:45 am Fortunately I put my house on market and it sold for full asking price within a week so bank didn’t get their grimy hands on it
That nearly made me spit out my tea! :snicker:

Also £44k in solicitors fees :thinking: !!SUCCESS1!!

She probably went to one of these online seminars:
Liens Glorious Liens Webinar - Hosted By Michael O'Bernicia
Sun 23 Apr 2023 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM

Back by popular demand, for those of you who need help understanding and completing this powerful non-judicial Common Law administrative process, Michael O'Bernicia will be hosting the Lien Webinar as soon as we have a minimum of 100 participants.

During the webinar everybody will learn:

1. The history of the Common Law Lien.
2. How to assemble the evidence required.
3. How to serve all the documents in the process.
4. Why the lien is a most potent weapon against mortgage fraud.
5. What you will be able to do with a Perfected Lien.

Ticket holders will be emailed the link and password to join the webinar at 12 pm on the day the webinar takes place, the date of which is subject to change if the minimum number of participants have not booked by the date the webinar is due to take place. Tickets purchased will be valid for any new date listed following postponement and you should email orders@a-fp.net if you would like a full refund.

All Rights Reserved under Universal Community Trust.

https://www.tickettailor.com/events/afp/875587
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

His website has been down for a few days now. Whether that's significant or coincidence who knows.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2024 6:54 amAlso £44k in solicitors fees :thinking: !!SUCCESS1!!
That must be the banks costs, run up by the crap she kept firing at them. Most mortgages allow the lender to just add their costs onto the mortgage balance, no court order needed for that.
longdog

Post by longdog »

When I sold my house twenty years ago the solicitor's bill was nearer £400. How the hell did she run it up that high?
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
longdog

Post by longdog »

The website is back up with ne'er a mention of his 'domestic difficulties'.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

His AFP Productions company was struck off in April.

https://find-and-update.company-informa ... ng-history