We have a celebrity!!!

Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Re: We have a celebrity!!!

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

Well it is written in red crayon, so we cannot see it without the goggles.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

bmielke wrote:
Judge Roy Bean wrote:Ah, yes, generating buzz for the alleged book! :lol:
Book? What book? I've nearly been here for a year and I keep hearing about this purported book, yet I yet to see any evidence that it exists. I am beginning to believe that it is mearly a mis direction to keep the Sovruns from guessing about the illuminati.
Shhhhhhh! Don't tell the Unitiated too much about the Illuminati! Your invitation to the annual Licentious, Libertine Likkerfest might get revoked.... :(
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

bmielke wrote:
Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:The book is the unwritten guidance to Quatloos. How can an unwritten book guide us? That is the mystery of our faith.
The guidance leads us to our unspoken rules, our unseen wisdom, and our unheard of court jesters.
... unholy rights, unspeakable initiations, not to mention unmerciful Webhick and her unclothed interns.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demo,

For a pittance of $100 per month, I'll let you forward your publicity phone calls to my phone and I'll let them all go to voicemail where the greeting will be "Demo said no comment. OH MY GOD! THERE ARE FLYING MONKEYS EVERYWHERE! SEND HELP! SEND HELP N...". For an extra $5, I'll make sure the voicemail is always full so you won't know who you pissed off until they go to press.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

bmielke wrote:
Book? What book? I've nearly been here for a year and I keep hearing about this purported book, yet I yet to see any evidence that it exists. I am beginning to believe that it is mearly a mis direction to keep the Sovruns from guessing about the illuminati.
Shhh! It's kind of like the second coming, we've been waiting for XXXX years, and we still have faith!
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Gregg wrote:
bmielke wrote:
Shhh! It's kind of like the second coming, we've been waiting for XXXX years, and we still have faith!
The book will be published when the NESARA packets arrive, the 50 state governors all resign, Pete Hendrickson is exonerated, the IRS is dismantled, all elected officials work for free, the government can operate from the change found behind the cushions of the couch in the oval office, pigs can fly and hell freezes over. :D
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

We have flying pigs in Cincinnati.

(really, google it)

Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Do metal pigs get runny noses? That'd be kind of gross mid-flight.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
lorne wrote:I see not everyone shares the same opinion.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 0#17998560
Yeah -- the facts and the truth make a lot of people uncomfortable, to say the least. Why else would we have sovruns, birfers and CtCers?

Is it bad that I find some sort of enjoyment in the RAP people waiting for the military to march in and put RAP into action?
LDE

RAP against sanity

Post by LDE »

I read through their manifesto and it was mostly incomprehensible even for those of us familiar with this kind of rhetoric. Zero possibility of generating a movement based on that pile of nonsense, especially when so many citizens can't even distinguish between deficit and debt or comprehend other basic political concepts.
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: RAP against sanity

Post by Lambkin »

LDE wrote:I read through their manifesto and it was mostly incomprehensible even for those of us familiar with this kind of rhetoric. Zero possibility of generating a movement based on that pile of nonsense, especially when so many citizens can't even distinguish between deficit and debt or comprehend other basic political concepts.
It's funny how much they remind me of the collegiate followers of Leon Trotsky, or the SLA, in their belief that "all it takes is a spark" and the proletariat will rise up and seize state power. The few may be very angry but they project their anger onto people who are either ambivalent or actively disagree.
Tax Man

Post by Tax Man »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:The book is the unwritten guidance to Quatloos. How can an unwritten book guide us? That is the mystery of our faith.
Let us proclaim the mystery of faith.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Lambkin wrote:
LDE wrote:I read through their manifesto and it was mostly incomprehensible even for those of us familiar with this kind of rhetoric. Zero possibility of generating a movement based on that pile of nonsense, especially when so many citizens can't even distinguish between deficit and debt or comprehend other basic political concepts.
It's funny how much they remind me of the collegiate followers of Leon Trotsky, or the SLA, in their belief that "all it takes is a spark" and the proletariat will rise up and seize state power. The few may be very angry but they project their anger onto people who are either ambivalent or actively disagree.
These same buffoons proclaimed to one and all their "solidarity with the working class"; yet the working class, by and large, wanted nothing to do with what they saw as, essentially, a group of mentally musclebound intellectuals.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Cathulhu
Order of the Quatloos, Brevet First Class

Post by Cathulhu »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
These same buffoons proclaimed to one and all their "solidarity with the working class"; yet the working class, by and large, wanted nothing to do with what they saw as, essentially, a group of mentally musclebound intellectuals.
These jerks have zero to do with the working class. As a proud (though now retired) member of same, from my first job working in farm fields to my last one as a Fed, I created or repaired or did something of value with my hands and brain. These flaming ripoffs don't have anything whatsoever to do with work; they just want to sell their scam and make lots of money without actual work, and get lots of adulation from other morons. Once an idiot makes the move to buy into this crap, they think the more fervent they act, the more likely they'll get away with it.

I dealt a lot with handicapped individuals during my tenure as a social worker, and I know people who are mentally challenged by the complexity of society--and still smart enough to know you don't bet a loser.
Goodness is about what you do. Not what you pray to. T. Pratchett
Always be a moving target. L.M. Bujold
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Cathulhu wrote:
I dealt a lot with handicapped individuals during my tenure as a social worker, and I know people who are mentally challenged by the complexity of society--and still smart enough to know you don't bet a loser.
My wife was once a social worker; and once, she was dealing with a mentally retarded man who was upset about some politician's proposal. "I may be 'tarded," the man said, "but I'm not THAT 'tarded!"

With some of the idiots we've criticized on Quatloos, I would swear that some of them at least act like they are "THAT 'tarded".
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Well of course-- they're frickentarded.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:
LPC wrote:Nobody ever interviews me.
Hey, I'll interview you. (I used to interview people on the radio. For a living.)

But I want lots of money first.
I've been interviewed a few times, but usually for print publications.

And my interviews are boring, because all I know are statutes, regulations, and court cases, while Demo can talk about who's shooting whom, or who is likely to shoot whom, which is obviously what everyone really wants to hear about.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Did an NPR interview today and an going to be on Hardball either Friday or Monday.
Demo.
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Hmmm....
maybe you should write a book !

<ducks and hides>
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:Did an NPR interview today and an going to be on Hardball either Friday or Monday.
If you jump up and kick Mathew's ass during the taping you might quadruple his audience. :twisted:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three