Hendrickson's sentence

Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Hendrickson's sentence

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

bmielke wrote:Speaking of Harvester and Nationwide et. al.

Shouldn't he be here explaining to us poor Quatloosians how his is actuall Petey's finest victory proof of the huge conspiracy or some such?
I doubt we'll be hearing from him again.

On another note, I just got through making the rounds at YouTube telling all those Crackheads the good news. :twisted:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
bmielke wrote:Speaking of Harvester and Nationwide et. al.

Shouldn't he be here explaining to us poor Quatloosians how his is actuall Petey's finest victory proof of the huge conspiracy or some such?
I doubt we'll be hearing from him again.

On another note, I just got through making the rounds at YouTube telling all those Crackheads the good news. :twisted:
Oh man I wish I had thought of that, and I wasn't at work. (Youtube bad!)

I will miss Harvester, he's like a young David Van Pelt, or actually a DMVP in training, before the civil suit against Jesus (on behalf of his Motor Scooter), before beating his mother, and most importantly before prison. Had he stayed around long term I think I would have gotten plenty of schadenfruede from him. Oh well there's always the next TP. :twisted:
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:So, while it's not the "Big Bet," it does appear that Harvester made a bet with Famspear (although I can't find where Famspear acknowledged it), and lost.
Yeah, I never accepted the bet, so Harvester/Nationwide/johnthetaxist doesn't owe me anything.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Cpt Banjo
Fretful leader of the Quat Quartet

Post by Cpt Banjo »

Well, it didn't take long for the Crackheads to trot out the old "the courts are corrupt!" excuse:

GregF whined,

"About 10,000 income tax returns have been filed in a manner similar to what Hendrickson uses, Daly said. "The court needs to send a message to this large community."

Yes, it has sent a very clear message: the legal system is corrupt and there needs to be a continued effort to educate Americans about Cracking the Code. It has only strengthened my resolve.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4431#24431
"Run get the pitcher, get the baby some beer." Rev. Gary Davis
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Although the moronic sycophants will never acknowledge it, Hendrickson got lucky when he drew Judge Rosen.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Cpt Banjo wrote:Well, it didn't take long for the Crackheads to trot out the old "the courts are corrupt!" excuse:

GregF whined,

"About 10,000 income tax returns have been filed in a manner similar to what Hendrickson uses, Daly said. "The court needs to send a message to this large community."

Yes, it has sent a very clear message: the legal system is corrupt and there needs to be a continued effort to educate Americans about Cracking the Code. It has only strengthened my resolve.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4431#24431
I figured that they would have started posting about two minutes after the sentence, actually they should have started after he was found guilty they are late.

How long until someone declares this a VICTORY!?

:twisted:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Does this put us one short step closer to the alleged book allegedly being written by an alledged cat lover?
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

bmielke wrote:Does this put us one short step closer to the alleged book allegedly being written by an alledged cat lover?
One can only hope. Things are rather quiet now in the TP community, it would be a good time to get the first edition out.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Speaking of the Melon Cat, did anyone else see her on CNN this past weekend? She was briefly (too briefly) featured in an hour-long program (I think I saw it Saturday) about Joe Stack and his attack on the IRS in Austin in February.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I've been ... busy lately.
Demo.
Number Six
Hereditary Margrave of Mooloosia

Post by Number Six »

The government is getting soft on crime. At least Irwin Schiff's judge realized how dangerous a criminal he was.

There is this piece from Gore Vidal over at the Rockwell site: http://tinyurl.com/ygdapy7 There is a point at which liberalism's tolerance of crime becomes excruciating.
'There are two kinds of injustice: the first is found in those who do an injury, the second in those who fail to protect another from injury when they can.' (Roman. Cicero, De Off. I. vii)

'Choose loss rather than shameful gains.' (Chilon Fr. 10. Diels)
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:I've been ... busy lately.
As a former broadcaster, I must say that I find the way in which CNN and other news outlets tend to pad their features with repetition to be tiresome. What they said and showed in an hour could easily have been condensed into 45 minutes, with more time for analysis from La Chatte de Melon. I wish they had spent a lot more time with Her Felinity - it would have made the program so, so ..... so much more.....felicific.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I've been ... busy lately.
As a former broadcaster, I must say that I find the way in which CNN and other news outlets tend to pad their features with repetition to be tiresome. What they said and showed in an hour could easily have been condensed into 45 minutes, with more time for analysis from La Chatte de Melon. I wish they had spent a lot more time with Her Felinity - it would have made the program so, so ..... so much more.....felicific.
love the word play, you doggedly pursued feline references...
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Most ignorant and inane comment so far:
skankbeat wrote:I like this quote from the article.
Hendrickson testified at his trial that income tax is an excise tax and excise taxes may only be levied upon those who benefit from a government privilege, such as a government job. But the government called expert witnesses from the Internal Revenue Service who rejected Hendrickson's arguments.
I did not read in any case documents where Hendrickson argued that "excise taxes may only be levied upon those who benefit from a government privilege". This is strawman argument, like saying only federal workers earn "wages". In any case, opinion from the IRS is irrelevant and self-serving. Doesn't the author of this article sense a black hole of missing information? LOLs.
Have these lemmings learned nothing, understood nothing that Peter the Great was saying?

A quick search of Hendrickson's own website turned up the following in his motion to dismiss the indictment, docket # 18, filed 1/15/2009:
Citing to Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust, 157 U.S. 429, 15 S.Ct. 673, 39, L.Ed. 759 (1895) [Pollock I] and Pollock v. Farmers’ Loan & Trust Co., 158 U.S. 601,15 S.Ct. 912, 39 L.Ed. 1108 (1895) [Pollock II], Cracking the Code went on to maintain that in general, receipts derived from unprivileged, non-federally connected activities are not subject to direct taxation except in accordance with Article I, Section 9[4]. However, Cracking the Code explained that the voluntary, profitable exercise of federal government power or privileges, measured by the dollar value produced, such as the salaries of federal workers and officials, and profits from investment in federal entities and activities, are federally taxable by way of an indirect excise tax.
(Emphasis in original; color added.)
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Joe Dirt
Anonymous Administerial Adviser

Post by Joe Dirt »

The Moon has risen over the Lost Horizon.
Patrick Moonman writes:
I could go on and on about what an absolute travesty of Justice occurred today, but ultimately, today's crime was the result of Pete's attorney, Mark Lane, absolutely sabotaging Pete's case by not getting some very important facts into evidence. Pete is now being represented by a CTC educated lawyer, so the prospects for a good Appeal are strong (this was also the opinion of Mark Cedrone, Pete's co-counsel who is not CTC-educated).
Would a real lawyer subordinate him/herself to a CTC "educated" lawyer?
If you lend someone $20 and never see that person again, it was probably a wise investment.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Which was the top of the range in the PSR, so there was really no upward adjustment.
Let me be the first one to say it...

no upward departure, just the maximum of the range,,,,VICTORY!!!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Mooney wrote:
In the face of the DOJ requesting a maximum penalty of 30 years in prison (3 years for each of the ten counts of "false" tax returns), Pete stood up like a real man and continued to profess his beliefs.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... 4439#24439

I don't think the DOJ requested the maximum penalty of 30 years in prison. As usually, Mooney has his head stuck up his moon.
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:
Which was the top of the range in the PSR, so there was really no upward adjustment.
Let me be the first one to say it...

no upward departure, just the maximum of the range,,,,VICTORY!!!
I knew some would say it, though I had hoped it would be a CtC'r.

:twisted:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

From PACER for April 19, 2010:
Minute Entry for proceedings held before District Judge Gerald E Rosen: Sentencing held as to Peter Hendrickson. Disposition: Motion for Judgment of Acquittal/New Trial DENIED, Order to Follow.(Court Reporter: Carol Sapala) (Defendant Attorney: Mark E. Cedrone; Jack R. Hendrickson, Jr.) (AUSA: Mark R. Daly; Michael C. Leibson) (RGun) (Entered: 04/19/2010)
Harvester

Post by Harvester »

Yes, the bankers/DOJ/IRS finally got their wish today sentencing our great American hero Pete Hendrickson.
Famspire, send me your address and I'll send you the promised silver coin. But what's to be made of it, what's to explain it? This was a very important case for the bankers; much was at stake. And what we have is further proof of the banker's boast:

Permit me to issue and control the money of a nation, and I care not who makes its laws. ~Mayer Amschel Rothschild

When it comes to the rule of law in a banker-controlled country, all bets are off. Face it, if you've got a trillion dollar river flowing into your coffers, you'll happily spend a little of it to keep up the lie & keep it coming. The bankers pulled out all the stops to ensure a victory here, including:

1) buy off a federal judge (what do they go for these days?)
2) dismiss any juror (mere "lay people") who wants to see the relevant statute
3) make sure the jurors are as deceived as the rest of the sheeple; that the key custom terms are not revealed.
4) ensure that the Judge, required by law to instruct on the true meaning of the law, followed the DOJ instructions. To wit "As it relates to the charges in this case, I instruct you that the term "employee" means any individual who performs services and who has a legal employer-employee relationship with the person for whom he performs these services." An obfuscatory definition at best, circular in that it uses the term itself inside the definition, and, serving to hide the real meaning & statutory definition of "employee."
5) enticing the defendant to hire a CIA asset as lead attorney

Note also, the plaintiff never proved Hendrickson had a taxable liability, and govt claimed they didn't have to.
http://www.losthorizons.com/LastShotFor ... efiers.htm