UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

TBL
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: UK - Neelu Berry opens my eyes

Post by TBL »

Did we buy the UK in '08? Huh, that's interesting. Where are my dividends for that?

Also, is it just me but the prodigious use of some sort of makeup on Neelu and color variance on her chest with the neck sash make it look like she's being choked?

EDIT: Lastly, before I couldn't take anymore, these 1,400 bases are supposedly "several" miles underground? How many several? Because anyone who reads XKCD's What If? would know that after about 3.1miles (5km) you would start suffering oxygen toxicity. I mean, you could pump out additional air to keep the pressure down, but ...
longdog

Post by longdog »

TBL wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 10:07 pm EDIT: Lastly, before I couldn't take anymore, these 1,400 bases are supposedly "several" miles underground? How many several? Because anyone who reads XKCD's What If? would know that after about 3.1miles (5km) you would start suffering oxygen toxicity. I mean, you could pump out additional air to keep the pressure down, but ...
Not if they are aliens from somewhere with a high atmospheric pressure. Like the Xenobaths in The Kraken Wakes.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

longdog wrote: Fri May 08, 2020 7:42 pm Not if they are aliens from somewhere with a high atmospheric pressure. Like the Xenobaths in The Kraken Wakes.
More 'Fake News' from the English Broadcasting Corporation.

Neelu exhibits all the symptoms of Chocky

Voices in her head? ✔
Alien subconscious communication? ✔
Shadowy government departments? ✔
Attempt to colonise earth? ✔
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

So she's really David Ickes?

Good to know. :haha:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

Wozzle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:09 pm Sausage Denial Fraud Remedy Process
Correctly capitalised, please.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
Wozzle
Cannoneer
Cannoneer

Post by Wozzle »

Hercule Parrot wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 6:32 pm
Wozzle wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 9:09 pm Sausage Denial Fraud Remedy Process
Correctly capitalised, please.
I don't consent to your reptilian agenda grammar fraud.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

Looks like EWE has taken a turn for the worse. At least the hospital appear to be fending off Woman Neelu...
https://www.facebook.com/victor.pc.589/ ... 0543106528
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Unless she is his medical proxy or whatever they call it in UK, or has a durable power of attorney, she has no legal right to any medical information about EWE. It doesn't sound like he was that foolish. It also sounds like he is a lot worse off than Neelu claims.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
mufc1959

Post by mufc1959 »

He entered the Hotel Room, felt faint, fell against the wall, slid down it to the floor, had an Urgent Explosive Secretion that resulted in a Significant Heat Loss and Cold Sensation.
Does "Urgent Explosive Secretion" mean what I think it means ... Image
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

mufc1959 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 2:36 pm
He entered the Hotel Room, felt faint, fell against the wall, slid down it to the floor, had an Urgent Explosive Secretion that resulted in a Significant Heat Loss and Cold Sensation.
Does "Urgent Explosive Secretion" mean what I think it means ... Image
Searching on Google for Urgent Explosive Secretion leads right to that conclusion. I guess she was trying to find a nice way to say, he Shit himself quite badly. But reading on, it looks like she then implies that he crawled into bed wearing those clothes.

EWE needs help, and I wish someone other than Neelu provided it. He needs a sane person to take control here, or he may not be on this earth much longer, and for Neelu, the untimely death of EWE when it happens, will add to the conspiracy, and will undoubtedly be another in a string of Murders, of old sick people, she's knows.
The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
notorial dissent

I really don't think he is competent to be making any decisions about himself and/or his health. He really needs a conservator/guardian, and Neelu isn't even remotely qualified for the position. He may be a thoroughly nasty crazy person, but he doesn't really deserve to have what could be the very short remainder of his life living like that.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

notorial dissent wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 12:55 pm Unless she is his medical proxy or whatever they call it in UK, or has a durable power of attorney, she has no legal right to any medical information about EWE. It doesn't sound like he was that foolish. It also sounds like he is a lot worse off than Neelu claims.
That is why the hospital told her to get lost.
and threatened to report me for a crime for asking Edwards urea level results
Separately:
But reading on, it looks like she then implies that he crawled into bed wearing those clothes.
Poor guy was probably out of it and freezing cold, so climbing into bed to keep warm would make sense to him at that point.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I might use the term "Urgent Explosive Secretion" to describe Neelu's rants. After all, the contents are equivalent in style, if not in actual content.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Normal Wisdom

Post by Normal Wisdom »

The bulk of the FB post (from where it says "start") was written by Eddie himself. He has this weird way of writing about himself in the third person. It's no surprise that he thinks that the various authorities should just give him accommodation and transport free of charge because he asked for it. It's also no surprise that the problems he is experiencing can't just be the normal side effects of kidney dialysis (they are) but has to be the result of somebody not doing their job properly and of course he and Neelu know better. I love how he says he needs his £23 a day income for food and litigation costs.
“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'”
notorial dissent

Pottapaug1938 wrote: Sat May 16, 2020 1:46 am I might use the term "Urgent Explosive Secretion" to describe Neelu's rants. After all, the contents are equivalent in style, if not in actual content.
The key difference is that the actual "secretion" has a number of actual positive ecological uses whereas the "secretions" of Neelu and EWE have none and are of no value whatsoever.
aesmith

Post by aesmith »

I find EWE hard to sympathise with. Even in his illness he's spewing out almost indecipherable screeds of text accusing every one of everything. For example as far as I can make out his kidney failure is an act of torture by the Court of Appeal. Or to be more precise "It is a Torture Fraud by the Court of Appeal." Unless Fraud means he's not really being tortured.

Hidden among the drivel there are references to an appeal and I think a criminal conviction. Is this him appealing the Civil Restraint Order, or some other conviction?
longdog

Post by longdog »

Given the previous gibberish from that camp it may be an appeal to the "Royal Commission". The one for which the English language doesn't have inverted commas big enough.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Wakeman52

Post by Wakeman52 »

I find EWE hard to sympathise with.
Agreed.

He seems totally unable to grasp the seriousness of his situation and persists in his pursuit of the elusive 'Remedy for Fraud'. The only thing you might marginally admire is his relentlessness in the light of his failing health. It's very marginal indeed, though.

He should have been committed to an institution, preferably by sectioning, some time ago you feel. His falling into the orbit of the toxic Neelu has only served to reinforce his detachment from reality. If, as seems the case, his dialysis treatment has become irregular and his diet erratic as well, then his life expectancy can probably be measured in months, if not weeks.
Our future is like that of the passengers on a small pleasure boat sailing quietly above the Niagara Falls, not knowing that the engines are about to fail. James Lovelock.
hucknallred

Post by hucknallred »

Wakeman52 wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 3:33 pm then his life expectancy can probably be measured in months, if not weeks.
Could be time for the Q book of remembrance thread soon.

Ebert (Rumoured)
Guy Taylor
Patrick Cullinane

I'm sure there's others.
Dr. Caligari
J.D., Miskatonic University School of Crickets

Post by Dr. Caligari »

hucknallred wrote: Mon May 18, 2020 7:06 pm I'm sure there's others.
Betty the chicken, for one.
Dr. Caligari
(Du musst Caligari werden!)