The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Re: The Crawfords post eviction liabilities

Post by littleFred »

PeanutGallery wrote:Almost, I think the horse needs to have a horn though.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

PeanutGallery wrote:
longdog wrote: I think this is the appropriate smilie... :beatinghorse:
Almost, I think the horse needs to have a horn though.
Forsyth
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by Forsyth »

I should have checked for updates before posting mine. I think unicorns need to be white though :-)
littleFred
Stern Faced Schoolmaster of Serious Discussion

Post by littleFred »

Forsyth wrote:I think unicorns need to be white though :-)
Agreed, but I prefer my horn. If my artistic talent could be combined with yours, we'd give Picasso a run for his monet.
vampireLOREN
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by vampireLOREN »

PeanutGallery wrote:
Yiamcross wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote: As much as it pains me, she is pretty close to the truth here. Charles Arthur Floyd was no gangster, as much as the FBI would like to paint him as such and yes he took the mortgages and he burnt them. He had the touch of a Robin Hood about him. 150,000...maybe more attended his funeral, his brother was voted Sheriff in their home town for 30 years.
The main difference was he helped farmers who wanted to pay and couldn't . Charles was a thief and a rogue......but a good lad too!.
I can't find any reference...
It may be that he burned the mortgages, but his reason for doing so may have not been as clear cut as people might first think. It would certainly be beneficial for a criminal to have any number of 'honest citizens' in his debt and prepared to look the other way should questions be asked in regard to his whereabouts.
I have to confess, had some nice person torn up/burnt any papers held by a bank concerning debts owed by me ( back in the day when I had such things) I may not have given them a place to hide......but I would not have rushed to turn them in either. I have visited the Cookson Hills and like the 1930s it is still a farm based economy. Floyd was of that stock , Farmers were hit hardest in the great depression both financially and by the weather..... If any of you read this please do not bother making comparisons to Hitler or those fools that hold our attention today.
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
Colin123
First Mate
First Mate

Post by Colin123 »

So the silly old fool realises that they were de-valuing their house further, but kept on at it

Tom Crawford
12 hrs
With the process of unlawful re-possessions in mind and skipping passed what we know happens in the cases of stolen property's at Land registry, what have we learn't in regards to what protection against fraud we are afforded at the auction houses ? The property's are sold at a knock down price and too whom ? In Paula's Jayne Campbells case the auctioneers were informed that the Farm had been stolen and the auction was halted however it went onto to be sold for a pittance as an internet sale ? what is the difference between a stolen vehicle for instance that can be returned to its rightful owner or a stolen property that cannot ? Why can fraud be seen to be tackled in one but not be seen in the other ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNX5d98rwLs
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

NG3 wrote:
Skeleton wrote: That will be Inspector Berryman who seems to be Tom's go to Policeman.
He's part of the community team, he deals with things like liaising with neighbourhood watch schemes, sending officers in to schools, and humouring strange old men who phone in with silly complaints.
Hello kids, i'm Inspector Berryman. I'm here with MaGruff the Crime Dog to talk to you about delusional scam artists.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Jeffrey

Post by Jeffrey »

what is the difference between a stolen vehicle for instance that can be returned to its rightful owner (and my house)
Your house wasn't stolen Tom, that's the f*cking difference.

If you wanna make the car analogy work, you Tom, stopped paying your car loan and got the car repossessed.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Tom Crawford wrote:With the process of unlawful re-possessions in mind and skipping passed what we know happens in the cases of stolen property's at Land registry, what have we learn't in regards to what protection against fraud we are afforded at the auction houses ? The property's are sold at a knock down price and too whom ? In Paula's Jayne Campbells case the auctioneers were informed that the Farm had been stolen and the auction was halted however it went onto to be sold for a pittance as an internet sale ? what is the difference between a stolen vehicle for instance that can be returned to its rightful owner or a stolen property that cannot ? Why can fraud be seen to be tackled in one but not be seen in the other ?
TC seems to be resigned to his defeat now. Nothing left in him but hot air and sour grapes.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Skeleton

Post by Skeleton »

Tom Crawford wrote:With the process of unlawful re-possessions in mind and skipping passed what we know happens in the cases of stolen property's at Land registry, what have we learn't in regards to what protection against fraud we are afforded at the auction houses ? The property's are sold at a knock down price and too whom ? In Paula's Jayne Campbells case the auctioneers were informed that the Farm had been stolen and the auction was halted however it went onto to be sold for a pittance as an internet sale ? what is the difference between a stolen vehicle for instance that can be returned to its rightful owner or a stolen property that cannot ? Why can fraud be seen to be tackled in one but not be seen in the other ?
Tom as usual being economic with the truth, the auctioneers were not "informed." Rent-a-mob attended said auction and waited until the Farm came up, then went into rent-a-mob mode and the auction was stopped. The farm was later sold for what many have said was less than it would have realised at auction, rent-a -mobs actions being cited as having scared away potential bidders.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played. :lol: :lol:
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

letissier14 wrote:There has been some posts (mainly pictures) on EFOTB(NOT) facebook page, which I agree are very near the knuckle and are in my opinion are in very bad taste.

There have been no posts or messages posted on the EFOTB page as anyone who disagreed with them has already been banned from there.

There has however, been quite a few posts on EFOTB abusing people who disagree with them, and also threats have been made as well. Amanda & Tom have let these posts remain and think it is acceptable.

Screenshots have been taken and I for one have had threats against me, which have been logged with the police and I have a crime number. I have also had numerous posts removed from EFOTB by Facebook, which were aimed at me and were considered harassment and threatening.

So it is a bit rich that the Crawfrauds are accusing others of trolling when they are happy to allow supporters on their page abuse other people. Not to mention Toms, Amanda's and Craigs verbal abuse at the poor young journalist on the Notts Post who reported the story in the first place and Ceylons video calling the girl a crack whore.

You people so desperately need a Bill of Rights, none of this discussion even comes up in the US, where we have a Constitutionally Protected right to shame the stupid.....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
SoLongCeylon

Post by SoLongCeylon »

The screening of the much anticipated film "The Great British Mortgage Swindle " ( as seem in Cannes film festival ) has been cancelled. Ye Olde Lyer Master Thomas de Crawfrawde was pushing this out on FB a few weeks ago

My guess is they sold so many tickets, the police advised them to cancel and find a bigger venue. I hear there is a downstairs WC in Fearn Chase Nottingham not being used at the moment. Someone may want to pick up all the used tissues first though.

Without the film to push, what is there left for Michael O'Bonkers and Michael O'dear-God to do? :whistle:
hardcopy

Post by hardcopy »

Hercule Parrot wrote:
TC seems to be resigned to his defeat now. Nothing left in him but hot air and sour grapes.
He better not be thinking of giving up, I want him to fight this all the way. Peace
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

SoLongCeylon wrote:The screening of the much anticipated film "The Great British Mortgage Swindle " ( as seem in Cannes film festival ) has been cancelled. Ye Olde Lyer Master Thomas de Crawfrawde was pushing this out on FB a few weeks ago

My guess is they sold so many tickets, the police advised them to cancel and find a bigger venue. I hear there is a downstairs WC in Fearn Chase Nottingham not being used at the moment. Someone may want to pick up all the used tissues first though.

Without the film to push, what is there left for Michael O'Bonkers and Michael O'dear-God to do? :whistle:
Everything was "downstairs" in Fearn Chase, apart from Craig's room that was in the loft. :violin:
If people from Poland are called Poles Why are aren't people from Holland called Holes?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hardcopy wrote:
Hercule Parrot wrote:
He better not be thinking of giving up, I want him to fight this all the way. Peace
He has taken on a new persona of we shall fight them on the beaches....Home Guard? Dads Army?.
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

vampireLOREN wrote:
He has taken on a new persona of we shall fight them on the beaches....Home Guard? Dads Army?.
Stupid Boy?
vampireLOREN

Post by vampireLOREN »

hobgoblin wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Stupid Boy?
Or as he could say to his Daughter "Don't tell 'em your name PIKE!". :snicker:
hobgoblin
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by hobgoblin »

vampireLOREN wrote:
hobgoblin wrote:
vampireLOREN wrote:
Stupid Boy?
Or as he could say to his Daughter "Don't tell 'em your name PIKE!". :snicker:
Doomed.......they're all DOOMED.
YiamCross

Post by YiamCross »

vampireLOREN wrote:......
Everything was "downstairs" in Fearn Chase, apart from Craig's room that was in the loft. :violin:
Erm, wasn't that where the "tissues" were found???

Always thought it odd that security guards would come to work for a bit of quick hand relief but then I've never been part of the security guard community.
NG3

Post by NG3 »

YiamCross wrote: Always thought it odd that security guards would come to work for a bit of quick hand relief but then I've never been part of the security guard community.
Did they though?

I've always had doubts over those stories, especially with the "deposit" found up there.

I mean I have no proof one way or the other but I'm inclined to believe that the average security guard, with access to on-site facilities is less likely to be climbing in to a loft to defecate than a bunch of yobs, holed up in the same loft, for an extended period of time, without access to the same lavatorial facilities.

Who knows though...